• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/10/1989

So my wife and I just moved to a Chicago suburb. Our nieces will be spending Christmas vacation with us while my sister and brother in law will be in Israel for three weeks. The girls are 8 and 6. I was wondering what fun Christmas events are in the area, particularly in Chicago.

Edited by SemperFidelis07

So my wife and I just moved to a Chicago suburb. Our nieces will be spending Christmas vacation with us while my sister and brother in law will be in Israel for three weeks. The girls are 8 and 6. I was wondering what fun Christmas events are in the area, particularly in Chicago.

Chicago And It's Suburbs Go Crazy For Christmas

Google Christmas Things To Do In Chicago And Have A Blast

Also Check Out Downtown Moody Bible Church For Any Christmas Children's Service They May Have

Having A 6 And An 8 Year Old Girl With You For Christmas Will Make The Day (And The Nap) Extra Special, lol

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/10/1989

Thanks

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

hello semper,

i am from chicago, and i do reports on chicago for yahoo. i think i can help you. i have recently blogged on this subject. do your nieces like to ice skate? the daily plaza has a nice christmas tree on display and a free rink. all you have to do is rent skates. also, the millennium park is a great place to hang out. you can also skate there. same thing.

water tower center and the american girl are fun things for girls. you can treat them to proper tea in the walnut room at macy's on state street. they also have a great tree in the center of the walnut room. there are tree farms in the vicinity if you want to chop down your own christmas tree. makes a good day out. also, many of the theatres have holiday performances. you can check out yahoo! local, time out chicago, the reader all onlne. i can also send you some links.

hopè this helps! have a blessed Christmas.

scargirl