bornagain2011

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

As for me, " You are with me , God, my God, there fore I walk in peace, sleep in peace, and fear no evil". " God is my strength",..

I personally don't pay much attention to "rumors", etc. They are every where. The entire world around me , has gone mad, every one runs to and fro, shouting rumors, looking for wars, killing and murdering each other. The turmoil and storm is all around me, but when I lay down, thank you Lord, You are with me, and I sleep in peace.

The true prophets, and prophecies are all told in the WORD of GOD, I would suggest starting with THE BOOK OF THE PROPHET ISAIAH, and read them all,

CHAPTER 2.

1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. * 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. * 5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Lord. 6 ¶Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers. * * 7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots: 8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made: 9 And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not. 10 ¶Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty. 11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day. 12 For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low: 13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan, 14 And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up, 15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall, 16 And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures. * 17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day. 18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish. * 19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. * 20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats; * * 21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. 22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?

This is where the TRUE Prophecies start

CHAPTER 12.

1 And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. 2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. 3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. 4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. * 5 Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth. 6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee. *

When I read the

THE BOOK OF THE PROPHET ISAIAH, I too had a dream, I saw, what ISAIAH saw. and I believe the report,...the truth is in the Word of God, not the rumors in the internet, sorry, if I sound rude, I don't mean to , and by all means thank you for sharing your dream, ...My dream would be to long to post hear, but if you read the entire,

THE BOOK OF THE PROPHET ISAIAH, that was my "dream". I hold onto it. I have had many other dreams to, many are more like nightmares, but thank GOD that is all past, these days, again thanks to Jesus, I sleep peacfully,..it is wonderful,and so is He.

John,

I am starting to think that maybe there aren't any more prophets or prophetic dreams anymore. I mean, what else does God have to say that wasn't in the Bible? I don't want to add anything to the Bible or take it away, so maybe my dream was just a paranoid dream. I think if God wants to give me a gift he doesn't need to, because He has already given me the best gift of all, salvation! I could never ask Him for anything more!

Thank you for your response! And welcome to worthy!

God bless and Shalom!

Nat

Last night, I was still thinking about your dream,I do believe very much that God tries ,and often dose speak to us through our dreams, and often a dream may be a "warning", or a way to help prepare you for a event that is coming. There is a lot said in the Bible, how ever there still are so many more things,miracles, events, just like it says about Jesus, He did so many healings and miracles, visted many peoples and places, I forget what chapter and verse, but the writer comments that Jesus did so many things,they can not all be written in a Book, this is even more so with God, He created all that was,is and will be, it would be impossible to put all of it in a book.

Often a dream may be also a "personal" phrophecy, something that mostly affects you, I could tell about a few I had,but that is not the issue. My thoughts last night, I used to almost think that it is possible I too,would still be alive,in this world when it gets to the point that people are required to recieve this "mark" of the beast. Of course no one knows for sure when these things will happen, like wise no one knows for sure when they will face death, this is why it is so important to establish your relationship with God and Jesus.

How ever, it is very clear things in the world are changing very fast,daily, political situations, society overall, etc. and we do seem to be living in the "last days". Many believe they will be lifted up in "rapture", before they see,or have to go thru any of the really bad stuff,..on this I am unsure,..I noticed in your profile, you are 28, same age as oldest daughter, I am almost 60, in my dreams, now a days, I am always "sleeping peacfully" as I mention earlier,..that is nice, for me, but it dose not mean, some one younger, would not have a dream, such as yours,..one thing I notice in your description, of the dream, is the calmness, and fearlessness, you still seem to have as you go to the "guilletine". This is because you have already established your faith. Others would be in a panic , I am quite certain, we will soon see "new bibles", where the warning about recieving the mark is removed, and also many "so called" christians, will, invent some kinds of excuses, or illusions, in order to be able to keep theyŕe jobs, be able to continue using they're credit cards,have they're fancy cars,and homes, etc,...Others will be saying "Where is the "rapture" ? why has it not happened,..?

Your dream may very well have a lot of significance, to you and many others that are younger, or even the next generation, IE: your children,

Yes you have the salvation, this is the "key", to what I believe rapture is all about, we are deffinately "lifted" up, and with Him, in times of trouble. I have a sleep disorder,..but also Jesus often talked about, "not being dead, but sleeping. When I sleep, it is the same as what many would call death, it is a very deep sleep, death, at least in my opinion , is nothing but a event, that we all have to go through, it is never very pleasent, I never like it, sometimes it makes it very hard for me to "let go" and go to sleep, but I have found the less I "fight" it, the more rest I get,and my time of sleeping is peace full. It is hard to explain, but basicly ,just before I "sleep", my body will convulse, my legs twitch, similar to the "death throws", that any animal or human have if you have ever seen that. It is extremely uncomfortable, and it is a natural reaction, to try to avoid that,..but sleep and rest are necessary too, it is something we all have to go thru, in cycles,..I always like Pauls comment, " Where is thy sting, o death ?",...something like that.

