Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shodan

Photography

19 posts in this topic

those are some beautiful pictures! i love photography myself, amateur stuff of course, but will post on here when i figure out how everything works.

please could you share with me how you put your pictures on as i dont know how you do it

maggie :lightbulb2: :lightbulb2: :lightbulb2:

Maggie, first you need to have the pictures stored on the internet somewhere. I use Photobucket largely because it was one of the first and I have a large number of pictures there that I wouldn't care to reload anywhere else.

Once you get an account (there is a free one that you can load a smaller number of photos) you simply put the url of the picture location in your post like this

http://i30.photobuck...istmaswhite.jpg

then on each end of it put [ i m g ] [ / i m g] I can't do that here or it will just show the picture LoL also don't put the spaces in it.

The codes within the brackets tell the board software that it's a picture that you want to show is in between the two sets of brackets..

this is the result

christmaswhite.jpg

Taken in front of the Grand Canyon Hotel in Williams Az. at about a half hour before sunrise.

Other one

Thankyou so much for your help you are so kind

God Bless

maggie

Don't for get to purchase the latest in technology to ensue ever picture tells a story.

Purchase now to beat the rush for , "Black Friday".

gif_101211_Brownie-620-model-D_with-display-card.gif

Gee, that Brownie was my first camera, when I was about 4 years old.

Don't for get to purchase the latest in technology to ensue ever picture tells a story.

My First Camera as a kid [my folks camera]

P1040988_zps22e3c3f1.jpg

I have one of those back in one of our closets somewhere. i took pictures with it about 5 years ago..... the 120mm film, I had to make up out of bulk rolls from a professional photographer friend. Still took good pictures if you hold it really still.

I love animal photography. God made some awesome critters :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0