Going to deliverance camp ?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

James my dear brother, sorry to hear that this is still going on. I am praying God will stop this immediately but while we wait know that I share your pain. I still have a spirit of fear who tries to come upon me and get me to believe things which are not true but I am able to deny him by the power of the word of God. Lately I have been rebuking anything and everything that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. "Get thee behind me Satan, thou are an offence to me" has become somewhat of a mantra. The fiery darts that come are aimed directly at your weaknesses. Make sure that you are still asking our Father to completely fill you with his Spirit as in his presence is the fullness of joy. Continue asking him to show you what to do and when as when we commit our works to the Lord we are told that our thoughts will be established. Make sure your reading scripture regularly and I suggest praying that which know back unto God in praise. When I talk to God about what he has accomplished here in the world and praise him for the creation itself, I find that I continue to fall deeper and deeper in love with God and form a great reverence for his person. We must exercise ourselves unto godliness if we are to be in good spiritual shape. The fountain from within of living waters must be uncapped and caused to flow and give us drink in times of greatest need. And above any and all things....obey....obey every single command you know God has ever given for us as Christians to be obedient unto, and be thankful in all things. You can call me any time you wish too and I will spend whatever time you need on the phone encouraging you as well. God bless you in all things. I have prayed and will continue to pray for you as the Lord leads me too.

Gary

As always, thank you friend. Gary, I don't want to get in the trap of seeking man more than God. It seems like my symptoms have gotten worse lately.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Thanks, OldShep. That makes sense. It seems like I am getting more confused in my thinking lately. Here is a link to the "deliverance camp".

http://lakehamiltonb...mp.com/next.htm

I knew what you were talking about from your OP, I know where it is, my son lives in Hot Springs Nat. Park...From what I understand the center is filled with Bible believing people, I'm sure you will find it helpful of you choose to go.