IGNORED

WORTHY WATCHMAN!

Hello dear brothers and sisters in the Lord,

We have seen unbelieveable growth on Worthy Boards in the past few months -- Praise God! With the boards growing at a rate of over 1,000 people per month, it's become apparent to the ministry that we needed to get more people actively involved.

We are creating an new group called "Worthy Watchman" in order to have a system of checks and balances so that TRUST can be maintained from the leadership of Worthy Boards to every member.

We have sent private messages to a limited number of veteran members of the boards to see if they'll accept this new responsibility. Just to let you know, this is not some "social" club or some "clic" this all about serving our Lord! It's about people saying -- I'm willing to take on more responsibility because I want to see Jesus magnified here!

Basically Worthy Watchman is similiar to deacons or elders in a Church.

Worthy Watchman will have a multi-fold purpose.

First, every Worthy Watchman will be able to carefully monitor and review every moderator action. Although in the past we used Royal Members to review every moderator action, we are now altering the process so that Worthy Watchman will resume this responsibility.

Worthy Ministries believes strongly in creating an atmosphere of accountabilty for every participant in the ministry. We strongly believe that Iron sharpens Iron and we are desiring to be sharper!

Secondly, it's our desire to maintain the integrity of the boards and maintain it's true focus which is to see the lost come to the Lord, while discipling and building up the body of Messiah!

We have moved the Study Groups Forum to the top of the forums, so we can maintain our focus! Although only active members of the ministry can start posts anyone may reply in the forum to topics started.

Worthy Watchman will be assisting the leadership of the boards to help disciple, train and raise up the next generation of on-fire believers!

Our desire is to improve the atmosphere on the boards -- we recognize it's all about Jesus! Because whatever done in this life will surely pass, but only what's done for Jesus will surely last!

On a side note, there were several people that left the ministry -- we regret the misunderstandings between brothers and sisters in the Lord, but we will continue to press forward for the Kingdom.

Although the accusations of "deceit" of "deception" seem to linger, rest assured that nothing of the sort happened. It merely was one misunderstanding that led to another misunderstanding, that led to another misunderstanding, that led to another misunderstanding -- and before you knew it -- it was a snowball effect that spiraled completely out of control.

I want you to know that every Worthy Watchman has evaluated in full detail, all the evidence surrounding the situation and are in agreement with the leadership of Worthy Boards.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

~

Wow this is an old thread going all the way back to "2004"

Just wondering was there a specific reason "why" behind digging and bringing this old thread back up again.

~

Beloved, Because It Is Foundational Information

For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth. Zechariah 4:10

For The Openly Curious

And they said one to another, Who hath done this thing? And when they inquired and asked, they said, Gideon the son of Joash hath done this thing. Judge 6:29

You See

:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

Yes foundational information for sure.  But I was wondering why the person who joined worthy this year went back and sought out a thread from all the way back in 2004.  It just seems to me that took a lot of effort.  That is my only question, what was their interest in this topic brought back up for a discussion. 

Yes foundational information for sure. 

But I was wondering why the person who joined worthy this year

went back and sought out a thread from all the way back in 2004. 

It just seems to me that took a lot of effort. 

That is my only question,

what was their interest in this topic brought back up for a discussion. 

:thumbsup:

Beloved, Well Maybe It's New To Them

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

And Not A Bad One To Discuss Or Maybe It's Just Me, You Think?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

Good for discussion indeed both interesting and informative.   Surprised though it hasn't already been archived.  That's peculiar.

Good for discussion indeed both interesting and informative.  

Surprised though it hasn't already been archived. 

That's peculiar.

Lots Of Pinned Posts

Have Been Permanently Un-Archived

Both For Your Information And For Your Enlightenment

Let all things be done decently and in order. 1 Corinthians 14:40

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.74
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Good for discussion indeed both interesting and informative.  

Surprised though it hasn't already been archived. 

That's peculiar.

Lots Of Pinned Posts

Have Been Permanently Un-Archived

Both For Your Information And For Your Enlightenment

Let all things be done decently and in order. 1 Corinthians 14:40

:) Thank you, servants.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Reference to an old thread is always welcomed, but those who started the original thread, and some who have responded, may not be around to reply. If a subject is worth discussing, just start a new thread.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

lol,,,,,,no wonder I didn't know so many names,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I never looked at the dates :duh:             

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

When I first saw this thread on the main page, I thought that it was proclaiming that Kwik was a new Watchman.  That is why I came in here.  I vote for Kwik anyway!   :mgbowtie:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Old is always new to many. Having been on and searched for a site like this year's ago and finding this one because of the dedication and adherence to maintaining discipline of the members is why I have stayed and feel at home on Worthy. Not alawys able to log on for long or respond but a place that is after God's heart. Thank you George, Fresno, and other Worth Watchmen.