WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,258
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Under fire from congressional critics, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice stressed in a Tuesday statement that she did not intend to mislead the public about the September 11th attacks on the Benghazi consulate.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/politico-com-politico44-2012-11-rice-we-didnt-intend-to-mislead-on-benghazi-150400-html/

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Oh please! Give me a break! I've been following this and it insults my intelligence.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

It is my view that this issue just shows us the need to verify one's sources before opening mouth. Like finding weapons of mass destruction when there were....how many were really found? People seem pressured to answer the media's questions, when what is really needed is a quest for the facts behind any event before telling the world what you "think" happened.

I do not believe she, did this to hide the truth or mislead the people. In the heat of battle things happen fast and it is hard to back off and see the whole picture of an event. Her failure is one of timing, opening mouth before the dust of truth had the time to settle.

In plain lingo, she was a "dumb bunny " for opening her mouth in the first place, she did not know all the facts.

Dennis

Guest shiloh357

UN Sec. Rice was a tool. They sent her out with false information that they knew was false. Whether she knew it was false or not, the point is that the Adminstration knew within hours that it was a terrorist attack that was coordinated and had nothing to do with a video.

Let's just assume Rice had no idea that she was spreading wrong information. That the Adminstration knew and sent her out to desiminate something known to be false should insult her. She has been used to promote a lie, and if she didn't know it wasn't false, then she should feel like she was used and it shows a lot of disrespect toward her that they thought she could be used as fodder for the media in this way.

I mean, where is the outrage that she might have been used by the Adminstration as a useful idiot?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

name='shiloh357' timestamp='1354151617' post='1891042']

UN Sec. Rice was a tool. They sent her out with false information that they knew was false. Whether she knew it was false or not, the point is that the Adminstration knew within hours that it was a terrorist attack that was coordinated and had nothing to do with a video.

Let's just assume Rice had no idea that she was spreading wrong information. That the Adminstration knew and sent her out to desiminate something known to be false should insult her. She has been used to promote a lie, and if she didn't know it wasn't false, then she should feel like she was used and it shows a lot of disrespect toward her that they thought she could be used as fodder for the media in this way.

I mean, where is the outrage that she might have been used by the Adminstration as a useful idiot?

You are right shiloh ... seems she was used...becuase todays' news on it.

The CIA altered, edited the report . But, the officals don't know as of yet why.

This is from the news article ; editing the report.

(quote)

"CIA officials contacted us and indicated that Acting Director Morell misspoke in our earlier meeting. The CIA now says that it deleted the al-Qaeda references, not the FBI. They were unable to give a reason as to why," Graham and two other Republican senators said in a statement on Tuesday.

hum..someone is in trouble perhaps ... removing al-qaeda about all this.

Guest shiloh357

The CIA altered, edited the report . But, the officals don't know as of yet why.

Well I can say this. It shows why it is always good idea to independently verify something before going out on nationwide TV and allow yourself to be made a laughingstock. She should have sought independent verification and made sure that all relevant sources for the information agreed on what was being said and it wouldn't be a bad idea to get it in writing.

I find it hard to believe that the UN Ambassador wouldn't have enough sense to cover her own rear end on this before going on TV with it.

Well I can say this. It shows why it is always good idea to independently verify something before going out on nationwide TV and allow yourself to be made a laughingstock. She should have sought independent verification and made sure that all relevant sources for the information agreed on what was being said and it wouldn't be a bad idea to get it in writing.

I find it hard to believe that the UN Ambassador wouldn't have enough sense to cover her own rear end on this before going on TV with it.

The thing is ...they edited it to make it seem it was the film that was behind the attack.

The CIA hid the fact it was al-qaeda terrorist.

Because ... the ambassador Stevens in August was asking for help saying al-qaeda was all over the place over there in Benghazi.

50 others in the middle east said they knew it was terrorist from al-qaeda.