LOVE SONGS

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

i was pondering and stil am giving up voting.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

thats not what I said and you know it. Theres nothing wrong with adding amendments as long as they dont go against the constition. And you didnt answer my question-have you seen the health care systems in countries like russia, for that matter have you read all 4000 pages of obamacare?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I have not said anyone has come out in support of Sharia Law, but that the Obama administration have included those who are devout Muslims to hold office inside out Government, those who strictly follow Sharia. The question is, when will they try to implement their foundation into our government? Be assured that they do not leave their faith at the door when they go to work.

Often Christians are bothered when they are told to leave their faith at home. Why do we expect different behavor than we exibit?

That, my friend, is my point. They will not nor more then we would. You seem to fail to realize that Sharia, combined with Islam, is also a form of government. To be a Muslim is one thing, but to begin to require others to follow your faith is unacceptable. Just look at Europe.

As for backing our constitution with scripture, it was founded on scriptural basis and should be upheld as such. Allowing one to live their life in private according to their belief is a far stretch from allowing them to change the US by their beliefs. We were who we were and it is time to return to who we were and stop allowing every whim and doctrine to change us. Being a melting pot of the world is based on a standard that did not include the US to become like those who move here, but for them to live freely in a country that does not hinder their personal beliefs, as long as their beliefs do not go against our laws. They chose to move here to be free from the oppression they were living in, and they willingly accepted our outstretched hand. The problem is, once they are here, they want to change us to be like them instead of accepting the freedom as it stands. This is wrong.

There is no going back to who we were without kicking everyone that does not think like you do out of the country.

You may not like it, but if Christians are going to try and get laws passed based on our Bible, then other groups will do the same and they have every right to do so under our Constitution. I think it is time that Christians accept that we are no longer a "Christian nation" or even a nation of mostly Christians. Sadly a high number of those that call themselves Christian do not even know what it means anymore.

I do not agree with your analysis, having to kick everyone out that does not agree with us. Whether or not they decide to live here is there choice. The problem is that we have allowed a little here and a little there, and before you know it, we took a look at what we have become and found ourselves looking at something we could not recognize. So, should we continue down the same path and loose everything, or should we try to bring us back to where we began, a nation who stood for basic Christian values while not taking away the freedoms of others? You seem to not realize that when they came to live here, they came for a reason. This reason is quickly resolving by allowing all these changes. Where will they turn if the US looses its reason to be?

If we followed in your footsteps, those who do wish to live a Christian life will not be allowed to. You say that most who call themselves Christians do not even know what that means anymore. How does that tie into what we are talking about?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

the majority of muslims dont like america. not all and i HAVE SERVED WITH MUSLIMS AS WELL AND HAVE NEARLY CONVERTED TO ISLAM. I ALSO HAVE BEEN overseas.

im sure as a jew i would have no problems in the muslim neighborhood of dearborn. NOT.i have made friends with Muslims in afghanistan. im not fore the deportation of muslims as a whole but if they vote for sharia law and one of them is running from dearborn with that in mind we have a problem

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

That, my friend, is my point. They will not nor more then we would. You seem to fail to realize that Sharia, combined with Islam, is also a form of government. To be a Muslim is one thing, but to begin to require others to follow your faith is unacceptable. Just look at Europe.

so the answer is to ban them from Government? Again, this is the very thing that the secular world wants to do to us. The price of living in a free country is that there will be people who don’t think like you do. This is a good thing.

The answer is to be wise in your choices, as God instructs. To allow someone into your camp that, at their very core, does not want the US to remain a leader of the world is exactly what the secular world wants, not anyone who cares about the US. You,my friend, have it backwards.

You never did answer my question, so allow me to rephrase it. You own a successful growing business and need to hire someone to take over your finance department. The most qualified person who has applied has been suspected for embezzlement, though he never has faced a court, because he is that good. Do you hire this person or go with one who you can trust?

