AlexanderJ

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

The first trumpet has sounded in the spiritual realm.

Can you present Scripture to substantiate this claim? I'm not challenging in a negative way - just curious.

Are you refering to our being "seated with Christ in the heavenly places"? (Ephesians 2:6)

There is none that specifically says the trumpet will sound in the spiritual realm. As I said God revealed that to me through a prophetess back in the 80s.

I am concerned with this line of thinking.

2 Pet. 1:19-21

19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed,[a] which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,[b] 21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God[c] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

It's not my interpretation, It's God's. Ask Him.

So you are saying you are the voice of God? A modern day Prophet with new revelation?

You are trying every way you can think of to insult me but it's not going to work. I am neither the voice of God nor a prophet. Just a Believer sharing what God has shown me. That's all I'm going to say on this subject.

if you cannot support your position with Scripture I suggest you discontinue this interpretation you say is God's. I'm not trying to insult you. I'm trying to show you the fallacy of your thinking using Scripture as in previous posts... Post #52 for example:

Experience (or someone's revelation) should never trump Scripture.

I pray you can see this.

God bless,

GE

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I would agree the others on this subject of private interpretation of scripture. Truth from God walks hand in hand with God and if there is no scripture to support someones statement it cannot be consider to be the word of God from what scripture teaches. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. That is plain enough to show that scripture is the plumb line. Can two walk together except they be agreed(Amos 3:3). The reason most Christian do not support your view as you stated is because it does not have scriptural support and I would imagine that you always get resistance when you try to espouse it as from God. Besides you did say it came to you from some person's direction or influence. So you just assumed it was from God because you have no support from scripture to verify its validity. Of course, that is only my persuasion. Let each man be persuaded in his own mind as scripture teaches. I am not going to carry this on further but only write this to support truth is always verified by what is in scripture. I do not believe in new revelation from God, only illumination from the Holy Spirit about what is already written.

Edited by allofgrace

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Keep in mind that this is a discussion forum, not an information board where people come in to post their revelations and refuse to discuss what they post. Usually, people have their own site to post their revelations that disallow others to comment. Please consider this when posting.

In ages past when God spoke to people and they shared it they were not told to "prove" what they were saying. If you'll notice I have carried on a discussion. I think your problem (and the problem of many Christians) is that what I've shared is different from what you have been taught. Frankly, you can't "prove" what you've been taught. All you can do is say "this is what X number of Biblical teacher have said it means." I'm not disallowing anyone to comment. I just haven't been called to prove it or argue about it.

You are very presumptuous. You assume that I have been reading your posts. I have not. I did, however, through scanning the threads, came across where you refused to explain what you mean or back it with scripture. This is what I speak to. Again, this is a discussion forum where people discuss thoughts and ideas.

I do not need to explain what I mean. It's right there in plain English. It can be backed with the same Scripture the rapture cult uses for their rapture theory.

Why come to a discussion forum when you don't want to discuss? Are you here to reveal your mysteries to us and then leave us hanging? Is this the brotherly love Jesus taught you?

Are you kidding? I have discussed. If you're "hanging" talk to God about it. Don't you hear from Him?

God I have complete confidence in. Your claims to have special revelations is what I am having trouble with. Check the underlined words in bold above.

Yes, I talk with God and He has not mentioned you at all ...

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Whether or not you accept it is between you and God. It doesn't matter to me.

Actually, if it did not matter to you, you would not continue on defending yourself.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Whether or not you accept it is between you and God. It doesn't matter to me.

Actually, if it did not matter to you, you would not continue on defending yourself.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOuch :red_smile:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  295
  • Birthday:  04/26/1932

The first trumpet has sounded in the spiritual realm.

Can you present Scripture to substantiate this claim? I'm not challenging in a negative way - just curious.

Are you refering to our being "seated with Christ in the heavenly places"? (Ephesians 2:6)

There is none that specifically says the trumpet will sound in the spiritual realm. As I said God revealed that to me through a prophetess back in the 80s.