Any way, no don't give up on your dreams, and always pay attention to them,.."Hold on to your dream!"

guess for now, I should stop, I often pray, for the younger generation, they are going to see some really hard times coming,and it is going to get harder, to mantain faith, I fear many will fall by the wayside, and forget what the bible says,

From:Revelation of John 14:, verse 9, 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
However it appears to me, there also will be a Angel, that comes, to remind them, about this warning, so even if they have not read much of the bible, if they take heed as to what the angel says, and believe it,..a brief moment ,under the "guilentinine" is nothing, compared to what is in store for those that worship this "beast". Often , (I believe,) it is when we are sleeping, that the Angels come, and speak to us, they are also servants and messengers of God, and if and when a angel comes, it may very well seem like a dream, but it is very real.

from Garry

Edited by GarryRicketson

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

I haven't thought about that dream in a long time! I have brushed it off as a coincidence. I just thought it was wierd that I had that dream before I started hearing about the conspiracies about the FEMA camps and the guillotines being shipped in. If I would have had the dream due to me finding out all that stuff I would have chalked it up to my overactive imagination. I don't know what to think anymore. I have had dreams in the past that have come true.

I have had a few dreams lately that my ex-husband becomes a christian and I am helping him to understand scripture and things like that. It is a wonderful dream, but sadly I think it would never happen. He is adament about his atheism. Oh well.

Please send me a message if you want to talk some more. I think some people on here are tired of hearing about my dreams or crazy theories!

God bless!

Natalie

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hello.....

This FEMA thing started back with President Regan back in 1984........the code name was REX 84. It was to house dissentants that Regan was worried about. I learned about it, when I came back from Israel with my husband, and we were driving around in Seattle. As we were driving, I saw on a wall in an alley on the building, the phrase, "No Concentration Camps In The USA"....It was written in huge letters. They letters had to be at least 4 to 6 in length.....I was shocked and stunned, for we had also visited Germany, and went to the Dachu Constrantion Camp and had visited the Holocaust Musem in Jerusalem.. I knew this was serious! Sometimes when we are caught up in our own lives, we miss the bigger picture of things happening around us. So I contacted a few of my researcher friends and writers, and asked them what they knew about this, and that's when I leaned about REX 84. I slowly gathered up information the hard way, snail mail. I didn't have a computer at the time, and had no idea on how to use one. :help: These places have beds, food, coffee and etc. These places are near railway areas and airports and on US Bases. Makes you wonder why they are not used to help the victims of Sandy and the flooding??? If they were to be used for emergencies.......like Hurrican Katerina or Sandy........so it seems they have something else in mind. Today you have people who do not believe the Holocaust exsisted. Sad. On the doors leaving the Dachu Musem is written above the door, "If we fail to remember the past, we are dooomed to repeat." We we have learned anything,it is that mankind has learned nothing and will continue to repeat the Past. :hmmm:

Take Care and God Bless <>< frog

A man named Ken Peters who claims to be a prophet of God and was featured on the Prophecy Club show said he had a dream about the tribulation and concentration camps back in the 80's before he was even a Christian! He dreamed that people were laughing at Christians saying "where is your rapture? Where is your Jesus?" some believers fell away from the church because they had their hopes set in the rapture, and there was extreme persecution and beheadings with Shriners swords. But there was a huge revival even amongst the persecution. People were at first gently persuaded to go along with the new order of things and give up their old ways of thinking, but after a short time it got more violent because of people refusing to give up their beliefs, either christian or whatever. In his dream there was no rapture, but God helped them through the trial, God would take their souls out of their bodies at the moment before death. After Ken had a few of these horrific vivid dreams he began to look into what they meant and that was how he became a christian. I am very wary when it comes to believing so-called prophets. But we will see what happens! The Bible says that God will pour out His Spirit on all peoples, sons and daughters will prophecy and old men will have dreams.

Shalom!

Natalie

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/16/1983

It really concerns me when a person comes here to share a word or a dream and tries to show something they found that helps confirm it for them and people just blow it off as some big joke or nitpick it to death

That's why I will never share anything personal, such as dreams or visions, on this or any site.

I must say, I'm brand new here on this site, and I've picked it up immediately. Jesus once taught me that, you first need to walk a mile in a persons shoes, before you can judge them

God bless.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

It really concerns me when a person comes here to share a word or a dream and tries to show something they found that helps confirm it for them and people just blow it off as some big joke or nitpick it to death

That's why I will never share anything personal, such as dreams or visions, on this or any site.

