WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

NEWS FLASH: The SUN is responsible for temperatures on the earth. It wouldn't take massive changes in solar activity to either freeze or fry mankind. Global warming is a con game (SCAM) designed to make some elites extremely wealthy. In the meantime, our crops, trees, and vegetation need CO2 to grow. Crops, trees, and vegetation produce oxygen, and people need that to survive. The whole global warming argument is SILLY beyond imagination. On the list of top polluters are farm animals (their emissions), so some want to make us all be vegetarians. Regardless, remember that global warming is a fraud. The common sense end result is that man is at the mercy of solar activity, and there is nothing man can do to control it. Bottom line - GOD is in control.

That still does not say the world isn't warming. The world is warming and it is observed, that is only what I am trying to say.

Yes there are natural cycle of the sun, which is about 11 years. The intensity of the sun fluctuate over a 11 year period. The warming is observed over hundred of years of data. The solar activity is taken into account in saying that the Earth while affected by the sun, there are other factors that lead to warming.

Just because international elites exploit the finding (by exaggerating it) to their advantage doesn't make the essential issue any less true, just the same as government exploiting and exaggerating threat of terrorist attacks to deprive you of your rights, doesn't mean the world is completely safe.

Another link showing observed rising sea level.

http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/sltrends.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

It is a shame that some Christian don't see the need to do anything to protect the environment.

If you are referring to me, please support your claim that I dont see the need to do anything to protect the environment. What is your evidence?

It is a shame that some Christian don't see the need to do anything to protect the environment.

If you are referring to me, please support your claim that I dont see the need to do anything to protect the environment. What is your evidence?

I referring to anyone who scoff at efforts to be environmentally friendly.

It is one thing to reject government lust for power by using environmental problem as an excuse, it is entirely another if one were to oppose efforts to be environmentally friendly and abdicating responsibility.

.... as an excuse, it is entirely another if one were to oppose efforts to be environmentally friendly and abdicating responsibility....

An Inconvenient Truth

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6

~

Sin

Of sin, because they believe not on me; John 16:9

Does It In

Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. Romans 8:21-22

But God Puts The Period To The Hype

And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. Zephaniah 14:12

And Did You Know

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

Most Perish

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Matthew 7:14

And Does Anyone Care?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Funny thing about environmental responsibility. Where does one draw the line? The electricity it takes to live the lifestyle we do (refrigerators, stoves, TV, computers, air conditioners, etc.) all has to be taken into consideration. If you think about it, everything that created energy is subject to creating an environmental hazard. What are we willing to give up? The only way to take a step in the right direction is to go back to the pioneer days, but wait, all the burning of wood causes another issue, especially with the worlds population being as high as it is now. We would soon run out of wood!

Face it. Christ is returning very soon and then all will be well. :thumbsup:

It is one thing to reject government lust for power by using environmental problem as an excuse, it is entirely another if one were to oppose efforts to be environmentally friendly and abdicating responsibility.

And do you have evidence that there are Christians here who oppose efforts to be responsibly environmentally friendly?

And do you have evidence that there are Christians here who oppose efforts to be responsibly environmentally friendly?

Sure, from some comments that people express on this forum. Discouraging efforts to be environmentally friendly is opposing it, you don't have to out holding signs to do so.

There are always people confusing government attempt to grab power on the pretense of protecting environment, with the need to do something about the problem.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

udx said:

Sure, from some comments that people express on this forum. Discouraging efforts to be environmentally friendly is opposing it, you don't have to out holding signs to do so.

There are always people confusing government attempt to grab power on the pretense of protecting environment, with the need to do something about the problem.

I would be happy to hold a sign that global warming is a fraud, con game, and scam. Why? - That's what it is. It has nothing to do with protecting the environment.

IF you are including me in this just because of my comments:

50% of my power is solar. It costs me a bit more each month but I figure it is worth it.

Because my landscaping is xeriscape and other measures, we have the lowest water use of any residence in the city, confirmed by my city utility and have been like this for years.

What do you do to protect the environment? Recycle cans?

Pfft.