• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Science has taught us that for the big bang theory to have happened, it took time, space energy and mass for the creation of the universe to happen. The first verse in the Bible answers this question in Genesis 1:1 In the beginning (Time) God (Ultimate energy) created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Mass!) God who is dark matter, spoke and crack! The vibration of sound and gravity that is still felt today and as we all know sound goes on into infinity and is the friction expanding the universe and static energy!

Let’s take a look at what a recent NASA probe study over 5 years says shall we? I will include the source for you as well so that you may dispute the findings with NASA, I know that there must be something wrong with this and you are welcome to set them straight, and please let all of us on this forum know how that worked out for you! Also note not everyone looks to the Bible as being only in the literal sense! This is why a lot of Christians look ignorant, as well as those who think we all think alike! Note that a 7 day literal creation or 7 thousand year creation is ridiculous seeing as how the Bible states the sun and moon were created on the 4 th day!

U.S. probe produces three major findings about universe

WASHINGTON, March 7 (Xinhua) -- NASA, the U.S. space agency, released on Friday five years of data collected by the Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP), which include three major findings about the universe.

The probe got the new evidence that a sea of cosmic neutrinos permeates the early universe. According to the scientists' analysis, universe is awash in "a sea of cosmic neutrinos". Neutrinos made up a much larger part of the early universe than they do today.

Genesis 1:2 (King James Version)

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. My this sounds just like what they spoke of above does it not? We know that there is water in space as well.

Microwave light seen by WMAP from when the universe was only 380,000 years old shows that, at the time, neutrinos made up 10 percent of the universe, atoms 12 percent, dark matter 63 percent, photons 15 percent, and dark energy was negligible. In contrast, estimates from WMAP data show the current universe consists of 4.6percent atoms, 23 percent dark matter, 72 percent dark energy and less than 1 percent neutrinos.

Genesis 1:3 (King James Version)

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Wow! Again just like the statement above, but let’s go on!

Another breakthrough derived from WMAP data is clear evidence the first stars took more than a half-billion years to create a cosmic fog. The data provide crucial new insights into the end of the "dark ages," when the first generation of stars began to shine. The glow from these stars created a thin fog of electrons in the surrounding gas that scatters microwaves, in much the same way fog scatters the beams from a car's headlights.

"We now have evidence that the creation of this fog was a drawn-out process, starting when the universe was about 400 million years old and lasting for half a billion years," said WMAP team member Joanna Dunkley of the University of Oxford in Britain.

Genesis 1:4 (King James Version)

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. Now how can this be? How can the Bible say such things? There is no science in the Bible! It is all made up stuff by so many people! Oh say it isn’t so Joe!

A third major finding arising from the new WMAP data places tight constraints on the astonishing burst of growth in the first trillionth of a second of the universe, called "inflation", when ripples in the very fabric of space may have been created. Some versions of the inflation theory now are eliminated. Others have picked up new support.

Prior to the release of the new five-year data, WMAP already had made a pair of landmark finds. In 2003, the probe's determination that there is a large percentage of dark energy in the universe erased remaining doubts about dark energy's very existence. That same year, WMAP also pinpointed the 13.7 billion year age of the universe.

Launched on June 30, 2001, WMAP is a NASA Explorer mission named in honor of David Wilkinson of Princeton University, a world-renown cosmologist and WMAP team member who died in September 2002.

Genesis 1:5 (King James Version)

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Notice how in the above statement they use the word ripples! Oh you know the sound thing as in vibration GOD” said; let there be light! I spoke of this at the start that the Bible mentions this, and notice they do not deny dark energy either! They once thought that it did not exist much like GOD” Oh and the day thing that those of you love to quote in the Bible as being a day as we know it or a 24 hour period the earths sun was not created yet! Or even some say a thousand years is but a day and think this is literal! Shame on you for being ignorant! The light spoken of was not that of day light like you think either!

Lets tackle this day issue for all of our learning shall we? I will use the Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance Bible Dictionary. The word used for day is the Hebrew word reference # 3117 yowm, or yome; from an unused root meaning, to be hot ; as a day (as in warm hour or time) whether lit. Or fig. I would also like to note here could this heat be like that which is created by friction? Or a nuclear explosion or? I won’t go on here you get the drift! (a space of time defined by an associated term), Often used adv):- age + always, + chronicles, continually(ance), daily, birth-) each, to)day, now a , two)days (agone), + elder, x end, + evening,+(for)ever, (lasting, more) x full, life, as (so)long as,(…live), (even), now, + old, + outlived, + perpetually,+ presently, + remainith, x required, season, x since, space, then, (process of) time, + as at other times, + in trouble weather, (as) when, (a, the, within a), while, that, x whole(+age), (full), year(ly), + younger.

I think that you get the point that it was a span of time and was not the literal day as most believe it was. You see it is all about perceptions versus fact! What you think you know may not be as much as you expect! The Bible is much more complex than we believe and if you think this is BS your mind proves that Einstein’s theories are correct! The second principal of thermodynamics states that every closed system goes from order to disorder! I like to put it this way; every closed system (Your mind) goes from calm to chaos, when we are give facts!

