• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/14/1985

i have the prophecy that all positive is in use and the owner(s) think twice about it or i do so turn everything that can be turner right alive livind and well no matter how, keep it up huh, you think it's possible? i mean do right be calm if i could walk backswards so far i would, and be there to take the kid under my arm out of there. if you get me, have u ever followed passes back? it could be a far end.

so that i cant you know why? without it.him his life and all i mean i be plusses,

so my prophecy ia all positive alive or turning good or otherwise someday well succeed in baptizing...sry god or noone take affonsise when i feel pain, lear me to pray for that if you could do prophecy and be rightious to me , enough.

now there's 2 questions in that and you know its worth 3...leastest beside else

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

i have the prophecy that all positive is in use and the owner(s) think twice about it or i do so turn everything that can be turner right alive livind and well no matter how, keep it up huh, you think it's possible? i mean do right be calm if i could walk backswards so far i would, and be there to take the kid under my arm out of there. if you get me, have u ever followed passes back? it could be a far end.

so that i cant you know why? without it.him his life and all i mean i be plusses,

so my prophecy ia all positive alive or turning good or otherwise someday well succeed in baptizing...sry god or noone take affonsise when i feel pain, lear me to pray for that if you could do prophecy and be rightious to me , enough.

now there's 2 questions in that and you know its worth 3...leastest beside else

Friend, no offense, but is English your first language? I have zero idea what you just said. Sorry.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/14/1985

thank you for telling.

i also had this:

hey can i feel good?

task: feel good as you be and or i be.

it's ok.

use it man the dots and lots, right. we be allright as we speak or as i ispeak. what has happened i believe i am in on it someways. i hate to take the words awya from someone but what is is coming of on? i be i say but when i say that i mean i live and i live.

so do you, and that we know well so i get on it or you're supposed to be in on it to

and have this:

'being sure'

where can i begin, a road? give me some would be rihgt then or am in. amen.

i see i remember still much of what i wrote, how can that be else, i wrote all a thousand times.

but so far.

beig sure of what? whe i said that to myself or so i meant me being the worlds's man atm. dont get me wrong. just being real, or sure if i may.

i'll try to stick around lines of 140 characters so i can pos tit on twitter, wonder who follows. them saints or so i guess.

ok uiteggen/explain?

i did not really tak offense but i'll try make my word better

so that i cant you know why? without it. him his life and all i mean i be plusses,

so my prophecy ia all positive alive or turning good or otherwise someday well succeed in baptizing...s ry god or noone take affonsise when i feel pain, lear me to pray for that if you could do prophecy and be rightious to me , enough.

now there's 2 questions in that and you know its worth 3...leastest beside else...

Amen~!

Yes I Do Think It Is Right To Believe And To Trust In The LORD Jesus No Matter What We May See, Hear And Experience

And I Am Praying For The Kid. May God Protect And Comfort You And For Salvation And Baptism

And I Pray For Your Pain Beloved. May God Heal Your Heart And Give You Peace

In Jesus' Name

Amen~!

~

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,582
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, FresnoJoe.

so that i cant you know why? without it. him his life and all i mean i be plusses,

so my prophecy ia all positive alive or turning good or otherwise someday well succeed in baptizing...s ry god or noone take affonsise when i feel pain, lear me to pray for that if you could do prophecy and be rightious to me , enough.

now there's 2 questions in that and you know its worth 3...leastest beside else...

Amen~!

Yes I Do Think It Is Right To Believe And To Trust In The LORD Jesus No Matter What We May See, Hear And Experience

And I Am Praying For The Kid. May God Protect And Comfort You And For Salvation And Baptism

And I Pray For Your Pain Beloved. May God Heal Your Heart And Give You Peace

In Jesus' Name

Amen~!

~

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Wow! Joe, I do believe that you were given the TRUE gift of the interpretation of tongues! I had no idea what our brother xounstaer was saying! I'm glad the Holy Spirit revealed it to you!

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Xounstaer is Dutch.