• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

The time of the resurrection and the time of the rapture are the same.  They are raised first then we which are alive and remain will be caught up together with them and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  

Would you want to move the time of the resurrection?  It is at the end of the thousand years.

Yes, I agree the resurrection and the 'harpazo' ("caught up") both occur at the same timing of Jesus' second coming. That's not the idea in question. You said the resurrection and rapture occur AFTER the 1,000 years of Rev.20. So how did you come up with that???

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Salty said:

6 hours ago, Salty said:

Yes, I agree the resurrection and the 'harpazo' ("caught up") both occur at the same timing of Jesus' second coming. That's not the idea in question. You said the resurrection and rapture occur AFTER the 1,000 years of Rev.20. So how did you come up with that???

I did not come up with it.  What part of we will not proceed them is it that you do not understand?  Those who are asleep in Christ at the time of the writing of Corinthians and Thessalonians will be raise up at the last trumpet, the end of days, at the end of the thousand years.

Edited by seeking the lost
duplication

3 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

I did not come up with it.  What part of we will not proceed them is it that you do not understand?  Those who are asleep in Christ at the time of the writing of Corinthians and Thessalonians will be raise up at the last trumpet, the end of days, at the end of the thousand years.

Nah, you're still not showing Biblical proof of how you came to believe the resurrection and rapture of 1 Thess.4 is for after ... the 1,000 Millennium. The 1 Thessalonians 4 chapter does not tell us the timing when that happens. Other Bible Scripture does, like Matt.24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 for two examples. Paul also showed it will be on the "last trump" which is the 7th trumpet of Rev.11. And Rev.20 shows the resurrection of the saints happens just prior to the 1,000 year Millennium.

So I cannot agree with your assumptions you got from men's doctrines, because I do not hold Amillenialism as being scriptural, and that appears to be what you are following.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

On 10/20/2016 at 9:47 AM, Giller said:

It says that we shall escape all of the things that will come to pass , to pass , to pass !!!!!!!

Giller,

You've done a good job in tying all these Scriptures together. Now the issue is whether the naysayers will persist in their delusions or believe the Word.  

BTW trumpets connected with judgments cannot possibly to related to trumpets connected with deliverance and salvation.  Therefore "the last trump"  ("the trump of God") is exclusive to the Rapture.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:sherlock:

Maranatha~!

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. Joel 3:13 (King James Bible)

As Israel Turns

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. Hosea 5:15 (King James Bible)

The Dead In Christ Shall Rise

for if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Romans 11:15 (King James Bible)

And All Israel Shall Look Up And Mourn

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. Zechariah 12:10 (King James Bible)

And Evil Men Will Tremble

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Revelation 6:12-17 (King James Bible)

At The Restoration

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Jeremiah 31:31-34 (King James Bible)

Of Israel

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more. In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:14-17 (King James Bible)

I Believe

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

On 10/20/2016 at 11:21 AM, Salty said:

The 1 Thessalonians 4 chapter does not tell us the timing when that happens.

With two resurrections to chose from there is a 50% chance of being correct.  The first resurrection is a closed set and would not include those who were asleep at that time.  The only conclusion is the second resurrection as the time of the dead in Christ being raised.  That comes at the end of the thousand years.

Paul also showed it will be on the "last trump" which is the 7th trumpet of Rev.11.

There is not a resurrection at the 7th trump.  The last trump of the seven may not be the very last trump because there are many things that happen after the 7th trump.

So I cannot agree with your assumptions you got from men's doctrines, because I do not hold Amillenialism as being scriptural, and that appears to be what you are following.

Could you tell me what the Amillennialist believes, what does that mean to you.  What have I written that would make you believe that I would be following that?

The tares are separated from the wheat, the wheat is gathered into the kingdom.

12 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

With two resurrections to chose from there is a 50% chance of being correct.  The first resurrection is a closed set and would not include those who were asleep at that time.  The only conclusion is the second resurrection as the time of the dead in Christ being raised.  That comes at the end of the thousand years.

There is not a resurrection at the 7th trump.  The last trump of the seven may not be the very last trump because there are many things that happen after the 7th trump.

Could you tell me what the Amillennialist believes, what does that mean to you.  What have I written that would make you believe that I would be following that?

The tares are separated from the wheat, the wheat is gathered into the kingdom.

You don't know what the resurrection is about, I already know by your words. Most don't understand it so you're not alone.

If someone says, "here comes the 1st car", that automatically suggests there is at least one more 'car' to come. It doesn't mean a ship to come, nor a plane, but another car LIKE the 1st one. Thus the implied 2nd resurrection is another one LIKE the first resurrection. It's unto Christ Jesus of those who come to Jesus 'during' the future 1,000 years of Rev.20.

Jesus showed when the wicked dead are raised:

John 5:28-29
28   Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear His voice,

29   And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
KJV

That is about the resurrection that will happen on the day of Jesus' 2nd coming. BOTH, the asleep saints and... the wicked dead are raised on that final day of this present world when Jesus returns.

Edited by Salty

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

4 hours ago, Salty said:

You don't know what the resurrection is about, I already know by your words. Most don't understand it so you're not alone.

If someone says, "here comes the 1st car", that automatically suggests there is at least one more 'car' to come. It doesn't mean a ship to come, nor a plane, but another car LIKE the 1st one. Thus the implied 2nd resurrection is another one LIKE the first resurrection. It's unto Christ Jesus of those who come to Jesus 'during' the future 1,000 years of Rev.20.

Jesus showed when the wicked dead are raised:

John 5:28-29
28   Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear His voice,

29   And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
KJV

That is about the resurrection that will happen on the day of Jesus' 2nd coming. BOTH, the asleep saints and... the wicked dead are raised on that final day of this present world when Jesus returns.

I"m just looking forward to going Home to be with Jesus.  He will see us through whatever comes.

4 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

I"m just looking forward to going Home to be with Jesus.  He will see us through whatever comes.

I don't particularly like the idea of having to suffer through the future tribulation that our Lord Jesus and His Apostles warned us about for the end, but I'm not going to fret about having to go through it either, for I know staying in the Faith on Him all the way to the end like He said, even through death of our flesh bodies, is worth more than all the gold and precious jewels in this world.

He said to not let any man deceive us. So the closer to the end we get, the greater the deceptions away from Him and His Word there will be. As written even, the days will come when fallen brethren will not accept 'sound doctrine'. That day I'm sorry to say, is already here today. In patience keep ye your souls.

9 hours ago, Salty said:

Yes this is the first resurrection which means that there was not one before it and the next one will cover everyone else that this one does not.  The phrase  "the rest of the dead" means righteous and unrighteous.  Then comes the judgement.  These are the words that I depend on without mans thoughts.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.