• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

((((((Jesus Second Coming ))))))

Hello my brother's & sister's in Christ ....

It has been brought to my attention, that I am not to share parts of another writters information, so I have deleted this thread....

However, I shall pray & in Gods timing & create another thread to replace this one, this time with shared knowledge from other brother's & sisters here..... :-)

Thank you all for your time & your wonderful imput on this Amazing event that shall take place in "Gods Timing"....Amen

Edited by Miss Agapelove

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

I have deleted as I do not wish to upset anyone....

love & Blessings x

Edited by Miss Agapelove

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  161
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,726
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

I have pretty much always held to all the same beliefs as you state here....except for one...

When you say the rapture will be secret and instant.

What leads you to believe it will be secret? Wouldn't such a thing be instantly noticeable by the rest of the world?

Hello Stephen.uk...

I see where it is stated in this part of my post.....

4) The rapture will be secret and instant (1 Corinthians 15:50-54). The second coming will be visible to all (Revelation 1:7; Matthew 24:29-30).

I have checked the scriptures and you are correct, It does not say secret ? I did say at the bottom of the thread that I had copied it from Gotquestions.org....So thank you for pointing this out....

I think it was ment in a way that God has not revield this to us, so its his secret timing ?

Christ second coming will be swift and sudden there will be no oppertunity to for last minute repenance or barganing .The choice we have already made made will determine our Eternal Destiny....

Satan seemed to be Victorious in the Garden of Eden ( Genisis 3 ) and at the cross of Jesus. But God turned Satan's apparent victory into defeat when Jesus Christ rose from the dead ( Coloshians 2v15 Hebrews 2 v14-15).

Thus,death is no longer a source of dread and fear,Christ over came it, and one day we will also.The law will no longer make sinners out of us just because we cannot keep it ,Death has been defeated and we have hope beyond our grave.

Amen ....!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  161
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,726
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

:thumbsup:

It's still a very good article, for simplifying, clarifying and distinguishing the differences between the two events.

I see matt 24 as describing two events.. One to the Jews who keep the sabbath day.. He returns right after the seventh angelic trump ending tribulation.

Then in the last part he describes his coming as in the days of Noah. Nobody had a clue until the flood hit. Then he talks about those that call him master, unlike the first bunch that just kept the Sabbath.

I don't think people are confused that do not believe in rapture of the Church before trib. They just don't see this second coming in the scripture as the view the Church as people that need tested at the end by the hands of Satan and the Mark.

Jesus Is Lord.

Dearest Brother Mike...

Thank you for your response here, could I also add that the Nations on earth will mourn because unbelievers will suddely realize they have chosen the wrong side.

Everything they have scoffed about will be happeningand it will be too late for them?

Its good I feel that we wont know the exact time when Christ will return,If we knew that we might get tempted to get lazy in our work for God, but worst of all we might keep SINNING and then turn to God right at the END!

Heaven should not be our only GOAL as all his children have much work to do here,we must keep doing it until death or until we see the unmistakeable return of our Lord & Saviour.!

Jesus purpose in telling us about his return is not to stimulate predictions and calculations about the date but to simply WARN us to be prepared ...... :-)

Jesus asked us to spend the time and to take care of his people and doing HIS work here on EARTH, both within the church and outside it.

This we know is the best way to be prepared for Jesus Christ's return.....

Amen.....

:thumbsup:

It's still a very good article, for simplifying, clarifying and distinguishing the differences between the two events.

Dearest Brother Steven..

I felt that there are some new believers who are a little confused about the Rapture & Christs return, It can never be said enough really, I personally hope & Pray that brothers and sisters can try different ways of exsplaining and of course it can then be exsplored hopefully in a simple manner?

"Not all of us are blessed with brains the size of a PLANET"..... :-)

Thank you for your reply Stephen...

God Bless you ....x

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Amen! - Nice article - thanks for sharing. The Rapture will be a joyous event, but the Second Coming of Christ will be in great and Holy Wrath. It's also important to make a distinction that Jesus Christ does not come all the way down to the earth for the Rapture, rather the saints will be caught up to meet Him in the air. Jesus Christ comes all the way down to the earth at His Second Coming. Yes, they are two different events, and I firmly believe that Scripture supports the sequence of events mentioned in the article.

Amen! - Nice article - thanks for sharing. The Rapture will be a joyous event, but the Second Coming of Christ will be in great and Holy Wrath. It's also important to make a distinction that Jesus Christ does not come all the way down to the earth for the Rapture, rather the saints will be caught up to meet Him in the air. Jesus Christ comes all the way down to the earth at His Second Coming. Yes, they are two different events, and I firmly believe that Scripture supports the sequence of events mentioned in the article.

Hello Brother in Christ....

Have you seen the video I posted that I so wished to attatch with this thread (I was a little disapointed as it really does open ones mind). It is very beautiful and I think you will like it very much....Thank you for your reply....

God Bless you

Love & Blessings your sister in Christ Tina x

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Hello Brother in Christ....

Have you seen the video I posted that I so wished to attatch with this thread (I was a little disapointed as it really does open ones mind). It is very beautiful and I think you will like it very much....Thank you for your reply....

God Bless you

Love & Blessings your sister in Christ Tina x

Yes, I watched the video and recommend that everyone view it. Yes, it was quite beautiful.