IGNORED

The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

AllforJesustheLord

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

Now here is how I see things. I see The Father is The Father, and The Son is The Father, and the Son, and The Holy Spirit is The Father, and The Holy Spirit. I see The Father is in control, and is over Christ, and The Holy Spirit, and they are separate beings in One sense, and The Father is His Word, and The Holy Spirit. I want to be more clear, but I think circular thinking is required to understand. So I go back, and forth.

The Word of God is God The Father's Word inside of Him, and yet The Word was sent out of Him, so He The Son who is The Word is less then Him also. He The Word in the first understanding is Him though. Thus in the separation The Son alone is called Jesus Christ. In the other understanding of The Father being His Word, and The Word being in The Father, He The Word is The Word of The Father, and therefore is The Father is The Word. So the oneness can be explained in The Word being The Father, and being less then Him which makes Him The Son.

The Father, and His Holy Spirit is The Father, but yet is less then Him also because He listens to Him. The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of God, which means in The separation, The Spirit which came from God, and also that means since He came from God He is The Very Spirit of The Father.

In understanding The Holy Spirit came upon marry, we can see The Word went into her, by, and through The Holy Spirit, and yet The Holy Spirit is said to be The Father, thus in The Oneness The Holy Spirit is The Father, and created The Son in Mary, or put The Word in marry, and The Word is said to be The Sword of The Spirit, thus The Word, and The Spirit are One.

Now the question is does a person need to be baptized in the understanding of The Oneness? Do we as people need to understand The Son is also The name of The Father, and The Holy Spirit, or can we choose the understanding of The Father, The Word, and The Holy Spirit being The separation, and get baptized in the separation, and can that be God's perfect will. This is both a question, and a comment, or statement.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings AllForJesusTheLord,

I agree with you, what you wrote is ALL circular reasoning by a man. Give the Lord some time and keep studying. He will eventually make it all clear to you.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Please read the Nicene Creed and the Athanasian Creed.

I have read both, but I see The Father, and the Word which is The Very Word of The Father, meaning The Word is the Word in Him, and yet separated from Him. In the beginning was the Word, that means He is God, and the Word was with God, is less then God yet is still in Him by being The Father's Word, and The Word is God.

Think about this we are made in His image. That means we are us, and we have word in us, and we have spirit in us. This is who The Father is, He has Word inside of Him, and Spirit inside of Him, and yet He choose to separate Himself from Himself. Thus The Word is both separate from The Father, and is The Son, and is The Very Word of The Father so therefore is The Father.

Do you understand.?

• Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Now the question is does a person need to be baptized in the understanding of The Oneness?

Are you referring to Jesus' name baptism? As in Acts 2:38?

The method of water baptism taught in the bible is emersion, and the normal references to baptism are Matt 28:19 and Acts 2:38, though there are others.

The listed scriptures agree with each other, but immature and hardheaded ones sometimes think that there is somehow a competition between the verses, there isn't.

What the person baptising you says as you go under the water means not nearly as much as what the baptism means to you. If you see yourself as putting on Christ, obeying the gospel to the washing away of your sins, good.

If you think that being baptized answers a theological arguement between the opinions of men, well, that cheapens the reason for baptism, in my opinion.

Baptism really is not about your understanding of the godhead, but about your public obedience to the gospel.

My pastor says,"I baptize you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is Jesus Christ." I like this saying as it covers both the earlier listed verses, but again, it is about you and the Lord, not what the baptizer says.

Edited by AnotherTraveler

The father is GOD.

The Son is GOD as a man to come and show you the way.

The SPIRIT is GOD imparted to indwell you the believer.

All are GOD. All are One.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

So here we see Jesus said, if you have seen me you have seen The Father.

How do we as believers view this teaching. We can see there is The Father, and The Son, and The Holy Spirit. So what understandings do we get from this scripture.?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Now here is how I see things. I see The Father is The Father, and The Son is The Father, and the Son, and The Holy Spirit is The Father, and The Holy Spirit. I see The Father is in control, and is over Christ, and The Holy Spirit, and they are separate beings in One sense, and The Father is His Word, and The Holy Spirit. I want to be more clear, but I think circular thinking is required to understand. So I go back, and forth.

The Word of God is God The Father's Word inside of Him, and yet The Word was sent out of Him, so He The Son who is The Word is less then Him also. He The Word in the first understanding is Him though. Thus in the separation The Son alone is called Jesus Christ. In the other understanding of The Father being His Word, and The Word being in The Father, He The Word is The Word of The Father, and therefore is The Father is The Word. So the oneness can be explained in The Word being The Father, and being less then Him which makes Him The Son.

The Father, and His Holy Spirit is The Father, but yet is less then Him also because He listens to Him. The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of God, which means in The separation, The Spirit which came from God, and also that means since He came from God He is The Very Spirit of The Father.

In understanding The Holy Spirit came upon marry, we can see The Word went into her, by, and through The Holy Spirit, and yet The Holy Spirit is said to be The Father, thus in The Oneness The Holy Spirit is The Father, and created The Son in Mary, or put The Word in marry, and The Word is said to be The Sword of The Spirit, thus The Word, and The Spirit are One.

Now the question is does a person need to be baptized in the understanding of The Oneness? Do we as people need to understand The Son is also The name of The Father, and The Holy Spirit, or can we choose the understanding of The Father, The Word, and The Holy Spirit being The separation, and get baptized in the separation, and can that be God's perfect will. This is both a question, and a comment, or statement.

I agree brother.

It was the RCC that started the Idea that God is three separate persons or people. God is one and not three people.

God is a Spirit that has Soul and Body which make up one person or God.

Spirit = Holy Spirit

Soul = Father

Body = Jesus

= One God

Isa 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. -- God

We are also a Spirit that has a soul and body just like our Father yet we are one like our Father.

Spirit = The part of man that operates in a spiritual realm.

Soul = Operates on a Mental realm.

Body = Operates on a Physical realm.

________

= One Person

1Th 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. -- Paul

Now I am also a triune being but yet I am still one. All three of these make up one me just as the Father, Word and Spirit make up one God. All three have a different purpose and different operations but yet they are all one not three persons.

• Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

I agree Jedi4Yahweh. :)

I agree brother.

It was the RCC that started the Idea that God is three separate persons or people. God is one and not three people.

God is a Spirit that has Soul and Body which make up one person or God.

Spirit = Holy Spirit

Soul = Father

Body = Jesus

= One God

Isa 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. -- God

We are also a Spirit that has a soul and body just like our Father yet we are one like our Father.

Spirit = The part of man that operates in a spiritual realm.

Soul = Operates on a Mental realm.

Body = Operates on a Physical realm.

________

= One Person

1Th 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. -- Paul

Now I am also a triune being but yet I am still one. All three of these make up one me just as the Father, Word and Spirit make up one God. All three have a different purpose and different operations but yet they are all one not three persons.

It is amazing so many understandings we get out of who God is. Certainly in order to understand all things about God we must receive all things which are true about God. So this is an extremely important issue. Many do not choose to look at all the possibilities though. This is why the scripture says Great is the mystery of Godliness, and goes on and says something like God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit...

We know there is One God, we can see He has Word, and Spirit inside of Him.

I believe the main question is His Word How is His Word Him, to what degree, and in what ways. Let us try to answer that, To what degree, and in what ways is His Word Him? I believe if we can understand this relationship, in understanding who The Word is in relationship to The Father then we can understand about the Holy Spirit also. We can with the mind of Christ understand all things about The Father, The Word, and The Holy Spirit.