• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  161
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,726
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

An interesting one and a half hour video dealing with the supposed 'protocols of the learned elders of zion'

Definitely worth a watch when it's one of those cold, dark, wet evenings outside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx3YuaKpXNw

Tell It Brother, Tell It

:thumbsup:

Good morning, Joe. Or is it evening where you are? :crosseyed:

Is it you who has approved the several videos I've posted recently? Does a Worthy Watchman have that ability?

Just wondering, because you always seem to be the first, or one of the first people to post in the threads.

Tell It Brother, Tell It

:thumbsup:

Good morning, Joe. Or is it evening where you are? :crosseyed:

Is it you who has approved the several videos I've posted recently? Does a Worthy Watchman have that ability?

Just wondering, because you always seem to be the first, or one of the first people to post in the threads.

I'm Up At Any Hour (1:33 AM US Central Daylight Savings Time ~ GMT-5 Hours)

And Yes I Can Approve Videos

I feel that I should offer my apologies to anybody who watches this video, for the reason that, when I posted this video a couple of hours ago, I hadn't actually watched it for several years. I didn't watch it again immediately before I posted it, but I have just watched it again now and I noticed that on three occasions, I think, some of the protesters used bad language (briefly) during the interviews.

Sorry about that. But this is a 'real world' documentary, after all, so I suppose it could be expected.

Nevertheless, this is an interesting and informative film for anybody who is interested in the subject of antisemitism, the protocols, 911, etc...

Btw,..the film maker/presenter is not Christian, but a Jew. But the film offers some interesting insights into the way people think (on both sides of the debate) I found it to be a very educational and important video regarding the subjects outlined above. I hope you will, too.

And once again, my sincere apologies for the brief bad language.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I think it would be a good idea if everyone actually read this book.... it isn't very big and what it actually says is important..... and yes it will make you angry..... very very angry, but it's content is important to understand.

If you have a secret that is too important for people to know, hide it in plain sight in a form that is so reprehensible no one will accept it. Only Satan would sacrifice millions of God's chosen people to hide a secret.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

The Protocols are a neo Nazi forgery.

Indeed. Well, not exactly neo Nazi, as they were compiled before the Nazi era.

The trouble is that there are probably millions of people the world over who believe they are genuine. This is quite evident especially on conspiracy boards, several of which I frequent.

And belief in these 'protocols' as genuine has seen a massive resurgence, especially since 911. The internet is awash with websites and videos which portray them as genuine, and this serves to perpetuate blame and hatred of the Jews.

That is why I posted this video, because it does seek to redress the situation somewhat. And videos like this are rare. In fact, it is the only one of it's kind that I have found. :mgcheerful:

Well, the protocols themselves are actually a very good way to overthrow governments and set up a global system....... but history pretty much proves that Jews have never sought out to be global rulers... from the history I've read they have always just wanted their own promises land and to be left alone.....

Moabites..... not so much...... but old Lucifer...... now he's the one who wants a global governance and to be head honcho, and he hates Gods chosen people even more than he hates Christians....

and by the way, you can find the core basics of the protocols in ancient writings and if you want to expose yourself to the dark side's ways, I suppose you could follow them all the way back to Babel.

Jewish conspiracy...... no way....... but there is a global conspiracy..... many many of us across the world believe so.

I do really wish people could read these things without all the Jewish language in it..... for you will find that most of it is in play today if you bring them up to date to modern technology.......

At the very best one could say about the Protocols is that they are plagiarized from earlier writings, and for the life of me I fail to see how they could further the Jewish causes in any way.

To hide a really important secret, hide it in plain sight and put it in a format that no one will believe and so repugnant that most won't even read....

I find that a lot of the things posted here that we're all concerned about are part of the protocols..... from finances to the media to the people we have to vote for..... all laid out in a format that few of us have the will to sort through..... oh well....

The Protocols are pre WWI.

What do you think they are forged from?

No matter who wrote them, if you read them you will see how they apply to what is happening today.

the core of the protocols are pre christian... The devil has used them for thousands of years....... and still is.