I must say, I'm brand new here on this site, and I've picked it up immediately. Jesus once taught me that, you first need to walk a mile in a persons shoes, before you can judge them

God bless.

Hi Shepherd

A question please: Is the standard the word or personal revelation?

You have illustrated why words/dreams/visions are often dissected and rejected. You state that Jesus once told you...... First of all,

it would be very very rare for someone to actually have a sit down talk with Jesus or even a conversation. We experience the

revelation of Jesus through the Holy Spirit...that is, the Holy Spirit reveals to us who Jesus is as this must be spiritually discerned and

no one can say Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit. (in the sense that He really is Lord of their life as people say this often enough

and it means nothing) The Holy Spirit speaks the mind of God and Jesus, when on earth, spoke nothing apart from His Father and in

the same sense, the Holy Spirit will NOT ONE SINGLE IOTA disagree from the truth...Jesus is Truth.

Does the Bible tell us to judge through private interpretation or even experience (walking in another's shoes ie: understanding where

they are coming from) or are we to rightly divide the word and allow that same word to filter our experience rather than insert our

own personal interpretations and prejudices?

I believe people may be granted dreams and visions that are from God and I also believe that the Holy Spirit may enable someone to

speak a word from God in the prophetic sense of both speaking forth (with the convicting power of the Holy Spirit) and also, on rare

occasion, an actual foretelling of some event. At any rate, all these experiences, if put forth before the Body (of believers) must

pass the test of other and like discernment that the 'featured' event is indeed the Holy Spirit and even then, it must not disagree in

any way shape or form with the written word.

In other words, if I or someone else comes along and states that I had a vision and in it Jesus told me He was going to return in two

weeks time, no one should agree with me because the Bible does not support such a claim.

On the other hand, if I or someone else comes along and states that I had a vision wherein Jesus appeared to me and told me

that the Book of Revelation was true and I had better pay attention, most people would not have trouble believing that God

spoke to me in some manner through His Spirit.

The Word ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS takes authority over any personal experience and if that experience does NOT agree

with the Word, then toss it out! because it is from one of two other sources...either the person or a demonic deception.

Remember, that the devil himself appears as an angel of light which simply means that the words may even sound right

but the spirit behind them is not right...one reason so very many have become deceived.

I believe that if someone comes on this board and submits a word/dream/vision they should absolutely expect it to be examined in the light

of the Bible. I also think they should not complain about the feedback unless they think they have some sort of superior knowledge that

trumps everyone's else and that their word is final. If that is the case, I would state 'false prophet' because the spirits of the prophets

are subject to the prophets. This is not the OT...EACH believer is now indwelt by the Holy Spirit and is able to contribute to the good

of the whole, discounting those who are backslidden or obviously not living in Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

A man named Ken Peters who claims to be a prophet of God and was featured on the Prophecy Club show said he had a dream about the tribulation and concentration camps back in the 80's before he was even a Christian! He dreamed that people were laughing at Christians saying "where is your rapture? Where is your Jesus?" some believers fell away from the church because they had their hopes set in the rapture, and there was extreme persecution and beheadings with Shriners swords. But there was a huge revival even amongst the persecution. People were at first gently persuaded to go along with the new order of things and give up their old ways of thinking, but after a short time it got more violent because of people refusing to give up their beliefs, either christian or whatever. In his dream there was no rapture, but God helped them through the trial, God would take their souls out of their bodies at the moment before death. After Ken had a few of these horrific vivid dreams he began to look into what they meant and that was how he became a christian. I am very wary when it comes to believing so-called prophets. But we will see what happens! The Bible says that God will pour out His Spirit on all peoples, sons and daughters will prophecy and old men will have dreams.

Shalom!

Natalie

See, the name 'Prohecy Club' puts up all kinds of red flags. God is not running a prophecy club.

The dream sounds a certain way, but I would not believe in it. God has poured out His Spirit upon all peoples...EVERY single Christian

is indwelt by the Holy Spirit. This does not mean every single one will have supernatural experiences of the prophetic sort. The

gifts are varied and God gives to each one as he wills.

Shalom!

Natalie

See, the name 'Prohecy Club' puts up all kinds of red flags. God is not running a prophecy club.

The dream sounds a certain way, but I would not believe in it. God has poured out His Spirit upon all peoples...EVERY single Christian

is indwelt by the Holy Spirit. This does not mean every single one will have supernatural experiences of the prophetic sort. The

gifts are varied and God gives to each one as he wills.

very good point! I guess my ears were itching!

You also make very good points about reminding ourselves that if it doesn't line up with scripture then to toss it. I liked your example you gave about the difference between 2 visions, one unbiblical and one biblical. Thank you for that.

Shalom,

Natalie