Proof that Christians are not allowed to have opinions

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

This article was published in a school magazine and was therefore passed for publication by someone in an editorial role. The editors and ultimately the publishers have the right to refuse to publish an article or to apologise for an article that they retrospectively the feel was in some way offensive.

However, having chosen to publish the article and found that it has caused offence they have no right to bully the writer of the article who was both commisioned to write it by someone in an editorial role and then had the article approved for publication. For me the most serious aspect of this is the behaviour of the school superintendent towards the writer, one of the students in his school. His bullying approach clearly renders him unfit to hold the role that he has.

I totally agree, amor.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/20/1946

I taught Special Education for several years and one day as I stood on hall duty, a girl came down the hall. She was crying. I placed my arm around her and took her to my room. She told me she was saved that week end and she had a burden on her heart for a boy at school and didn't know what to do. She was afraid of his reaction. I stepped way over the line and suggested she pray about it, then if she was still under conviction for the boy, she should talk to him. God would give her the words to say. I then went to my principal and told her what I had done. She said she didn't think the mother would mind that I had talked to her daughter. I was lucky, my principal was the daughter of a preacher, My super was a minister, my coordinator's husband was a minister and most of the teachers were Christians. Oh, Yes, when I talked to the mother, she hugged me and thanked me. :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

This is unfortunate. A difference of oppinion if it is not presented in a way that is utterly slanderous, insulting, but with valid points Biblical or otherwise should not be subject or grounds to get an individual into so much trouble. In truth, I would have refused to write the assignment.... but there was nothing wrong with the notion of stating that one is not in support of a homosexual couple adopting if that is an individual's point of view. Scared to see just how much our freedom of choice is being stripped away. There is little to nothing that can be said that could be stated in a way that could upset someone anymore.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  2

What we are increasingly seeing is people in society not just blind to the spiritual and the word of God, but also to sound logic and reason. In a debate on abortion providers in the UK parliament, evidence was presented from the annual accounts of a provider that prophets had been increased by an increase in the number of abortions performed indicating that it was an incentive for the providers to carry out abortions rather than dissuade people. This was not seen as incentive by the pro-choice factions. Really? what does incentive mean then?

The UK government has been championing same sex 'marriage' as a human right. Not only has the European court ruled it isnt, its article 9 and article 18 of of UN Declaration of human rights rules it out.

Some in society are being lead by their own imaginations and not reality.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

like i have said before asking planned parenthood to reduce abortion is liking asking the cigarette makers to make their products healthy for you and les addictive.

like i have said before asking planned parenthood to reduce abortion is liking asking the cigarette makers to make their products healthy for you and les addictive.

:thumbsup: good one

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1

Pronounce it far and wide: God never made two men to procreate. Homosexuality is an abomination of the first order in direct opposition to Jesus' powerful declaration in Matthew19 re Holy Judeo-Christian Matrimony. What's the next question?

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

Pronounce it far and wide: God never made two men to procreate. Homosexuality is an abomination of the first order in direct opposition to Jesus' powerful declaration in Matthew19 re Holy Judeo-Christian Matrimony. What's the next question?

Indeed it is an abomination, Arthur. We still need to pray for those who embrace homosexuality, pray that they will come to the Truth.

Yes we must still need to pray for those who embrace homosexuality and pray that they will come to the Truth.
And as I said before many are not in such bad shape as those in the church who lie about God. We must love those people too, but as pagans, not Christians. (Matthew 18, 1 Cor 5)

Lifesite news has carried an article about the Roman Catholic church noting that it doesn’t matter how gently, lovingly and respectfully one puts it to certain people, that same-sex relationships are wrong, they only see it as hate. Not only do they see the criticism of the relationships as somehow hating them, but they want to punish anyone who does.

This from the article..

Persons with SSA are themselves filled with anger and hate and they project that on anyone who opposes their demands...

We must constantly remind ourselves that under their anger and their hate, persons with SSA are wounded men and women. As small children they accepted the lie that they were different. They were unable to embrace their true identities as sons and daughters of God. In spite of their anger and false accusations, we must continue to speak the truth. Only by this means can we help them find their way out of the lies in which have been trapped. And most of all we need to pray for them.