• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/23/1964

When in each moment of our life we live by embracing the love of God, and giving this love to the people we meet during the day, it is a way that would lead us to Sainthood.

Loving, loving, loving our neighbour is the way to become a Saint. Through our love which we receive from the Love of God, the people that we meet will also receive this love, and they will also pass on this love to others.

Through loving our neighbour we can change the world. Be encouraged, we can be Saints in our daily life.

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta

Edited by George Calleja

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

George, when we believe on Jesus Christ as Lord, and believe that God has raised Him from the dead, we become saints, holy ones. (Grk: Hagion) What you are describing are the actions of a saint. Are you from a different tradition, Catholic perhaps?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/23/1964

George, when we believe on Jesus Christ as Lord, and believe that God has raised Him from the dead, we become saints, holy ones. (Grk: Hagion) What you are describing are the actions of a saint. Are you from a different tradition, Catholic perhaps?

I am a Catholic and form part of the Focolare Movement.

You can get to know me better through my website on the internet which I have made by the name of 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity

The aim of this site is to provide inspiration and encouragement for life, and hope that this small contribution of mine will provide an opportunity for people including youths and children around the globe to find courage in their life, by trusting God to be more present in their life.

I hope that you find this site enriching for your life.....even if you do not agree about everything....but the most important thing is to understand more deeply the meaning of LOVE and to live it fully in our life!

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

I am a Catholic and form part of the Focolare Movement.

You can get to know me better through my website on the internet which I have made by the name of 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google...te/peaceinunity

The aim of this site is to provide inspiration and encouragement for life, and hope that this small contribution of mine will provide an opportunity for people including youths and children around the globe to find courage in their life, by trusting God to be more present in their life.

I hope that you find this site enriching for your life.....even if you do not agree about everything....but the most important thing is to understand more deeply the meaning of LOVE and to live it fully in our life!

Grazie. Might I ask, how do you believe a man is saved?

• Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

George, when we believe on Jesus Christ as Lord, and believe that God has raised Him from the dead, we become saints, holy ones. (Grk: Hagion)

Yes, indeed,

Saint Believer.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

I know following in step behind what you understand and believe to be true / the way to truth is a hard thing to turn from, George, but as you study the Bible (rather than the religious traditions of man) you will learn in many ways the Bible and that religious tradition clashes. You must decide for yourself which you champion and follow... God, or the traditions of men playing "Church."

Romans 1:7 (KJV)

7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.