• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Gary
      If you want proof that Jesus had a sense of humor, look at yourself the next time you step out of the shower.  Jesus used puns, riddles, sarcasm, hyperbole, and teasing to teach.  Humor-neutics is the method I am developing to locate, label, and interpret the humor of Jesus.  I hope you will join me to study and discuss this topic.   To study my short online course, go to
      https://preview.tinyurl.com/     or
      https://www.mysite.con/
    • By Fidei Defensor
      The Church’s Purpose: 
      “God’s purpose in all this was to use the church to display his wisdom in its rich variety to all the unseen rulers and authorities in the heavenly places. This was his eternal plan, which he carried out through Christ Jesus our Lord; In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.“ (Ephesians 3:10-12)
      Here the purpose of the Church is revealed as displaying Wisdom who is Jesus Christ the Lord God (1 Corinthians 1:18-2:18, Colossians 2:2-3, 1 Corinthians 1:30), and His Gospel (John 6:40, John 3:16-18, John 14:6). That we are ambassadors, “So we are Christ's ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, "Come back to God!" (2 Corinthians 5:20). 
      The purpose of the church is to display and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and show Him to the world. At the same time our purpose is to be God’s family and know Jesus (Philippians 3:8-10). 
    • By Froggy
      What was your walk with God like? Did you have any experience's? Did anything change? Miracles? Testing? Holy spirit?
    • By Jonathan BeWell
      Sense God’s Peace

To peace as my mind’s chatter becomes numb.
      … From dumb ones’ mindless matters.
      It is all up to He to set my brain free-
      Becoming less flesh; naughty body!
      God’s Spirit breaks free past chains misery,
      Drowning in sorrow, sin pained.
      Let me again pray for you, friend,
      Replacing my rant on the mend.
      In the Lord I place you to soothe stress gone through.
      Now on this new page I will write
      Christ answers for you.
      He’s how I got through
      Healed, restored full; reborn new.
      I thought that you knew [all
      In the mind true]
      Whom
      Calms stormy seas. He
      Makes us all be
      Still, sensed God’s Word peacefully.

~ Sense God’s Peace ~ 2018 ~ Gregory KJ Brumwell

11 Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice!  Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace.  And the God of love and peace will be with you. 

~ 2 Corinthians 13:11 (NIV)

19 lines #MindOfGod #JesusChrist #Sin #Peace
    • By Omegaman 3.0
      Daily Reading 38 If you prefer, you can look up the following verses in your own Bible, of by whatever means and in whatever version you choose. Hebrews 3:1-4:13 Genesis 48 Psalm 38 Audio 2:25 Audio 3:43 Audio 2:14 The above addresses are linked to Bible Gateway. That is an easy way to read (or listen to) the Bible verses, and choose your version.  Personally, I prefer written, that way I can go at my own pace, on think about it, before moving on. Nothing wrong with doing either or both. The Bible says faith comes by hearing. See the picture below to get an idea of what to expect if you follow the above links.

Note: The audio will not play the exact verses, it will play the whole chapters, in which the verses exist.
      Thank you Lord for making the your word so accessible for us in these times. Amen