IGNORED

Warning:The World is Ending and the Messiah Coming!

joi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/News/tabid/73/Default.aspx

Montag, 9. Juli 2012 | Aviel Schneider

On one of Israel's largest websites Ynet a yellow banner with large letters appeared on Saturday proclaiming the coming of the Messiah. "The Messiah is in Israel. This will be the last government of Israel." A click on the banner leads directly to the website 871. Here, the religious creators of the site warn about the end of the world. “The next leader will be the Messiah Ben David. The situation in the country is getting worse and the government will become more incapable. Only the Messiah can save Israel during the war of Gog and Magog. In the near future the world will witness terrible disasters, like earthquakes and tsunamis. Cities in Europe and the United States will disappear in the sea. The world's financial system will collapse and God will destroy the Mammon (Yiddish slang for "money"). Anti-Semitism in the world will get worse, just like on the eve of World War II. For every inch of land that the government abandons the people of Israel will be punished for, because this is a rebellion against God. Solely because the two-state solution was discussed in Israel we must pay a high price. This land was promised to the people of Israel for eternity and who negotiates about the God-given land will not experience the redemption.” The ones behind the website, who regularly publish warning signals in the Israel network, are unknown. The majority of Israel’s society does not take such websites seriously, but still they appear on Israel's largest Internet portals, such as Ynet.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Matt. 24:5

Like I have been saying....God has already spoken

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Matt. 24:5

Like I have been saying....God has already spoken

:amen:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

I went to ynet and didn't see a banner. But it would be interesting! Maybe I will google that guys name.

Thanks for the post!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

There is no doubt that the Kabala is mysticism from Babylon, that it is in fact witchcraft

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

http://www.israeltod...73/Default.aspx

On one of Israel's largest websites Ynet a yellow banner with large letters appeared on Saturday proclaiming the coming of the Messiah. "The Messiah is in Israel. This will be the last government of Israel." A click on the banner leads directly to the website 871. Here, the religious creators of the site warn about the end of the world. “The next leader will be the Messiah Ben David. The situation in the country is getting worse and the government will become more incapable. Only the Messiah can save Israel during the war of Gog and Magog. In the near future the world will witness terrible disasters, like earthquakes and tsunamis. Cities in Europe and the United States will disappear in the sea. The world's financial system will collapse and God will destroy the Mammon (Yiddish slang for "money"). Anti-Semitism in the world will get worse, just like on the eve of World War II. For every inch of land that the government abandons the people of Israel will be punished for, because this is a rebellion against God. Solely because the two-state solution was discussed in Israel we must pay a high price. This land was promised to the people of Israel for eternity and who negotiates about the God-given land will not experience the redemption.” The ones behind the website, who regularly publish warning signals in the Israel network, are unknown. The majority of Israel’s society does not take such websites seriously, but still they appear on Israel's largest Internet portals, such as Ynet.

matt 24:36

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

If Israel does not take this seriously; but you seem to taking it that way. am I misunderstanding your post.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

http://www.israeltod...73/Default.aspx

matt 24:36

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

If Israel does not take this seriously; but you seem to taking it that way. am I misunderstanding your post.

If this is addressed to me, I posted this because it is interesting, not because I do or do not agree with the piece.

The very fact that some in Israel are beginning to think on this matter is of interest to me and possibly to some others who post here.

I am well acquainted with the Scriptures quoted herein.

When I posted the op was the second one in the lineup, which probably meant it was a day or so old, and something else had been posted

to the site. This is my first time to visit that site so I am not familiar with it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

"The majority of Israel’s society does not take such websites seriously, but still they appear on Israel's largest Internet portals, such as Ynet."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

This brings up a very serious matter in the end times.

John 5:43 (KJV)

I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not:

if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

"IF" in the Greek is ean (if, in case) we would say in English "WHEN"

WHEN another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

By departing from the protected path of the Lord the Jewish people who reject Jesus have exposed themselves to the atrocities committed against them for 2,000 years. And ultimately to that of the false messiah / antichrist himself who will pose as the true Messiah...

...who they have never stopped looking for, actually. they were just convinced by the agents of the devil that infiltrated Judaism that Jesus wasn't him.

The leaven of the Pharisees, Jesus called it. The source of their denial of him and of their own salvation and the source of much grief to God. Jesus wept over Jerusalem he did not laugh in indignation nor wag a finger of judgment... he cried.

So should we.

And we should stop reading our Bibles the way that any mere mortal man would have us read it and read it as that which God wants us to know about his intentions and plans. For example:

Daniel 9:27 (KJV)

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Matthew 24:15 (KJV)

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Clearly the text refers to the Mosaic covenant and the prince that shall come will confirm / affirm the Jewish Old Covenant with the many (the entire world) for the 70th Week of Daniel. And roughly half way through he will renege on this affirmation / confirmation...

Daniel 12:11 (KJV)

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

1290 days is little more than 3 1/2 years.

2 Thessalonians 2: (KJV)

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

But Pastor Bobby and the Southern Baptist Conference of the Northern Westerners says we will be raptured out before all this...

Fraid not. The Bible says it won't happen until these things happen. The key is in Daniel:

Daniel 12:11-12 (KJV)

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Counting backward 1290 days from the the end (of the 70th Week or as some believe the end of this dispensation) comes to day 1230 of the 70th Week. Those who wait (see Revelation 3:10 those who wait or are patient see also Revelation 13:10 patience of the saints)... day 1335 of the 70th Week. The rapture.

Incidentally, this is not date setting. It will not be until the abomination of desolation reneges on his covenant with the Jews that we will even know when the 70 Week began.