winsomebulldog

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

clinton wasnt as soft on our enemies as obama is. that is the major difference.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1

Aren't UltraLibDems using the wrong flag for Barack Hussein Obama's photo-op? Should it not much rather be that of the" Palestine Authority"?

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

This woman, or group or whatever, seems to suffer from acute mental blockage....what did they think the reaction would be? This is tacky, classless and disrespectful to our country. Since they're Americans they have even disrespected themselves. Complete morons. :rolleyes:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

The flag is made in China....

Of course it is....

What A Relief!

And Here I Thought It Was Made In Kenya....

:21: Good one Joe, but lets not open that can of worms again. :21:

oldzimm and jason, the difference between clinton and obama is this:

clinon: i didn't inhale

obama (to a bunch of STUDENTS): haha, i won't say i didn't inhale, of COURSE i inhaled

clinton at least had the good sense (if you want to call it that) to realize he shouldn't brag about his garbage.

That is very true LadyC, that is why I said we are now deeper in the cesspool.

This woman, or group or whatever, seems to suffer from acute mental blockage....what did they think the reaction would be? This is tacky, classless and disrespectful to our country. Since they're Americans they have even disrespected themselves. Complete morons. :rolleyes:

Your absolutely right MorningGlory, these types of liberals don't put their brain in gear before they engage their mouth or actions. The scary part is these types of liberals reproduce. :o

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

Aren't UltraLibDems using the wrong flag for Barack Hussein Obama's photo-op? Should it not much rather be that of the" Palestine Authority"?

No; the Pals don't like Obama. Read Al Arabia and Al Jazeera. :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

i have watched al jezerra in country.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/30/1971

I just couldn't get past her not realizing as soon as someone handed her this "gift" that it was terribly inappropriate, not to mention tacky and offensive. And before any Democrats out there who might read this start griping, I'd be just as offended by a flag with Bush's face on it. It just isn't right. And it's specifically addressed in the Federal Flag Code:

(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.Federal Flag Code with FAQ

Sadly, this code is not law, but merely the accepted guidelines.

Still, this woman's decision to not only fly this desecrated flag, but to then suggest that anyone offended by it is just "cannot accept Barack Obama as president" is beyond absurd and offensive. If the local Dems have any sense at all, they'll remove her from the head of their organization and place someone there who possesses a bit more sense.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

If the local Dems have any sense at all, they'll remove her from the head of their organization and place someone there who possesses a bit more sense.

I have yet to meet one who possess a bit more sense. I tend to find it is a little bit more in the reverse.

Just a tad bit.

Guest LadyC
I just couldn't get past her not realizing as soon as someone handed her this "gift" that it was terribly inappropriate, not to mention tacky and offensive. And before any Democrats out there who might read this start griping, I'd be just as offended by a flag with Bush's face on it.

winsome, sh DID realize it. nobody here can ever convince me that there is a person alive who isn't KEENLY aware that flying a flag with the face of any president, regardless of party line, will be seen as offensive.

in fact, i have no doubt that the very intention of flying that flag was to incite the fury of conservatives.

i can't even imagine what liberals would do if a republican pulled this kind of stunt. i don't have to imagine though, because i can't imagine a world where a republican would be so blatantly disrespectful. this woman who did this, like most ultra-libs in politics, has zero class.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I just couldn't get past her not realizing as soon as someone handed her this "gift" that it was terribly inappropriate, not to mention tacky and offensive. And before any Democrats out there who might read this start griping, I'd be just as offended by a flag with Bush's face on it.

winsome, sh DID realize it. nobody here can ever convince me that there is a person alive who isn't KEENLY aware that flying a flag with the face of any president, regardless of party line, will be seen as offensive.

in fact, i have no doubt that the very intention of flying that flag was to incite the fury of conservatives.

i can't even imagine what liberals would do if a republican pulled this kind of stunt. i don't have to imagine though, because i can't imagine a world where a republican would be so blatantly disrespectful. this woman who did this, like most ultra-libs in politics, has zero class.

LadyC you hit the nail squarely on the head.