lmab

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone else hear music while they are praying? I don't mean a song that you know. I mean flutes, drums, horns, trumpets, sometimes like a solo and other times like an orchastra? Or am I losing it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  29

Does anyone else hear music while they are praying? I don't mean a song that you know. I mean flutes, drums, horns, trumpets, sometimes like a solo and other times like an orchastra? Or am I losing it?

It hasn't happen to me...but I've heard others speak of it.

:confused: Why would you feel you maybe losing it? Never measure yourself according to what others "may" think or feel. If you are praising and praying...check with the One who truly know...God. :mgcheerful:

only if I have my radio on! :laughing:

funny! :)

It hasn't happen to me...but I've heard others speak of it.

:confused: Why would you feel you maybe losing it? Never measure yourself according to what others "may" think or feel. If you are praising and praying...check with the One who truly know...God. :mgcheerful:

I have actually never heard of anyone else experiencing this before so I just wanted a little bit of confirmation that this does happen. Just making sure that it wasn't a "smelling burnt toast" type of deal. Thanks for the advice though, you are right about comparing ourselves to others, it never works out well!

I heard that in church once. The most beautiful voice I've ever heard singing right beside me. There was no one in the row of seats with me and or behind me. It was an amazing experience that I will never forget and I am grateful that you shared with me because I sometimes I doubt these experiences and think that I could be imaging things. Thanks again!!! :)