Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest man

Cheating on taxes

Recommended Posts

Guest man

Just curious.

Does anyone know the penalty for claiming dependants that aren't living with you?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

This Taxpayer Can File An Amended Tax Return (Form 1040X) With A Check


And Include At Least Fifty Percent More For Any Noncriminal Penalties And Interest

And They Will Show Intent To Comply And Usually Avoid The Fifty

Or The One Hundred Percent Fraud Penalty

And Any Prison Time (IMO)

If The Check Is Too Much, Treasury Will Cut A Check Refunding The Difference



This Will Be Found Out

Filings Made To Any State Or Federal Governmental Agency For Any Year Or Years Can And May Be Cross-Checked

So Usually Within The Next Three Or More Years Or So A Proposal To Increase This Income Tax Will Be Mailed

Or A Federal Arrest Will Happen (Not The Usual IMO)

There Is No Statues On Fraud

Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. Romans 13:5-8


Whoever This May Be

I Am Praying For A Noncriminal

And Peaceful Resolution

In Jesus' Name



This "Request" Will Disturb My Sleep

And Yet I Want To Thank You For The Heads Up (And The Knees Down)

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this