• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Greetings,

When the New City Jerusalem comes down out of Space and lands over where Jerusalem is now, what do you think the inhabitants of the Earth will call this Massive City that comes out of Space and lands over Jerusalem? A UFO maybe?

^i^

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Greetings,

When the New City Jerusalem comes down out of Space and lands over where Jerusalem is now, what do you think the inhabitants of the Earth will call this Massive City that comes out of Space and lands over Jerusalem? A UFO maybe?

^i^

Care to quote the scripture for the above, and your thoughts behind it's intended meaning?

Greetings,

^i^

lol

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. Revelation 21:3

UFO's? That's Tin Man Thinking

At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart. In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers. Jeremiah 3:17

And It Lands Where?

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. Revelation 21:1

Sorry Charley, This Earth This Wonderful Evil Wicked Old Earth

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. 1 John 2:15-17

Be Gone

~

So If You Want To Book A Room

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3

Bow To The KING Of The Hill, The Mighty KING Of Zion

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Greetings,

^i^

I think you need to understand that before New Jerusalem comes down, there will be a new heaven and a new earth. Who are these people you talk about?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, DiscipleDave777.

Greetings,

^i^

If it were to land on today's earth, sure, they would call it a UFO or an alien spacecraft, but as others have said, it will not land on today's earth but on the New Earth. Those inhabitants will be from varying countries, but this will be after the second resurrection - the resurrection of the unjust or the general resurrection, after the Great White Throne Judgment, after the Fire, and after the Re-Creation; those against the Messiah and His Kingdom will have been judged and sentenced. It is in the New Earth that "God wipes away all tears." All folks will welcome the arrival of Yerushalayim haChadashah.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Well, the New Jerusalem is not a small thing.... It appears by the description to be a cube or pyramid that has a 1,500 mile square base and is the same hight. So if it lands on the place of the old city of Jerusalem it will squish anything The size of it will cover Egypt, Sudan, the entire Saudi Arabian peninsula, Iraq, Syria, Jordan and Israel area.

I think the old earth and Jerusalem have passed away. And we have a new earth and this really huge city.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Yes, I believe the Scripture says we will have the millinium first, then the new Heavens and New Earth, and the Heaven will be joined with the New Earth and that is when New Jerusalem comes down from the sky, after 1,000 years. Does that sound right?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, other one.

Well, the New Jerusalem is not a small thing.... It appears by the description to be a cube or pyramid that has a 1,500 mile square base and is the same hight. So if it lands on the place of the old city of Jerusalem it will squish anything The size of it will cover Egypt, Sudan, the entire Saudi Arabian peninsula, Iraq, Syria, Jordan and Israel area.

I think the old earth and Jerusalem have passed away. And we have a new earth and this really huge city.

And, don't forget half of Turkey! (I think you should shift the landing zone north a little so that the center of the New Jerusalem would be at the coordinates for the Old Jerusalem, particularly the Old City.)

I've done the math, btw, and a cube won't do. If it has a simple shape at all, it would have to be the pyramid. At 1,500 miles across the middle of the city from the center gate on one side of the city to the center gate on the opposite side of the city, that would be 1,500 miles / 24,902 miles * 360 degrees = 21.685 degrees of the earth's circumference (assuming the New Earth will have similar dimensions to this present earth). That means comparing the center gate on one side of the city to the center gate on the opposite side of the city, the direction for "down" would be different by that 21.685 degrees! If it were a true cube, then the cube would not look like a cube at all from a position just outside one of those two gates! Both walls of the city would slant in by 21.685 / 2 = 10.8425 degrees from perpendicular! The walls of the "cube" would not be plumb! The pyramid idea works better. You still have the walls slanting in by that 10.8425 degrees, but a pyramid with an isosceles triangle in its cross sectional view (although the base of the triangle would be curved to the surface of the earth). This would produce a pinnacle angle of 50.78 degrees and an ascent angle of 64.61 - 10.8425 = 53.77 degrees. Because of how the pinnacle would diminish into the distance (it's 1,738.7 miles away from that center gate), this pyramid would APPEAR to have dimensions of an equilateral triangle (with curving sloped sides), and yet from a distance one could tell that it DOES have an isosceles shape to the triangle such that it's curved base is equal to it's height.

Just some food for thought

Greetings,

^i^

Care to quote the scripture for the above, and your thoughts behind it's intended meaning?

Rev21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

That is the Verse that teaches the New City Jerusalem will come down out of Heaven, the other part of what i said is a question concerning this event.

^i^

Greetings,

^i^

I think you need to understand that before New Jerusalem comes down, there will be a new heaven and a new earth. Who are these people you talk about?

The New Heaven and the New Earth will be created in 7 years, for the inhabatants of the Earth this is called the Tribulation Period. In the middle of Tribulation period roughly 3 1/2 years Christ will return to gather His Church to live with Him in the New City Jerusalem that comes down out of Heaven with Him. At this time many will come against the New City to destroy it, all who go against the New City will be killed. Anyone who will not accept His Rule will fight against Him, they will attach the New City Jerusalem, all who come against it will die horribly, eyes melting in their heads, and blood up to the horses bridle. The Saints will safely be inside with Jesus in the New City, the place that Jesus went to prepare for us as a bride. The last part of the 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation Period is to destroy the wicked off the Earth, this is done by the pouring of the vials upon the Earth. It is the Tribulation Period that creates the New Heaven and the New Earth.

^i^