Iran leader: We must prep for 'end of times'

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The really strange thing is the role Turkey is playing in all of this. While they pretend to be neutral, they quietly provide the staging for war with Syria.

Revelation 2:12 states that Pergamun, Turkey is the throne of satan. If the Bible is true, then many devious things will come out of Turkey in days to come. Watch Turkey.

Formerly moderate, Ankara is quietly seeking a leadership role in the middle east.

I believe Turkey is a part of the coalition that attacks Israel in Ezekiel 38, so you may have something there.

However, I'm not sure about the Pergamum correlation? "The throne of Satan" is referring to the Temple of Zeus that was there in the ancient city at the time.

It's in Germany now if I remember right....

You remember correctly. I'm impressed. Most folks have no knowledge of this subject at all.

A full sized copy of the outer face or facad of the temple of Pergamun was built in Berlin by Hitler's administration. Not the whole building. Its now a museum I think. Oddly, the structure wasn't damaged by all the WWII bombing and shelling. Everything else was blasted to bits. Strange.

Revelation 2:12 says that Pergamun is the throne of satan. You know that Biblical references to satan indicate that this personality is a living spirit, not stone legend or illusory figure. I can't find any correlation or equivalent in scripture or scholarly interpretations maintained between the pagan religion there and Biblical references to satan.

Such references are indeed made in the old testament - the family of baal gods, for example. I've some very interesting information on the baal family, but that would distract from the current discussion. Suffice it to say that the Bible makes specific references in the O.T., but not about Pergamun.

Pergamun is in Turkey as you are aware. Ankara is the current capital, but for many years it was Instanbul - the capital of the caliphate of the Ottoman Empire.

Before that it was Constantinople - named for the first Christian emperor of the Roman Empire and before that it was called Byzantium. It is truly an ancient city.

When the Roman Empire was divided in the fourth century, Byzantium became the capital of the eastern empire as Rome remained capital of the western empire. History recorded the fall of Rome in 476. Oddly, the history DECLINE AND FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE was published in the same year as our nation's birthday 1776. Have our people and politicans paid any attention to the lessons taught in the pages of that book? Apparently not.

The western empire collapsed in the fifth century, BUT the eastern empire continued for centuries. Because its capital was Byzantium, it came to be called the Byzantine Empire, but it was still based on Roman law and tradition. The rise of Islam in the seventh century and encroachment upon the lands and administration of the Byzantine Empire not to mention corruption and incompetance of leadership led to the capture of Constantinople by Mehmed II in the fifteenth century, establishing the Ottoman state there. The Ottoman Empire continued until 1922 when the modern nation of Turkey was established. So you see, the ancient Roman Empire continued in one form or another as a viable political entity and from the same capital city until 1922 - the beginning of the twentieth century. As a result, many in Turkey ardently desire a return to the greatness of leadership of the Islamic nations BY MEANS OF A NEW CALIPHATE.

Biblical references to end times political alignments refer to something resembling a revived Roman Empire. Many western interpretations agree on this point. What is missed, however, is that there is an absolutely HUGE number of Christians from the eastern branches of the faith. The orthodox religions of Russia and Greece are almost invisible when considered by western apologists. In the minds of the western divisions of Christendom the only debate is between Protestantism and Roman Catholicism.

What about the east?

It is as if interpretations have miopic vision. They don't see it at all. Similarly, the eastern Roman empire is invisible too. The history of that section simply isn't taught with as much depth as western history. It's like reading the history of people on another planet.

We have all read arguments that pretend to justify the city of Rome as the choreographer of end times wickedness. Ankara isn't even a consideration, yet the ancient Roman Empire DID continue to exist until very recent modern times. What about that? No one speaks or writes to it. Well, almost no one.

Consider Turkey. This European state is the only one that is actually prospering in the midst of continental corrupt and failed financial policies. The rest of Europe is teetering on the edge of collapse. This includes Italy. If interpretations of Rome as the capital of a revived Roman Empire were correct, then Rome would be prospering. Even Roman religion is shuddering under constant attacks and internal misdeeds. The church of Rome is constantly apologizing for one thing or another - not a strong position to rule its own people much less those of a growing empire. Turkey has an increasingly militant view regarding its insinuations into middle east politics. Like it or not they are assuming a major role there. The wise man will WATCH TURKEY.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

This is a very worthy and topical subject and i commend the comment on the short-sightedness towards the eastern church not being recognised and would like to include those across the Arab world currently being destroyed in the wars seeded and armed from the west, Syria being the current victim, where there is some very significant christian hidtory. Forces are at workchanging facst onthe ground at our expence. i don't however equate Perganum with turkey because it is in the country. perganum was the seat o f satan becuse the crown of the king of Babylon wa taken there after the fall to the medes an persians. That triple tiered crown was later taken to Rome and today is the popes crown which is where their blasphemous claim of being king of the world temporal and spiritual comes from. That bablylonian preisthood and the crown were rerest in pergnum when John wrote.The Wahingtom dome is also a salute to zeus, Dr Horn in his book Apollyon Arising covers this and links it to rome which washington is modelled on. Washington was originlly called rome.Obama made some very pointed vidits in Germany prior to his first election and i believe it inclued the nazi portal/stargate, as it probbly was seen as to them. he did it openly so there was no response, same withe the re-swearing in was done without the bible, no response, knock knock anyone at home? Turkey does desire to restore past glory as saddam hussein in rebuiling Babylons great creations.But there appears to be a pecking order and the Bishop of rome rejected Constantinople as their head. Rome has 180 ambassadors offices , how many has turkey got and who has kept turkey out of the union but kept in NATO.to use. the Zionists could turn Turkey into dog meat tomorrow by unleashing the kurds, I suspect they are doing the dirty on Syria to buy credits in the game. Jewish muslims have controlled Turkey since the 'young turks'. The church will be the losers in all the upheavals along with other minorities. this is so easy with the christians world not recognised outside those who speak English. Ask them if there is to be a tribulation and when does it start. Turkey refuses to acknowledge the genocide ofArmenian christians a century ago who were largely the Apostolic church, it's like the west can only sympathise with jews not christians.Histoy shows that there is a price for neglect and self satisfaction as the people of Sodom found out.Fifty five US Churches signed a petition of non suppoort of george bushe's foreign policy at a brazilian intrnational meeing severl years ago, so it's not all bad. how do we compete with lies an peopaganda beamed into everyones home s every day 7 days a week, I cant watch it because it mkes me furious,epecially when three highly paid people disect all the issues and dumb it all down.Intelligence and conscience collapse under the overload.But that i just me whistling out of my letterbox.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

If anyone is interested ... a really good book on the Islamic threat is;

THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST

by Joel Richardson

and

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT GUIDE TO ISLAM (and the crusades)

by Robert Spencer

The 'guide' is a NY Times best seller.

There are a number of really good works on the shelves now which relate an accurate history of the Crusades, including Islamic aggression throughout its sordid history. I believe its a good idea to read up on this stuff and to be well informed on this part of non-western history that's often neglected in formal education these days.

Militant atheists and Muslims alike seem to be quite good at twisting the truth. The onus is on every thinking person to be well informed.

Current TV presentations of Jeopardy and MTV do not qualify as legitimate sources of information. In fact, I'm even beginning to doubt some of the stuff that's put out by the History channel. I've caught them several times making deliberate mistakes.

"Know your enemy."

- Sun Tzu

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by rjp34652