George

Worthy Experiment!

As far as God is concerned we are very much united.

Eph 2:18-22,

18 For through him we both (Jew & Gentile) have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner [stone];

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

We simply don't see the total greatness of what Jesus Christ accomplished by his crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension.

1Cor 13:12,

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Just because we don't see it doesn't mean God is not good to His promises. We are being built together whether we know it or not, or whether we believe it or not. We have nothing to do with it, any more than we saved ourselves and somehow caused Christ to dwell within us (Col 1:27). God did that for us through the work of His son, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Our hope (which will absolutely be fulfilled) is that when Christ reappears to gather us together the scales of blindness will fall away and we will be able to see with crystal clarity all that God has done for us. I'm sure we will all be surprised, and pleasantly so, when we finally see the true greatness of what God has done for us. At least I know I'll learn a few things I've been wrong about. What a day that will be!

Edited by rrobs