Lonely and weary tonight

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

My Father lost his life as a lineman working on power lines back in 1962 for our local electric company. I was 4 at the time. I really just remember him by the memorys of those that really knew him., the storys they told me. I think about him a lot even now as I am over double the age he made it too. It is like I miss someone I never really got to know or at least can't remember, other than the storys his friends share with me. They miss him as well. After much thought, and trying to figure this out in my own situation I came to this conclusion on the facts I know about him and from what I am a firm beliver in of what the Bible tells us.

1. I believe he was a true beliver in Christ Jesus before and at the time of his physical death

2. I believe my father is in heaven at this very moment for the rest of all eternity.

3. I don't believe his death was just an accident but rather at that very instant in time he lost his physical life, God was usuring Him to his final destination,"Heaven".

4. I do believe that my father's physical life ended at the exact moment that God had predestined for him, possibly before this world we live in was even spoke into existance.

5, Finally, I believe we possibly don't ever stop missing them, but in time we, with God's help, get through it. learn to deal with it better, cry out to God on a more regular basis, realize they have just gone on to a much better place where we will meet them again someday. Then God reminds us we are not the only one that is missing that very specail person that was near and dear to our hearts, and we are not alone in this either. God places other people exactly in your path to help you down a road you are unfamiliar with,, having a hard time navigating.. He ( God) is always just a whisper away! One of my favorite verses, I remind myself with is, Johua 1 verse 9 Have I not commended thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Another really cool thing when speaking about God's promises,,,, Hebrews 6 verse 18 tells us all it is impossible for God to lie. Oh ,, and we must remember Jesus Himself makes intercession for us 24/7,,, like all the time!

jude22kjv

Edited by jude22kjv

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1969

I see this post was started back in June, but I've added you to my prayers in case you still need some. God bless!