I do not agree with your analysis, having to kick everyone out that does not agree with us. Whether or not they decide to live here is there choice. The problem is that we have allowed a little here and a little there, and before you know it, we took a look at what we have become and found ourselves looking at something we could not recognize. So, should we continue down the same path and loose everything, or should we try to bring us back to where we began, a nation who stood for basic Christian values while not taking away the freedoms of others? You seem to not realize that when they came to live here, they came for a reason. This reason is quickly resolving by allowing all these changes. Where will they turn if the US looses its reason to be?

1. It seems to me what you are saying is that as long as they think like us and act like us they are good to stay, otherwise they either need to leave or shut up.
  2. We are never going to go back to the nation you think we once were, and it has nothing to do with the Muslims. Look around, we are inundated with sex and everything has become sexualized. We have a TV show called "Happily divorced" showing on TVLand which is cast as a family friendly channel.
  3. Divorce and adultery are basically honored in our society; there is no stigma to either any more. None of this is because of the Muslims.
  4. Also, take a look at our history and you see a lot of things that are not very Christian...slavery, racism, sexism, our Govt experimenting on its citizens, assassinating foreign leaders, using our CIA to over throw others. Bin Laden and Saddam were once our allies.

1. You could not be further from the truth. This may be what you think I am saying, and it is sad if you are since I clarified it before. I both highlighted and underlined my statement above where I already correct your misunderstanding. Allow me to state it more clearer. We had a nation we really loved and stood behind, and people from other nations wanted to be part of it. Once they came here, they wanted to change how we live to be more to their liking. We allowed some change and now we are worst off, but not for just the change we allowed, but for the filtered down results that are the fruits of this change.It has nothing to do with just Muslims, but anyone who wants to change the US to be when it was not. Nobody forced them to come here and nobody will force them to leave, outside of violating the laws. Step back and loom at the whole picture.
  2. I don't agree that we cannot return to what we once were. I do agree that too many watch TV and accepts whatever they see as the norm. Such is sin and the separation from God. Just because it is popular does not mean it is right.
  3. As with point #2, just because it is popular does nto mean it is right. Are you saying we should roll over and play dead as those with sinful desires rule? That, my friend, is not the Christian way. We are to be lights place on a stand to light the whole room, not put under a table.
  4. Is that what you remember when you think back? You are only 11 years younger than I am. Can't you remember how as a child you felt far safer then today? Can't you remember kids not cussing like a drunken sailor? Can't you remember when it meant something to have a job and support yourself, and a family, with your own skills? Can't you remember that going to College to gain a better education actually meant something? Can't you remember how families were close and supported each pother? Can't you remember people trying to fix what is wrong, even to the point of being shunned and/or attached for standing up for what is right? Can't you remember when having a child was because you wanted a family and not to gain more from welfare? Sure, not all was perfect back then, but it sure was far better then is is today.

If we followed in your footsteps, those who do wish to live a Christian life will not be allowed to. You say that most who call themselves Christians do not even know what that means anymore. How does that tie into what we are talking about?

nobody can stop a Christian from living a Christian life. We in this country have had it far too easy and our compliancy and focus on things other than souls is a consequence of this. Christians live in Muslims countries, they live in communist countries, nobody can stop them. If someone stops you from living a Christina life, you have much bigger issues.

The bottom line is that you can’t have your cake and eat it too. IF you want to base laws off of our Bible, you open yourself up to other groups trying to do so based on their religious texts. That is the joy of living in a free country.

Really? You really believe we can live an open Christian life? When is the last time you entered a school and saw the 10 Commandments on the wall? When was the last time you heard a prayer before class? Why is it that in order to pray before any sport even at school, one needs to first sue the school through court?

Yes, we have it better than most any other country, but we have lost much of our Christian heritage and freedom by caving into the desires of those who scream the loudest, even if they are the vast minority. It took just one atheist to remove God from schools. How many Muslims will it take to begin to allow them to judge themselves in their own courts as in Europe, which is just the beginning of them ruling the rest through Sharia. It may take a little while, but will happen. Don't you believe that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?

1 Corinthians 5:6-8

Your glorying is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump? Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Gator, just because you see evil everywhere, why are you so willing to just sit back and allow it to happen?

