• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Brian and Kevin :laugh::rofl::)

Praise God! Wow, thanks for sharing brothers. I am refreshed!

Philemon 1

4  I thank my God always, making mention of you in my prayers,

5  because I hear of your love and of the faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints;

6  and I pray that the fellowship of your faith may become effective through the knowledge of every good thing which is in you for Christ's sake.

7  For I have come to have much joy and comfort in your love, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed through you, brother.

Be Blessed,

Wayne

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

I see Worthy as a machine gun, wiping out the enemy as they fall and, and, and..... :oww: :oww: :oww: :blink:

t.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Its bringing out the military man in you again Ted...steady :blink:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

I was just thinking about how so many of us are from various backgrounds, experiences, and belief structures when I saw this post. I need to start off by saying that I apologize to anyone that I called ignorant. I get a little heated sometimes, and I am sorry that I have been intolorant and offensive.

I was realising that this board might be the best true reflection of Christian interaction that I have ever seen. Not only are most variations within Christianity allowed to be discussed within reason, but the unbeliever that behaves is welcome also.

I have read many apologies where someone was right but expressing it in a wrong spirit, and I have read many posts where someone was wrong (my opinion) but they were so gracious that I found that I wanted to be more gracious like they were being.

I have read and expressed imperfection, and I have been instructed and received some correction, and I really love coming here to read and to post. When I can't get here I miss it, and there are certain ones that I try to make sure that I read every word that they post.

Interestingly, some of those that I try to never miss I disagree with, but from time to time they come up with the most amazing jewels!

I commend George and the others that serve as Moderators here, and I for one will try to have less heat and more light. :hug:

Guest Rootabagga

God works in mysterious ways!!! Just last night we started a new small group series at church. The group I joined was regarding fellowship in the body of Christ (it is a continuation of the 40 Days of Purpose study). In the video we watched, the man was talking about doing EVERYTHING in Jesus. When you wake up, stop and praise and thank Him. When you are getting ready for your day, talk to Him. While you are driving to work, school, church...... drive as if He was sitting in the passenger seat. At work, work as if He is your boss and your coworkers. Basically do everything as if Jesus was right there next to you (as if we could do anything without Him knowing :oww: ). Then driving home from church I was listening to Dawson McAllister and heard a gentlemen talking to a caller...... basically saying that when you are stuck in your addiction (or in the terms of this topic, desiding what you will do) the decision will make an impact. Choose wrong and invision hammering in that stake into Jesus' hand just one more time as He hung on that cross. Hard thing to swollow when you think about it. Hit me like a ton of bricks and that has stayed in my head all day. After all this I come on here this evening and stumble on this thread. (I think He may just be trying to tell me something :oww: )

Amen and praise God for your ability and dedication in helping this board to remain Christ centered, George.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Amen to everything everyone has said in this thread! AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!! :blink::huh: What an uplifting thread this is. :o

Guest sue2256
I see Worthy as a bridge. Something that connects people who are very far apart.

And there is a crashing sea under that bridge that sometimes gets a little rough. Sometimes the water splashes up, gets a few people wet and makes them angry. And they can dry off. But the water can also nourshish us, teach us better the next time around.

And one of the most important things to know about a bridge is that it must be taken care of. It won't last if it is not maintained - if it's not checked for loose boards or split wood. Without that maintainance, the bridge becomes a danger to all who cross it.

Let our maintance be these two things:

1.) Regular prayer for Worthy.

2.) Regular encouragement of the leaders who serve.

With regular maintance, Worthy can be the strongest connection we have to other believers who may not normally come into contact with.

Everyone you meet knows something you don't know, but need to know. Learn from them."

Great post Rocks!

I know that George, the mods, and the worthy watchman will do a good job of keeping this "bridge" in good repair.

I don't post much, but read often. There is a lot of love and knowledge here and I've learned alot and felt a lot of love here.

Thanks to all of you who help keep this "bridge" standing as I walk it quite often.

God Bless

Sue

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Hello Sue2256,

Welcome to Worthy Boards!

We look forward to your fellowship!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

God works in mysterious ways!!!  Just last night we started a new small group series at church. The group I joined was regarding fellowship in the body of Christ (it is a continuation of the 40 Days of Purpose study). In the video we watched, the man was talking about doing EVERYTHING in Jesus. When you wake up, stop and praise and thank Him. When you are getting ready for your day, talk to Him. While you are driving to work, school, church...... drive as if He was sitting in the passenger seat. At work, work as if He is your boss and your coworkers. Basically do everything as if Jesus was right there next to you (as if we could do anything without Him knowing  :oww: ).  Then driving home from church I was listening to Dawson McAllister and heard a gentlemen talking to a caller...... basically saying that when you are stuck in your addiction (or in the terms of this topic, desiding what you will do) the decision will make an impact. Choose wrong and invision hammering in that stake into Jesus' hand just one more time as He hung on that cross. Hard thing to swollow when you think about it. Hit me like a ton of bricks and that has stayed in my head all day. After all this I come on here this evening and stumble on this thread.  (I think He may just be trying to tell me something  :oww: )

Amen and praise God for your ability and dedication in helping this board to remain Christ centered, George.

:t2::) Wow! That is the Spirit speaking to all of us. Thanks for sharing it with us Root. I know that choosing wrong grieves the Holy Spirit but the imagery of hammering the nail leaves me without words.

What a FRIEND we have in Jesus... so why do we always hurt our Friend?

Be Blessed!

Wayne

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

I agree with you 100% .........George

And thanks for letting us know that we can

report those, who are being UN-CHRISTIAN like....

I was wondering why some people would say

UN-CHRISTIAN like things to others and would get

away with it......

it is because you all can't get to every post and

read them.

Thanks again

LOVE and PEACE to everyone, :hug: