IGNORED

The origin of the Seal of Solomon (commonly called the Satr of David)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

666 will be the tracking device / mark to hunt down the one people who will not accept the mark...

Revelation 13:16-18 (NASB95)

16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Can you imagine trying to beat that system (given modern technology)?

Imagine trying to keep from starving when every garbage dumpster has a video cam aimed at it.... for example.

Some optical scanner / video cam which can tell by uv ir light if a mark is legit...

That description could make the mark anything (relatively speaking) though.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

Understood.

I have to disagree with this being the Mark of the Beast. Scripture mentions "the mark of his name" not the number of the mark. Additionally, a characteristic of this mark is that people cannot buy or sell without it. Forcing tatoos of a six-pointed star on people for no reason other than just because would be hard to sell.

Imagine Judas Iscariot coming back from the dead... and being able to scientifically prove it is him. DNA / blood content analysis whatever.

The death wound to the head healed Revelation 13:3

Judas based on "son of perdition" John 17:12 and 2 Thessalonians 2:3 as well as "his own place" Acts 1:25 and the fact that the only recorded possession of Satan himself was of Yehudah Ben Shimon Esh Kyrioth Luke 22:3 / John 13:27

Able to do lying wonders and signs... fooling the whole world... and affirming the Mosaic covenant... and claiming to be the true messiah and blaspheming Yeshua as a false messiah...

This would upset the world as we know it.

Don't we read that Judas hanged himself then piecing it together, we might even see that he stayed on the rope till he started to rot. Where do you read that Judas had a head wound? And frankly thats like my mother in law telling me she has proven that her family comes directly from the line of David. There is no way anyone can prove DNA from Judas nor even Yeshua and give postitive evidence for the world to believe.

Now false hope and security may come from science, giving others hope of no more disease and living forever through genetic manipulation now that would be something many will flock to and embrace.

Affirming the covenant for Judah/Jews would be the bringing back of the temple and sacrifices since the covenant never went anywhere. Yes theres an anti-messiah coming and will fool so many it will just boggle the mind, people who think they understand the mark and would never take it, those who think they understand prophecy gets bogged down with details never even entertained because they didnt fit their paradigm. But Judas with a head wound you will have to tell me where you find this in scriptures.

shalom,

Mizz

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1967

"And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment." Hebrews 9:27

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

666 will be the tracking device / mark to hunt down the one people who will not accept the mark...

16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Imagine trying to keep from starving when every garbage dumpster has a video cam aimed at it.... for example.

Some optical scanner / video cam which can tell by uv ir light if a mark is legit...

Neb, I do believe you are correct. Once we go to a cashless society the mark could be literally anything. Your bank shuts down your number in the electronic sysytem and you don't get it turned back on until you show them the mark....... and most likely you won't get the mark unless you worship the beast.... so we don't really have to worry that much about what the actual mark is.

If Jesus was serious when he told us that no one can snatch us out of the hands of the Father, I would fail to see how we might take the mark and not know what we were doing.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  899
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,634
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Imagine Judas Iscariot coming back from the dead... and being able to scientifically prove it is him. DNA / blood content analysis whatever.

:huh: Umm...you believe this?

Me personally?

Yes. I go where the Bible leads. Prophecy shows us the true Messiah. It also shows us the false messiah / counterfeit christ.

Then you admit it could be the seal of sholmo...

Understood.

I have to disagree with this being the Mark of the Beast. Scripture mentions "the mark of his name" not the number of the mark. Additionally, a characteristic of this mark is that people cannot buy or sell without it. Forcing tatoos of a six-pointed star on people for no reason other than just because would be hard to sell.

The death wound to the head healed Revelation 13:3

Judas based on "son of perdition" John 17:12 and 2 Thessalonians 2:3 as well as "his own place" Acts 1:25 and the fact that the only recorded possession of Satan himself was of Yehudah Ben Shimon Esh Kyrioth Luke 22:3 / John 13:27

Able to do lying wonders and signs... fooling the whole world... and affirming the Mosaic covenant... and claiming to be the true messiah and blaspheming Yeshua as a false messiah...

This would upset the world as we know it.

Don't we read that Judas hanged himself then piecing it together, we might even see that he stayed on the rope till he started to rot. Where do you read that Judas had a head wound? And frankly thats like my mother in law telling me she has proven that her family comes directly from the line of David. There is no way anyone can prove DNA from Judas nor even Yeshua and give postitive evidence for the world to believe.

Now false hope and security may come from science, giving others hope of no more disease and living forever through genetic manipulation now that would be something many will flock to and embrace.

Affirming the covenant for Judah/Jews would be the bringing back of the temple and sacrifices since the covenant never went anywhere. Yes theres an anti-messiah coming and will fool so many it will just boggle the mind, people who think they understand the mark and would never take it, those who think they understand prophecy gets bogged down with details never even entertained because they didnt fit their paradigm. But Judas with a head wound you will have to tell me where you find this in scriptures.

shalom,

Mizz

It says one of the heads of the beast was wounded unto death does it not? Doesn't mean a head wound. One of the heads of Al Qaeda was killed just today. Doesn't mean of a head wound.

"And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment." Hebrews 9:27

Lazarus raised from the dead... died twice, and did the widow's son, the daughter of Jairus died twice... there are exceptions to this general rule are there not?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1967

Lazarus raised from the dead... died twice, and did the widow's son, the daughter of Jairus died twice... there are exceptions to this general rule are there not?

The first-glance difference between Judas Iscariot and the peeps mentioned above is that Jesus raised them in a timely manner, while Judas was a betrayer from the get go and his fate sealed before he even came on the scene. And there may be exceptions to the general rule--or maybe not.

I've come to understand that when there appears to be a contradiction in scripture, it only means one has to dig deeper to reconcile the cited verses. However, and mostly because this topic has digressed into nothing more than speculation at this point (i.e., Judas as the son of perdition et al.), I simply don't believe my time and effort to look this difference would be very edifying.

Please understand. I am not dismissing JohnDB's point entirely as it is worthy of closer inspection--just not by me and not at the current time, as my time in scripture is being occupied with an in-depth study of Romans at present.

Charis and Shalom y'all, :48:

Suzanne

P.S. Scott Walker Wins TWICE in one election! Woot, woot, woot! ;-)

Edited by Rare Bird

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Then you admit it could be the seal of sholmo...

I admit it doesn't prove your case that is is the Star of David. [seal of sholmo as you call it].