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-03/08/content_7745220.htm

Genesis 1:1-5 (King James Version)

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

I know that many are deluded in their understanding, the same way that many in the science community will try to disprove what I have pointed out. Let me ask you here, can you describe dark energy? Dark matter? The force of creation? The Bible tells us that no one has ever seen GOD” the father at any time as he is spirit, man has seen God” the son who came in the form of Jesus Christ! I do believe that it is fascinating that we used to believe that dark energy did not exist or that neutrinos had no mass to them, but we now know both assumptions are wrong! And now you see we are learning more all the time about our great big universe! Things are so easy to understand once put into perspective! I love science! I am still in awe of GOD and his creative power!

Another source you can read, look to it with the information you now have .

Scientists announced today new evidence supporting the theory that the infant universe expanded from subatomic to astronomical size in a fraction of a second after its birth.

The finding is based on new results from NASA's Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP) satellite, launched in 2001 to measure the temperature of radiant heat left over from the Big Bang, which is the theoretical beginning to the universe.

This radiation is known as the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB), and it is the oldest light in the universe.

Using WMAP data, researchers announced in 2003 that they had pieced together a very detailed snapshot of the universe as it was about 400,000 years after the Big Bang, and that they had determined things like its age, composition and development.

The previous data showed that the universe was about 13.7 billion years old. It also revealed that it wasn't until about 200 million years after the Big Bang that conditions were cool enough for the first stars to form. Scientists were also able to conclude that the universe is composed of about 4 percent real matter, about 23 percent dark matter, and about 73 percent dark energy. Nobody actually knows what dark matter or dark energy are, however.

The new WMAP observations, announced at a NASA press conference today, reveal what the universe was like in the first trillionth of a second after the Big Bang. From the microwave background, researchers teased out a new signal called the "polarization signal."

"This new signal is roughly 100 times weaker than the signal we analyzed three years ago and about a billion times less than the radiant warmth we feel from the Sun," said Lyman Page, a WMAP team member from Princeton University.

The researchers collected observations of this polarization signal to create a map of the early universe, allowing them to test a sub-theory within the Big Bang theory, called "inflation."

Inflation theory states that the universe underwent a rapid expansion immediately following the Big Bang.

"During this growth spurt, a tiny region, likely no larger than a marble, grew in a trillionth of a second to become larger than the visible universe," said WMAP researcher David Spergel, also from Princeton University.

The new observations reveal that the early expansion wasn't smooth, with some regions expanding faster than others.

"We find that density fluctuations on the 1- to 10-billion-light-year scale are larger than density fluctuations on the hundred-million-light-year scale," Spergel said. "That is just what inflation theory predicts."

These fluctuations are thought to have led to clumping of matter that allowed the formation of galaxies.

Brian Greene, a physicist from Columbia University who wasn't involved in the research, called the new findings "spectacular" and "stunning."

"A major question that people have asked for decades is where do stars and galaxies come from? The answer coming from WMAP data supports the idea that quantum fluctuations are the answer," Greene said. "WMAP's data supports the notion that galaxies are nothing but quantum mechanism writ large across the sky."

The new findings brings humanity closer to answering one of its oldest questions, that of where we come from, Greene said.

"WMAP certainly doesn't answer this question, but its data is taking us one giant step closer to the answer by giving us a precise quantitative look at the universe's earliest fraction of a second," Greene said. "It's a tiny window of time, but it's a critical one in our quest to learn what happened at time zero itself."

The new findings have been submitted to Astrophysical Journal.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/060316_wmap_results.html

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

People need science to create things. God only needs His spoken word to do the same. However, we too have the power to manifest things in our lives, such as miracles by our spoken words sanctified by the holy blood of Jesus Christ. Science cannot explain how ones words are able to manifest, but God can explain how science can manifest. God is way more advanced than any technology known to the human race. Some things we just can't explain with our human minds...

Time Zero

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1

And Today's Science

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Jacob, what makes you believe that God is dark mater?

(The first in the Bible answers this question in Genesis 1:1 In the beginning (Time) God (Ultimate energy) created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Mass!) God who is dark matter, spoke and crack!)

96% of our universe is missing! Something which cannot be seen is holding everything together. There is not enough gravity to hold everything together. What could be holding everything together... HMMM! Dark Matter (God) is what scientists have come up with.

(Psalm 18:11) He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him,

thick clouds dark with water.

(Isa. 45:3) I will give you the treasures of darkness

and the hoards in secret places,

that you may know that it is I, the Lord,

the God of Israel, who call you by your name.

(Isa. 45:7) I form light and create darkness,

I make well-being and create calamity,

I am the Lord, who does all these things.

