• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/26/1932

I do not need to explain what I mean. It's right there in plain English. It can be backed with the same Scripture the rapture cult uses for their rapture theory.

Just because some Christians believe in the rapture (myself included) does not mean that they/we are a cult. Christians will always have different viewpoints on spiritual matters because of our limited perception of the eternal.

Exactly.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Keep in mind that this is a discussion forum, not an information board where people come in to post their revelations and refuse to discuss what they post. Usually, people have their own site to post their revelations that disallow others to comment. Please consider this when posting.

In ages past when God spoke to people and they shared it they were not told to "prove" what they were saying. If you'll notice I have carried on a discussion. I think your problem (and the problem of many Christians) is that what I've shared is different from what you have been taught. Frankly, you can't "prove" what you've been taught. All you can do is say "this is what X number of Biblical teacher have said it means." I'm not disallowing anyone to comment. I just haven't been called to prove it or argue about it.

You are very presumptuous. You assume that I have been reading your posts. I have not. I did, however, through scanning the threads, came across where you refused to explain what you mean or back it with scripture. This is what I speak to. Again, this is a discussion forum where people discuss thoughts and ideas.

I do not need to explain what I mean. It's right there in plain English. It can be backed with the same Scripture the rapture cult uses for their rapture theory.

Why come to a discussion forum when you don't want to discuss? Are you here to reveal your mysteries to us and then leave us hanging? Is this the brotherly love Jesus taught you?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Just because some Christians believe in the rapture (myself included) does not mean that they/we are a cult. Christians will always have different viewpoints on spiritual matters because of our limited perception of the eternal.

Exactly.

Yet. there have been many discussion on the subject, where people exchange ideas and thoughts. Why hold back discussions on your revelations?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

The first trumpet has sounded in the spiritual realm.

Can you present Scripture to substantiate this claim? I'm not challenging in a negative way - just curious.

Are you refering to our being "seated with Christ in the heavenly places"? (Ephesians 2:6)

There is none that specifically says the trumpet will sound in the spiritual realm. As I said God revealed that to me through a prophetess back in the 80s.

I am concerned with this line of thinking.

2 Pet. 1:19-21

19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed,which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, 21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of Godspoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

Keep in mind that this is a discussion forum, not an information board where people come in to post their revelations and refuse to discuss what they post. Usually, people have their own site to post their revelations that disallow others to comment. Please consider this when posting.

In ages past when God spoke to people and they shared it they were not told to "prove" what they were saying. If you'll notice I have carried on a discussion. I think your problem (and the problem of many Christians) is that what I've shared is different from what you have been taught. Frankly, you can't "prove" what you've been taught. All you can do is say "this is what X number of Biblical teacher have said it means." I'm not disallowing anyone to comment. I just haven't been called to prove it or argue about it.

You are very presumptuous. You assume that I have been reading your posts. I have not. I did, however, through scanning the threads, came across where you refused to explain what you mean or back it with scripture. This is what I speak to. Again, this is a discussion forum where people discuss thoughts and ideas.

Why come to a discussion forum when you don't want to discuss? Are you here to reveal your mysteries to us and then leave us hanging? Is this the brotherly love Jesus taught you?

Are you kidding? I have discussed. If you're "hanging" talk to God about it. Don't you hear from Him?

Can you present Scripture to substantiate this claim? I'm not challenging in a negative way - just curious.

Are you refering to our being "seated with Christ in the heavenly places"? (Ephesians 2:6)

There is none that specifically says the trumpet will sound in the spiritual realm. As I said God revealed that to me through a prophetess back in the 80s.

19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed,[a] which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,[b] 21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God[c] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

It's not my interpretation, It's God's. Ask Him.

Further... Do not add or take away from the Word...

Deut. 4:2

You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Deut. 12:32

Whatever I command you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it.

Prov. 30:6

Do not add to His words,
Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.

Is this a different Gospel?

Gal 1:6-12

6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.

11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

A warning...

Rev. 22:18-19

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

What are you afraid of? It has noting to do with the Gospel. The Gospel if found in John 3:16.

19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed,[a] which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,[b] 21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God[c] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

So you are saying you are the voice of God? A modern day Prophet with new revelation?

So you are saying you are the voice of God? A modern day Prophet with new revelation?

You are trying every way you can think of to insult me but it's not going to work. I am neither the voice of God nor a prophet. Just a Believer sharing what God has shown me. That's all I'm going to say on this subject.