Sign in to follow this  
TomB_2012

My YouTube

My YouTube channel has recently become active again. I do music covers and originals, gaming videos, a few updates and stuff. Check me out at www.youtube.com/LOTRTom100.

My YouTube channel has recently become active again. I do music covers and originals, gaming videos, a few updates and stuff. Check me out at www.youtube.com/LOTRTom100.

:thumbsup:

Looking Good~!

Wish I could strum like that, I don't pick the Guitar btw.

Well done Tom, how is college going?

it is going ok

Oh yeah. I have started singing and rapping. Mainly secular. And I always try to respect the music I am doing. So you may hear a few swear words. When I write music, it's rare that I swear in my own lyrics. So don't have a go at me if I swear in a video.

Hi TomB,

Welcome to Worthy.

Hey some thoughts from a guy who used to have over 400 8 tracts, albums, and cassettes pertaining to many sorts of secular music. Rock, rap, jazz, country, you name it.

After a few short years in my new found walk in Jesus Christ, I found myself understanding that the secular music industry are "false preachers" in a sense.

Their message? Blaspheming God, sex, drugs, rebellion, witchcraft, depression, suicide, alcohol, killing, pride, bestiality, add infinitum...

And that is still their message today!

So, at the Lord's beckoning in 86, I tossed all of them in the trash. Some of them collector’s albums worth money because of their mint/pristine shape.

On the "swear words" ask God to help you grow in His ways, consider a few of His verses on the matter.

Eph 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

Eph 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Eph 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

Eph 5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

1Co 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

Prayerfully have a go at reading through God’s Word from cover to cover, asking Him to teach the Truth found in His Word.

Prayerfully have a go at reading through God’s Word from cover to cover, asking Him to teach the Truth found in His Word.

If You Want To Sing From Your Heart With Something Worth Singing

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

Take The Lyrics From The Very Best

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Psalms 12:6

Hi TomB,

Welcome to Worthy.

Hey some thoughts from a guy who used to have over 400 8 tracts, albums, and cassettes pertaining to many sorts of secular music. Rock, rap, jazz, country, you name it.

After a few short years in my new found walk in Jesus Christ, I found myself understanding that the secular music industry are "false preachers" in a sense.

Their message? Blaspheming God, sex, drugs, rebellion, witchcraft, depression, suicide, alcohol, killing, pride, bestiality, add infinitum...

And that is still their message today!

So, at the Lord's beckoning in 86, I tossed all of them in the trash. Some of them collector’s albums worth money because of their mint/pristine shape.

On the "swear words" ask God to help you grow in His ways, consider a few of His verses on the matter.

Eph 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

Eph 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Eph 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

Eph 5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

1Co 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

If You Want To Sing From Your Heart With Something Worth Singing

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

Take The Lyrics From The Very Best

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Psalms 12:6

I'm no longer a Christian. I felt that God hasn't really been there to help me, but to persecute me, or to help people persecute me. I have now resumed my status as an agnostic.

I'm no longer a Christian. I felt that God hasn't really been there to help me, but to persecute me, or to help people persecute me. I have now resumed my status as an agnostic.

Praying~!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And May God Bless You

Beyond All Measures And Expectations Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

Sign in to follow this