IGNORED

Israel's "Alleged" Temple by Jack Kinsella

Littlelambseativy

Guest shiloh357

1. At the time of the writing of Revelation, the head WAS considered to be to the neck. Whether it is today or not is irrelevant.

2. You just contradicted yourself. You say the Sanhedrin enforced Jewish law with the permission of Rome, then say the Sanhedrin didn't exercise Roman authority. IF ROME DIDN'T GIVE PERMISSION, THE SANHEDRIN WOULDN'T HAVE HAD ANY AUTHORITY. The fact that Rome was allowing them to 'enforce Jewish law' is positive proof that they were doing it BY Roman authority.

1. I would like to see where you get that information?? Demonstrate that the ancients considered the head to be the neck. Otherwise, you are simply revising history and making up bold-faced lies.

2. I didn't contradict myself. You are simply incompetent when it comes to history and you repeatedly demonstrate. The Sanhedrin did not exercise Roman authority. They enforced Jewish law and exercised their own authority over Israel with Roman permission. They did not exert Roman authority. They were authorized by Rome to enforce Jewish law, not Roman law.

Your attempt to make the Sanherin = The false prophet is really foolish and demonstrates how far you will go to distort facts in order to support your goofy eschatology. Try having some integrity for once instead of making junk up that has no basis in truth or reality.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

1. At the time of the writing of Revelation, the head WAS considered to be to the neck. Whether it is today or not is irrelevant.

2. You just contradicted yourself. You say the Sanhedrin enforced Jewish law with the permission of Rome, then say the Sanhedrin didn't exercise Roman authority. IF ROME DIDN'T GIVE PERMISSION, THE SANHEDRIN WOULDN'T HAVE HAD ANY AUTHORITY. The fact that Rome was allowing them to 'enforce Jewish law' is positive proof that they were doing it BY Roman authority.

1. I would like to see where you get that information?? Demonstrate that the ancients considered the head to be the neck. Otherwise, you are simply revising history and making up bold-faced lies.

2. I didn't contradict myself. You are simply incompetent when it comes to history and you repeatedly demonstrate. The Sanhedrin did not exercise Roman authority. They enforced Jewish law and exercised their own authority over Israel with Roman permission. They did not exert Roman authority. They were authorized by Rome to enforce Jewish law, not Roman law.

Your attempt to make the Sanherin = The false prophet is really foolish and demonstrates how far you will go to distort facts in order to support your goofy eschatology. Try having some integrity for once instead of making junk up that has no basis in truth or reality.

You just crossed my line Shiloh. I will thank you not to answer anymore of my posts. To assume I have no integrity simply because I disagree with your eschatology is wrong, to publicly state so is worse.

After a little research, it appears that modern anatomy considers the head and neck together. Since modern medicine is derived from the ancients, the chances are reasonable that the ancient world considered the matter likewise...HOWEVER...

An examination of the Greek text does not require the location of the wound. It merely states that one of the heads suffered a mortal wound. Since Nero DID suffer a mortal wound, my understanding is not flawed.

As for whether the Sanhedrin exercised the authority of Rome, it stands to reason that if I am legally in charge, and I tell someone to do something, they are exercising my authority and not doing something of their own volition. Same situation with the Sanhedrin: They had no legal authority of any kind as a conquered people, unless the Romans gave them permission to do something.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

BB

Your statement from above post: Quote: After a little research, it appears that modern anatomy considers the head and neck together. Since modern medicine is derived from the ancients, the chances are reasonable that the ancient world considered the matter likewise...HOWEVER...

Modern anatomy does not consider the head and neck together. Where did you come up with that flawed view. The head is comprised of the cranium/skull and the jaw, and those only. The upper neck is top of the spine. The upper neck is where the head rests. The spine is considered as one and is comprise of 33 units C1 through and including the tip of the coxcus.A head wound is an injury to the skull or cranium.

Unless you have read Gray's Anatomy from cover to cover, I would totallly disregard your false information.

Also Modern medicine is not an off shoot of the ancients.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Guest shiloh357
You just crossed my line Shiloh. I will thank you not to answer anymore of my posts. To assume I have no integrity simply because I disagree with your eschatology is wrong, to publicly state so is worse.

It is not becaue you disagree with my eschatology, but because you make up stuff and present a sorely revised version of history in order to make it fit your eschatology.

And I will respond to any of your posts if I get the notion to. You are free to ignore me, but I will publicly correct your egregious errors anytime I want.

After a little research, it appears that modern anatomy considers the head and neck together. Since modern medicine is derived from the ancients, the chances are reasonable that the ancient world considered the matter likewise...HOWEVER...

An examination of the Greek text does not require the location of the wound. It merely states that one of the heads suffered a mortal wound. Since Nero DID suffer a mortal wound, my understanding is not flawed.

Complete and utter garbage. Modern anatomy know no such thing as saying the head and neck are the same body part. I don't what you think "research" is, but you are completely wrong. Nero committed sucide by stabbing his neck. But a bigger question is when was the wound healed and when did anyone wonder at its healing???

]As for whether the Sanhedrin exercised the authority of Rome, it stands to reason that if I am legally in charge, and I tell someone to do something, they are exercising my authority and not doing something of their own volition. Same situation with the Sanhedrin: They had no legal authority of any kind as a conquered people, unless the Romans gave them permission to do something.

Sorry, but for those who prefer truth, , your insufferable revision of history is very frustrating. To try and paint the entire body of the sanhedrin to represent a single personage and prophet doesn't make any sense. When did the Sanhedrin cause Jews to worship the image of the beast??? When did the Sanhedrin perform miracles in the presence of the beast?? That is the problem with your bogus approach to history is that you can't force the Sanhedrin to fit the entire profile of the false prophet. Your approach fails on that basis.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

I have sat reading this thread in amazement.....the counter to the OP was proven many times over and any information and scripture was ignored completely. One cannot hang onto a theory if large parts of it are totally discredited. I only pray that we don't let these things seperate us....but focus on being Christlike and witnessing to the lost before it is too late.