..... my first roommate in the Marine Corps was a Muslim, we are still friends today. I can assure you he loves this country every bit as much as you do and maybe more. He was discharged from the Corps after being injured by an IED in Iraq. What have you sacrificed for your country?

Basically My Whole Adult Productive Life And My Health

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. Romans 13:1-5

And Still I Owe Her A Debt Of Gratitude

For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. Romans 13:6-10

~

I work with a couple of Muslims and they do not seem to hate our country, they were born and raised here and seem to love it as much as I do. We have had some fascinating discussions over lunch.

It is my belief that it harms the witness of a Christian to hold and put forth such bigotry. I would suggest you get out more, meet some people that don’t think like you do and maybe you will find out just how mistaken you are.

Bad Times Are Coming Beloved, Like This Old Earth Has Never Seen Before

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. Daniel 7:23

For You And Me And For Those Dear Muslims Too

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 2 Timothy 3:12

And There Is Only One Shelter, Only One

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

From The Coming Storm

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear. Revelation 13:5-9

~

Dear Brother, Ever Wonder Who It Is That Daily We See Carrying Weapons

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,Revelation 13:10-13

And Wearing Head Bands Printed With Satanic Verses

I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. 1 John 2:14-17

That Blaspheme The God Of Abraham,

But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:20-22

Isaac And Jacob?

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. 1 John 2:23-24

Watch Your Back

And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 1 John 2:25-26

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

At one time, I believe it was Mao who claimed that he need to do nothing to destroy our nation, that we will destroy ourselves from the inside. By admitting those who follow the Sharia Laws into office, this would be the first step in opening the discussion just by allowing them to hold office. Let me ask you this. If you knew someone was a thief, would you open your doors and let them into your house giving them access to all you have? Sharia Law and the Constitution are much at odds with each other, both being a foundation of how to run a nation. Are you led by your beliefs or do you leave them at the door?

Freedom of religion in a cultural setting is what is allowed, not as a ruling body like Sharia Law dictates. You cannot mix the two.

Without a doubt we will fall from the inside just like all great empires.

I agree that Sharia Law should not be included in our laws. But again, if you fight to base our laws on the Bible, you cannot then complain when other religious text are used as well. Well, you can complain, but it will fall on dear ears.

who in the Fed Govt supports Sharia Law being included in our laws?

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

thats not what I said and you know it. Theres nothing wrong with adding amendments as long as they dont go against the constition. And you didnt answer my question-have you seen the health care systems in countries like russia, for that matter have you read all 4000 pages of obamacare?

Oh...Patriot, you don't say to whom this is addressed; kinda loses context, don't you think?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

I dont think its a mistake at all-his actions show a complete disregard for it. The mistake is calling it a "living document" no its not a living document, its a document that preserves our rights, and our freedoms-you start changing it, and we lost those-viewing it as a "living document" is in itself, a complete disregarde and dislike of it. And Obamacare is socialized medicine-have you actually compared it to health care systems in say, Russian for instance? until you do, dont say that its not.

so, I guess you think we should get rid of Admendments 11-27? I guess we have lost 17 times in your view

Obamacare is at best socialized insurance, and even that is a stretch.

Patriot asked ?

Obamacare is socialized medicine-have you actually compared it to health care systems in say, Russian for instance?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Oh...Patriot, you don't say to whom this is addressed; kinda loses context, don't you think?

I dont think its a mistake at all-his actions show a complete disregard for it. The mistake is calling it a "living document" no its not a living document, its a document that preserves our rights, and our freedoms-you start changing it, and we lost those-viewing it as a "living document" is in itself, a complete disregarde and dislike of it. And Obamacare is socialized medicine-have you actually compared it to health care systems in say, Russian for instance? until you do, dont say that its not.

so, I guess you think we should get rid of Admendments 11-27? I guess we have lost 17 times in your view

Obamacare is at best socialized insurance, and even that is a stretch.

Patriot asked ?

Obamacare is socialized medicine-have you actually compared it to health care systems in say, Russian for instance?

I don't think patriot is out of context . He asked a question , it was not answered.