(Colossians 1:15-17)He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

This may or may not help much. It would be better if my memory was better, but alas, it isn't. One afternoon I had the TV on as I was answering emails on my PC. A 1/2 hour show came on featuring a Christian minister and a Rabbi. That day they had a Creation Scientist as a guest. What this man said both astounded and delighted me. He only had 1/2 hour so he could only explain briefly and just a few points. His scientific speciality was astronomy and he was Christian. He explained how the Big Bang theory fits in quite nicely with the Genisis creation story. How?

First of all, a day in Genisis cannot be thought of as a literal day as we know a day. One proof of that is our day is based on the speed of our planet as it revolves on it's axis. The size of the planet also effects this. I think he said even in our solar system, other planets revolve faster and slower. So on those planets a day isn't 24 hours. The point is a day in Genisis is simply the word God used so his people could relate to it. Since the Bible says that to God 1000 years is as a day and a day as 1000 years (paraphrased) then in Genesis, 1 day could have been 100 Billion years. We just don't know, and we ought not to argue about it.

I wish I remembered this scientist's name. He really did explain in scientific terms how the events described in Genisis fit together almost perfectly. He also made the point that most scientists are so busy trying to prove God and the Bible are false, that they have closed their minds to the truth that science is actually proving the Bible is true. They just won't admit that.

He also made this important point. In the Bible God tells us what He did, and/or what happened. God does not tell us How He did it, or How it happened. This is what the work of a creation scientist is about. They seek to use scientific findings to explain How God did it. And if only I could remember more. Any Christian should be beaming with joy to hear what this man said. I was.

Hope this helped.

"Dark Matter has nothing to do with it. Faith is a substance of things "NOT SEEN" you can't measure it like you can Dark Matter."

I never claimed that God surrounds this earth? I claimed that this earth is still upheld on its axis because OF God will. Also, it is Not by our faith that God formed the earth? What version of the Bible did you use? And of course you cannot measure faith? But what does measuring faith have to do with Dark Matter? Whichever it is, it's mistranslated.... Romans 10:17

17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. May I ask have you ever even looked into what I claim or read the topic post? its self explanitory. The scripture that I posted following the post, upholds ALL of what I said.

Edited by your friend Jacob

As you said so your self, you are nitpicking, not a big problem. But before you bring up something that you think is contoverse to what I have stated please look into it, quote, "I'd have to look into that." and you should! Hopefully it will enlighten you and let you see my prospective. When surfaces in contact move relative to each other, the friction between the two surfaces converts kinetic energy into heat. Now you may say, " You said just friction" In some sense that statement is true, but it would be you who only focused on that one property of friction. The Universe is made up of matter and energy.(as we already know) Matter is made up of atoms and molecules (groupings of atoms) and energy causes the atoms and molecules to always be in motion - either bumping into each other or vibrating back and forth. (friction! oh?! And by talking? So, if the atoms and molecules were to be 'bumping' or 'vibrating' that means Newtons second law is in place! (An object in motion stays in motion)

Apparently you have never heared of the statement, the invisible hands of God... Since we have never seen God himself then who is to say Dark matter is not the "hands of God?" There is no proof that Dark energy even exists, but it must exist! Because it is universally agreed that: 1) the universe had a beginning; 2) the universe is expanding; 3) the known mass-energy of the universe cannot account for the supposed rate of expansion. (and this I believe is something that we can both agree upon) Now lets take this a step further. Dark matter is estimated to constitute 84% of the matter in the universe and 23% of the mass-energy. It is wise to suggest that the Dark matter that we speak of is the invisible hands of God for there is not enough gravity to hold everything together. So tell me, how can we measure something that is infinite? How can we measure something that we can neither see nor feel.

Yeah, so maybe the pressure from the interactions contributed to expansion? Because no doubt that is true and I agree.

We measure stuff we can't see or feel all of the time. We can see individual electrons, but we can infer their existence (or neutrinos, for a starker example). It'll be the same for dark energy. I get the claim that God made dark energy to effect some design perhaps? I don't know if it makes sense to say that dark energy is simply God.

I am glad that you agree Bary!

You know Bary your right, I can not convince you beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is simply dark matter. The science behind my discoveries holds my statements and the scripture together like flys stuck on poop. It's just a matter of perspective, and in my heart I believe that God is made up of dark matter because of what I have read in scripture. So its just a matter of you comming to the same conclusion as I have. Also, how can we possibly measure something that we cannot see or feel or hear? Its like the old saying, "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" And the answer to that question is no.... Because it comes down to the Einsteins theory of Relativity. As we know sound vibrations continue on as you and I have both agreed upon Bary. But mankind is subject to things that are relative to us and our "worlds," so if no one is there to witness it, then we can agree that it may or may not ever even happened. So just like measuring something, or trying to measure something that we cannot see, hear nor feel, it has to be relative to us. The only reason why we even know that dark matter even exists is because of when it binds together and emits a light.

.... God is simply dark matter. The science behind my discoveries....

Well

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17

Jesus Is

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. John 1:1-5

The Glue Of The Cosmos

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:16-17

And He Numbers All The Days Of The Universe

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:11

~

Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe