IGNORED

Christians have no right to wear a cross to work?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

First Sharia, now this? England, WAKE UP! US, pay attention!

Christians have no right to wear cross at work, says Government

This is shocking!

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

First Sharia, now this? England, WAKE UP! US, pay attention!

Christians have no right to wear cross at work, says Government

Such a shame, and not far off for us I'm afraid. I just recently had an experience along this lines at work, although it did not involve government intervention.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

I wear a cross that I haven't removed but a few times in my life, I see nothing wrong with it, in fact, it often leads to witnessing opportunities with others.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Firstly, there are Sharia courts in Texas, so they're not a particularly British phenomena.

As to crucifixes people should be free to wear religious symbols if they wish, but do we need indeed should we wear these graven images?

How is the cross considered a graven image? A graven image is something that one worships. I wear the crucifix as a reminder of Christ's love for me.

No graven image is a carved or cast representation of something.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Why do you need a physical object to remind you?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Think cau

Firstly, there are Sharia courts in Texas, so they're not a particularly British phenomena.

As to crucifixes people should be free to wear religious symbols if they wish, but do we need indeed should we wear these graven images?

How is the cross considered a graven image? A graven image is something that one worships. I wear the crucifix as a reminder of Christ's love for me.

No graven image is a carved or cast representation of something.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Why do you need a physical object to remind you?

Think caution needs to be exercised in terms of interpretation of scripture. For can photographs of loved ones be seen the same way? As a graven image.... While they are not objects of worship, they are sometimes left around one's home to remember special times or lost loved ones. If the wearing of a cross makes a person an idolter, we can very well run the risk of about anything we do being taken into much of the same light.

Do not personally wear any crosses anymore myself, or anything like that. My father always used to and still to this day takes offense at the sight of a crucifix as Jesus is no longer upon the cross...which I understand but see no point in casting judgement on someone who takes comfort in wearing one.

Idoltery is all about placing something or someone above the Lord.

Then...may not know much there....I guess. My apologies for any offense taken. None was meant.

Just Another Sinner Without A Clue

Dani

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Selene,

I think the term is multi-culturalism. The ten toes made of iron and clay spoken of by the prophet Daniel. The last kingdom will be this mixture that will not mix well and will eventually be crushed by the Lord. Iron will not adhere to clay.

What's happening is the attempt to get multi-cultualism to work. Nothing mankind attempts to do will work. One of the obvious messes of multi culturalism is Europe and is now growing in America.

At some point it may seem to work but two groups of people, as always, will be singled out as being in the way to a peaceful future. The Jews and Born Again Christians.

We see from past history and what is happening today how we will be singled out. It's absolutely irrational and illogical but this is a fallen world and it is being influenced by the spirit of the age, the spirit of anti-christ.

The Hebrews have a saying about "light to heavy". Someone who is well versed can elaborate but it goes something like this, What is true in a time of blessing or plenty is doubly true in a time of trouble. We should always be praying for others and provision etc. but more so when we see trouble on the horizon. Nothing like hard times to get us to our knees and we are heading for hard times.

Like in Hebrews when we are told not to forsake the gathering of ourselves together, but exhorting one another, and so much the more, as we see the day approaching. Heb. 10:25