WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

For the nearly 5 million people who live along the U.S. coasts from Maine to the Gulf of Mexico and the West Coast, rising seas fuelled by global warming have doubled the risk of so-called once-a-century floods, according to a trio of environmental reports released on Wednesday.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/uk-reuters-com-article-2012-03-14-uk-usa-floods-studies-idUKBRE82D0C520120314/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

More hype and fearmongering.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Since there is not such a thing as Anthropomorphic Global Warming I don't see the problem. According to most of the Hollywood Left, Al Gore, and a bunch of greedy Scientists who testified before Congress in the 90's we should already be under water.:rolleyes:

Of course Obama did say that he could stem the tide of the rising waters. However, he appears powerless to do anything at all about Gas prices. His godlike superhuman powers must not extend to gasoline.:whistling: Although, he has accomplished a huge rise in the price of health care. One out of three isn't so bad, I guess. Oh' peaches! I guess I'm going to have to vote for him afterall. Can't have the Eastern seabord under water.:taped::laugh:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Maybe you should live on the coast and experience it first hand before discrediting the warning.

To be clear, are you ?

1. Arguing against that the world is in fact warming

2. Arguing against that the warming is caused by humans

3. Both

Maybe you should live on the coast and experience it first hand before discrediting the warning.

To be clear, are you ?

3. Both

Yes, exactly, and Anthropomorphic Global Warming has been completely debunked.:thumbsup: If the world is warming, and the trends actually indicate that it is cooling, it is all due to God and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. There is in fact evidence that the worlds climate was much warmer at one time. (Evidence; Artic ice cores show that there were grassy plains there at one time) Apparently life thrived there at that time. :thumbsup: There also were no SUV's roaming around the arctic plains in that day. :P

Regardless, you do not have to live anywhere near a Coastline ever that is in fact your choice. Isn't Liberty wonderful?:wub: Please do wake up though because the Global Warming Hoax is nothing more than a way to take more of your hard earned money through taxation and to steal your Liberty. ....... and I thought you were a Ron Paul guy?:noidea:

To be clear, are you ?

3. Both

Yes, exactly, and Anthropomorphic Global Warming has been completely debunked.:thumbsup: If the world is warming, and the trends actually indicate that it is cooling, it is all due to God and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. There is in fact evidence that the worlds climate was much warmer at one time. (Evidence; Artic ice cores show that there were grassy plains there at one time) Apparently life thrived there at that time. :thumbsup: There also were no SUV's roaming around the arctic plains in that day. :P

Regardless, you do not have to live anywhere near a Coastline ever that is in fact your choice. Isn't Liberty wonderful?:wub: Please do wake up though because the Global Warming Hoax is nothing more than a way to take more of your hard earned money through taxation and to steal your Liberty. ....... and I thought you were a Ron Paul guy?:noidea:

Using God being in control is no excuse to not do anything about an environmental problem, or any problem for that matter. It is a shame that some Christian don't see the need to do anything to protect the environment. It is true that going to the extreme to protect the environment at the cost of lives is bad, but it is no excuse to not be environmentally cautious as the decisions you make impact your neighbors.

Coral reefs dying and rising sea level are observable evidence of the climate warming. Just because the Earth have warmer climate in the past doesn't have anything to do with disproving the current trend? I am only saying that the world is warming, there is no denying that, what to do about it is a entirely different matter. Don't get confused between the fact that the world is warming, to the response that should be implemented.

I'm not a Ron Paul guy per se, I just support his ideas of liberty, I would support any candidate for president that harbor his ideas (ie, following the constitution for once).

To be clear, are you ?

3. Both

Using God being in control is no excuse to not do anything about an environmental problem, or any problem for that matter. It is a shame that some Christian don't see the need to do anything to protect the environment. It is true that going to the extreme to protect the environment at the cost of lives is bad, but it is no excuse to not be environmentally cautious as the decisions you make impact your neighbors.

Coral reefs dying and rising sea level are observable evidence of the climate warming. Just because the Earth have warmer climate in the past doesn't have anything to do with disproving the current trend? I am only saying that the world is warming, there is no denying that, what to do about it is a entirely different matter. Don't get confused between the fact that the world is warming, to the response that should be implemented.

I'm not a Ron Paul guy per se, I just support his ideas of liberty, I would support any candidate for president that harbor his ideas (ie, following the constitution for once).

Hey, I recycle.:P

The world is not warming. On average Global Ocean surface temperatures have cooled over the last several decades. Look it up if you don't believe me.:thumbsup:

It is in fact very arrogant to think that something you did not create you could actually destroy. :thumbsup:

To be clear, are you ?

3. Both

The world is not warming. On average Global Ocean surface temperatures have cooled over the last several decades. Look it up if you don't believe me.:thumbsup:

It is in fact very arrogant to think that something you did not create you could actually destroy. :thumbsup:

Not utterly destroy, but making it inhospitable to humans. Man have been responsible for desertification of many areas due to careless deforestation.

Nuclear accidents have make huge land areas unlivable to name a few.

It is not arrogant to think that we could destroy something we didn't create, because destroying it is easy to do.

It is arrogant to not think we are responsible for protecting and care for it, because it was the first job assigned to mankind by God.

To be clear, are you ?

3. Both

It is indeed warming. Maybe you should look up evidence that showed otherwise.

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2009/20090916_globalstats.html

"The world’s ocean surface temperature was the warmest for any August on record, and the warmest on record averaged for any June-August (Northern Hemisphere summer/Southern Hemisphere winter) season according to NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center in Asheville, N.C. The preliminary analysis is based on records dating back to 1880.

NCDC scientists also reported that the combined average global land and ocean surface temperature for August was second warmest on record, behind 1998. For the June-August 2009 season, the combined global land and ocean surface temperature was third warmest on record."

Yes there is disagreement about global warming, but it is not about whether it is occurring or not, it is about how much warming would continue to take place , for how long into the future, how it influence us, how fast does it take place, and what we should do about it.

http://climate.nasa.gov/warmingworld/

http://www.worldclimatereport.com/

Regarding Sea level rise:

"Global average sea level rose at an average rate of around 1.7 ± 0.3 mm per year over 1950 to 2009 and at a satellite-measured average rate of about 3.3 ± 0.4 mm per year from 1993 to 2009,[3] an increase on earlier estimates.[4]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_sea_level_rise

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

NEWS FLASH: The SUN is responsible for temperatures on the earth. It wouldn't take massive changes in solar activity to either freeze or fry mankind. Global warming is a con game (SCAM) designed to make some elites extremely wealthy. In the meantime, our crops, trees, and vegetation need CO2 to grow. Crops, trees, and vegetation produce oxygen, and people need that to survive. The whole global warming argument is SILLY beyond imagination. On the list of top polluters are farm animals (their emissions), so some want to make us all be vegetarians. Regardless, remember that global warming is a fraud. The common sense end result is that man is at the mercy of solar activity, and there is nothing man can do to control it. Bottom line - GOD is in control.