• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

all respondents please type jesus Is lord

I have a new gift from God, the distinguishing between different kinds of spirits. No one I know has this gift. which is sort of like a curse I feel sometimes because who really actually wants to have awareness of devils and antichrists. not fun. But I suppose it really is for the best for everyone, just like the bible says. My family thinks I am pulling their leg or crazy when I talk about it. It does seem pretty unique/rare. Does anyone here have it? If you do you probably see your family hanging out with antichrists and calling Satan their friend, LOL!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. god bless.

Edited by Wasabear

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus is Lord...

God gifts us as He sees fit..And yes for those who don't understand such things will be turned off by it or look at you like you have 3 heads or something..LOL... But for me..no, not gifted that way.. God certainly knows what i can and cannot handle.. that I don't believe is one of them.. I am aware if that's a good word to use.. I can usually pick up vibes .. I don't know how to rightly say it.. but as far as being a seer of that .. Nooooo .. :runforhills:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

JESUS IS LORD

A new gift ? So you have numerous ? We are all gifted by God just strikes me as odd. But there is a difference between knowing the fruits of men and given "power" so to speak from God. I do not doubt you, because all a man/woman has is their word but we are to test the spirits of all men.

So if your a "seer" how are we to know ? Most people who actually have this gift from God do not exalt themselves but give all praise to where it is to be given. (blanket statement do not take offense, I repeat do NOT take offense lol)

So in this instance, if your a true man/woman of God, with a God given gift then allow the Lord to work through you and prove yourself. ~In Jesus Name~

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

allowing the lord to work through me, excellent!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

First things first: Jesus is Lord.

Second:

Copper2WelcomeWebCopy.gif

Yes...

Wasabear, if you are thinking that because one can type the words; Jesus is Lord, means that they serve Jesus, you are mistaken and could be lead on a wrong path....For many evil men have pretended to be under the influence of God’s Spirit. Yet, have also cursed our Lord Jesus and some have even claimed to be Him.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/25/1953

Wasabear,, Jesus is Lord,, indeed

So if your a "seer" how are we to know ? Most people who actually have this gift from God do not exalt themselves but give all praise to where it is to be given. (blanket statement do not take offense, I repeat do NOT take offense lol)

So in this instance, if your a true man/woman of God, with a God given gift then allow the Lord to work through you and prove yourself. ~In Jesus Name~

I have to second these words of wisdom,, any and all gifts are given by God and God is to be exalted for these gifts, not self. And your gift is not unique,, Many within the 5 fold ministry are given the gift of sight (seer). This is needed by those the manage the house of God, under the direction for Him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I have a new gift from God, the distinguishing between different kinds of spirits. No one I know has this gift. which is sort of like a curse I feel sometimes because who really actually wants to have awareness of devils and antichrists. not fun. But I suppose it really is for the best for everyone, just like the bible says. My family thinks I am pulling their leg or crazy when I talk about it. It does seem pretty unique/rare. Does anyone here have it? If you do you probably see your family hanging out with antichrists and calling Satan their friend, LOL!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. god bless.

long drawn out breath in response...hesitant, okaaaay.......first things first, the devils also believe and tremble

Do you believe that a sequence of words admitting Christ is THE Lord will automatically identify all to you? If so,

you are in for a nasty surprise.

Distinguishing of spirits is not a parlour trick.

It does seem pretty unique/rare. Does anyone here have it?

Oh I dunno....we ALL make judgements and decisions every day. I can assure you, respectfully, that you are not unique ;)

Without prejudice and hope you get some instruction and, I guess, welcome to Worthy :)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I have to agree with sevenseas on this. While appreciate your desire to hear "Jesus is Lord" proclaimed, this comes across as one of those chain emails or "Click Like if you support..." posts on Facebook.

It doesn't come from the heart when it is forced, even if you agree with it.

Thanks. god bless.

Please explain what you consider this gift to be and how it is manifested to you?

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

If I have to type that I serve an awesome God in order for you to discern that I am not an "evil spirit", you do not have a gift of discernment?

I would (on the internet), rather look at peoples posts over a period of time, their comments they make in response to other posters, etc, to allow me to discern their attitude. (I say attitude because only God know's one's heart to the full). What I can discern, over time, is their seasoning, wisdom, knowledge and grace.

I simply know them by their fruits, and like most things it takes time for a tree to produce fruit. And time is a great revealer of truth.

Stick around for a while, make yourself comfortable and lets talk and see where this takes us.

And as an aside, I take my walk very seriously, and if I had the discernment you claim to have, and could "see" satan, I certainly would not be "LOL!!!!!!"..ing.

I would be down on my knees asking God for His grace and protection every second of every day.

Blessings.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  443
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

if god really has gifted you with this, i suggest first of all be patient, especialy when you get a "revalation" or what ever. take your time and ask the lord what does that mean and what would you have me do.