darkest_red

Is it just me...

43 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Or, we could amend the TOS to include:

Please in your posting, no inane, asinine, daft, empty, fatuous, falt, foolish, futile, harebrained, idiotic, illogical, imbecilic, jejune, meaningless, mindless, pointless, puerile, sappy, senseless, silly, trifling, unintelligent, vacant, vacuous, vain, vapid, worthless, absurd, frivolous, insipid, ridiculous, posts.

or is it just me . . .

Then I need to report your post mega. And a whole bunch of other ones you made lol.

• Loved it! 1

Just now, ayin jade said:

Then I need to report your post mega. And a whole bunch of other ones you made lol.

I am willing to abide by that once such a policy is in effect, but it is not at the moment, so not reporting is necessary. However, if you report my posts, don't expect me to act upon the report, in fact, I might report your report as frivolous reporting placing undue burdens on the moderating team!

I know I have a lot of frivolous posts, perhaps another way to deal with it, is to grant people the right to post frivolity with a quota, say they can buy credits in their account, with donations to worthy, something simple, like 1 penny for every line of text, and 25 cents for every image, 50 cents for every image of blue-skinned people with glasses. Then just to make sure that there is no undue burden on the poor, each user gets two images and 100 lines of text free per month!

:rolleyes::laugh::rolleyes::laugh::rolleyes:

16 hours ago, George said:

Just letting ya'll know ... yes the thread that has gone on for years ... may need to go ... I wonder how much the database would be reduced by it?

It's been a wild ride, guys! :wub:

3 minutes ago, darkest_red said:

It's been a wild ride, guys! :wub:

Glad you got my email! :)

10 minutes ago, George said:

Glad you got my email! :)

Yes, I did, thank you!