IGNORED

Who are you going to meet with Jesus in the air?

angels4u

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

When we meet Jesus in the air who of your loved ones who has gone before will you meet in the air?

1 Thessolonians 4:13-18

3 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words

Nice One  very very very nice 

• Content Count:  5

When we meet Jesus in the air who of your loved ones who has gone before will you meet in the air?

3 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

genial como para hacer una cancion nice one de verdad 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

genial como para hacer una cancion nice one de verdad 

(rough translation: great to make a nice one of truth song) OneLight - from BableFish.

Please use English on this site.  Otherwise, your posts will be removed. Thanks!

Guest Roman

Did anybody read the book"Heaven" from Randy Alcorn? It's amazing and very biblicial,it tells you all about Heaven and answers all the questions you might have about it! :)

It's now my favorite book beside the Bible:)

I

Im reading it, its good, i also like book "the message, by lance richardson, its about heaven too 

• Content Count:  8

My dream is to meet and live with Jesus and my entire family in heaven   

Edited by ncn
Please stop posting this link in your posts

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

And to live forever with Jesus and our loved ones and no more pain and no more war!

Jesus come back soon! 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Did anybody read the book"Heaven" from Randy Alcorn? It's amazing and very biblicial,it tells you all about Heaven and answers all the questions you might have about it! :)

It's now my favorite book beside the Bible:)

I

Im reading it, its good, i also like book "the message, by lance richardson, its about heaven too 

I sounds familiar,I might have read it..

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  297
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

Those that have gone on before me like my maternal and paternal grandparents, my parents are still alive thank goodness. Hopefully my birth parents will be up there. As I am adopted. But my adopted parents I consider my real parents.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Since this is not a bible study, I have moved it to General Discussion.  It only too someone 12 pages to realize this!  :24:

Guest Geoff Primanti

My Aunt Nancy and my uncle David for certain.  Perhaps other people in my family with whom I have shared the message of hope; if they receive it in time.

Saints that have gone before us and perhaps some who will come after us.

Oh what a glorious day that will be!