Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tinky

What Do You Think Will Be The Worst Aspect Of Hell?

41 posts in this topic

I think the worst aspect of hell would be regret. Having memories of all the opportunities to repent and place faith in Christ during one's mortal life, but rejecting them all. Memories of mocking Christians, who only sought to share the Gospel with you in love.

Thoughts of loved ones who accepted God's pardon through Jesus, and knowing you will never see them again. Leading others (by example or otherwise) into a life of Christ-rejecting sin, who now share your fate.

Regret knowing that God once pursued you for His Kingdom. That His desire for you was not an eternity in hell, but instead to share the glories of heaven forever.

Regret knowing you will be completely separated from God and all that is good. Regret knowing you will never have another chance for redemption.

And the knowledge that you will never leave that horrible place.

To me, the worst part of hell would be knowing it was eternal. You couldn't serve your time, and then get released. The suffering will go on and on for eternity.

I would rather not find out.

I would rather not find out.

Me either! I'm just looking for opinions. ;)

Being separated from God is the worst thing I can ever think of, be it for a fraction of a second or eternity.

Knowing you had a choice.

I believe hell because of the total absence of God. I can't tell you how many times I have heard from misguided people that hell will be a big party with all their friends. Every time I hear that I cringe. Hell is total darkness, torment and total lack of hope. I guess that is many aspects but the worst is as I said the total absence of God.

I never want to find out for sure but I think it would be knowing that you didn't have to be there; that the Lord gave you every chance to join Him in the Kingdom.

more than north Korea,north Korea is the nation under strict atheism and Stalin reign,i think this is some kind of sample GOD give us on earth,and comparing the south Korea,the nation is hot for Christ.

Knowing you had a choice.

Or to add knowing that it was your choice.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0