I am concerned with this line of thinking.

2 Pet. 1:19-21

19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed,[a] which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,[b] 21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God[c] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

It's not my interpretation, It's God's. Ask Him.

So you are saying you are the voice of God? A modern day Prophet with new revelation?

You are trying every way you can think of to insult me but it's not going to work. I am neither the voice of God nor a prophet. Just a Believer sharing what God has shown me. That's all I'm going to say on this subject.

His Ambassador

if you cannot support your position with Scripture I suggest you discontinue this interpretation you say is God's. I'm not trying to insult you. I'm trying to show you the fallacy of your thinking using Scripture as in previous posts... Post #52 for example:

Experience (or someone's revelation) should never trump Scripture.

I pray you can see this.

God bless,

GE

Nothing I've said contradicts Scripture only what your teachers have added to it. I have been a Believer since 1949 and have developed a deeper relationship with God then I ever thought possible. Don't suppose to be more Spiritually mature than me.

The saints that come with Jesus when He comes to set up His Millennial Kingdom are those who have already died.

Keep in mind that this is a discussion forum, not an information board where people come in to post their revelations and refuse to discuss what they post. Usually, people have their own site to post their revelations that disallow others to comment. Please consider this when posting.

In ages past when God spoke to people and they shared it they were not told to "prove" what they were saying. If you'll notice I have carried on a discussion. I think your problem (and the problem of many Christians) is that what I've shared is different from what you have been taught. Frankly, you can't "prove" what you've been taught. All you can do is say "this is what X number of Biblical teacher have said it means." I'm not disallowing anyone to comment. I just haven't been called to prove it or argue about it.

You are very presumptuous. You assume that I have been reading your posts. I have not. I did, however, through scanning the threads, came across where you refused to explain what you mean or back it with scripture. This is what I speak to. Again, this is a discussion forum where people discuss thoughts and ideas.

I do not need to explain what I mean. It's right there in plain English. It can be backed with the same Scripture the rapture cult uses for their rapture theory.

Why come to a discussion forum when you don't want to discuss? Are you here to reveal your mysteries to us and then leave us hanging? Is this the brotherly love Jesus taught you?

Are you kidding? I have discussed. If you're "hanging" talk to God about it. Don't you hear from Him?

God I have complete confidence in. Your claims to have special revelations is what I am having trouble with. Check the underlined words in bold above.

Yes, I talk with God and He has not mentioned you at all ...

Talk to Him about what He has revealed to me not about ME. I am not important. I am just a poor sinner saved by grace and His humble servant.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Why do you suppose God had Paul write these words:

2Co 12:2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows.

2Co 12:3 And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows—

2Co 12:4 was caught up to paradise. He heard inexpressible things, things that man is not permitted to tell.

2Co 12:5 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses.

2Co 12:6 Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say.

There is no need for me to read your post again, for I have no concern what man thinks on this subject matter. For I believe, that once this body of mine has died and given up it's spirit, I will be with the Lord.

Have you ever been caught up to the 3rd heaven?

At times we can be like Children fighting in the school yard, taking sides when there really is only one side...God. You were right, you are taking flake over this, move on, for in 100 years it will not mean anythings to any of us.

ICL~~~Dennis

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Shall is future and Paul did not declare that it had happened yet. So shall we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them(the bodies of the dead in Christ) and we shall forever be with the Lord. Have all Christians been taken up? You need to read on because chapter and verses were not in the original manuscripts and Paul tells them that this will happen at the Lord's coming, 1 Thess 5:1-11 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing. The comfort to them and to believers ever since this time is that whether one dies or is alive when He comes back, the believer will be with the Lord.

You are right that no exact time is given but Paul speaks here in the first person and says that "we who are alive and remain", hence in Paul's lifetime, shall not precede etc. This is the word of God as Paul explicitly states, hence I don't see why you doubt it.

Are there any more verses which you claim were not originally part of the word of God? Do you suggest it is forgery?