• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

I agree that alcohol is worse for the body than marijuana, but I find it interesting how often that non sequitur arguement is used to defend pot. Why does it matter that marijuana is "better" than some other drug, when both are drugs and both are harmful to the body?

I have failed to find a real scientific study that has shown marijuana is harmful to the body

By "real", I take it you mean someone that is a user of marijuana? There are tons of scientific studies that show that it is harmful, but they are not even necessary. Because everyone who has been a habitual pot smoker, or knows one, knows what a stoner looks and acts like. You can pick them out from a mile away.

please show me some double blind scientific studies that show me marijuana is harmful. please think about what you say before you speak. what you said about stoners is completely stereotypical and racist, there are all kinds of people that smoke marijuana responibly and you wouldn't even suspect they smoke.

I'm not sure about neurologically and psychologically the effects about marijuana, but I know it is a defeater for spirituality. It sets up a barrier between you and God; taking the appeal of the given drug over the love and faithfulness of the LORD, replacing the foundation of HIM with your own desires and what you think makes you "feel good." 1 John 2:15-17 "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever."

I think that the legalization and use of cannabis is both morally wrong and useless, what good is it other than to escape your life and be put in a limbo? It doesn't fix anything nor make anything better; take upon the Lord and let HIm fix and guide you,

I am a medical marijuana user would you deny that marijuana has any medical benefits? the marijuana that I use replaces many other medicines that have bad side effects.

Medical benefits? No, I only see marijuana as an numbing agent; nothing to the extrordinary or beneficial to it in my eyes, or from what I have read about it. If that is what works for you; more power to you. It is not something I would personally recommend though for the reason, biblically it blinds the spirit.

I am going to go out on a whim here and guess that you use medical marijuana for that; an numbing agent? (for pain) And I am sure that is tough, I am not your judge nor am I going to place such a thing upon you for that is not my place. All I can tell you is what the bible says and let you go from there, allow the spirit to guide you because there is nothing I can change, only God willing. The biggest issue I have with marijuana is not the physicalities of it and what it brings forth on the body, but on a spiritual level. Take this verse for example 1 Peter 4:1-7 "Therefore, since Christ suffered for us[a] in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, 2 that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God. 3 For we have spent enough of our past lifetime[b] in doing the will of the Gentiles—when we walked in lewdness, lusts, drunkenness, revelries, drinking parties, and abominable idolatries. 4 In regard to these, they think it strange that you do not run with them in the same flood of dissipation, speaking evil of you. 5 They will give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. 6 For this reason the gospel was preached also to those who are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit." 7But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers.

i dont go out and have "pot parties" as those scriptures you referenced suggest. i consume my medicine responsibly. i have a physical anomaly in my brain which causes changes in my personality and emotions, and marijuana helps me to be more stable and positive which i thank god for daily.

Where do you think the scripture appoints to the party life? God tells us to be sober minded for the sake of our prayers, i.e. there is a spiritual absence.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, idiot question time:

What is the difference between "medical marijuana" and "pot"?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

OK, idiot question time:

Medical marijuana is usually cultivated so there are no mites, spiders or other substances included where buying pot from the streets can have anything on it, including being laced with another drug.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Nevertheless... pot ain't called ..."Wacky Tobacky" for nothing. :wacko:

And I would hate to hear that some would be driving under that influence . Putting themselves and others in danger.

OK, idiot question time:

Medical marijuana is usually cultivated so there are no mites, spiders or other substances included where buying pot from the streets can have anything on it, including being laced with another drug.

Ah!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  443
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I agree that alcohol is worse for the body than marijuana, but I find it interesting how often that non sequitur arguement is used to defend pot. Why does it matter that marijuana is "better" than some other drug, when both are drugs and both are harmful to the body?

I have failed to find a real scientific study that has shown marijuana is harmful to the body

By "real", I take it you mean someone that is a user of marijuana? There are tons of scientific studies that show that it is harmful, but they are not even necessary. Because everyone who has been a habitual pot smoker, or knows one, knows what a stoner looks and acts like. You can pick them out from a mile away.

please show me some double blind scientific studies that show me marijuana is harmful. please think about what you say before you speak. what you said about stoners is completely stereotypical and racist, there are all kinds of people that smoke marijuana responibly and you wouldn't even suspect they smoke.

I'm not sure about neurologically and psychologically the effects about marijuana, but I know it is a defeater for spirituality. It sets up a barrier between you and God; taking the appeal of the given drug over the love and faithfulness of the LORD, replacing the foundation of HIM with your own desires and what you think makes you "feel good." 1 John 2:15-17 "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever."

I think that the legalization and use of cannabis is both morally wrong and useless, what good is it other than to escape your life and be put in a limbo? It doesn't fix anything nor make anything better; take upon the Lord and let HIm fix and guide you,

I am a medical marijuana user would you deny that marijuana has any medical benefits? the marijuana that I use replaces many other medicines that have bad side effects.

Medical benefits? No, I only see marijuana as an numbing agent; nothing to the extrordinary or beneficial to it in my eyes, or from what I have read about it. If that is what works for you; more power to you. It is not something I would personally recommend though for the reason, biblically it blinds the spirit.

I am going to go out on a whim here and guess that you use medical marijuana for that; an numbing agent? (for pain) And I am sure that is tough, I am not your judge nor am I going to place such a thing upon you for that is not my place. All I can tell you is what the bible says and let you go from there, allow the spirit to guide you because there is nothing I can change, only God willing. The biggest issue I have with marijuana is not the physicalities of it and what it brings forth on the body, but on a spiritual level. Take this verse for example 1 Peter 4:1-7 "Therefore, since Christ suffered for us[a] in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, 2 that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God. 3 For we have spent enough of our past lifetime[b] in doing the will of the Gentiles—when we walked in lewdness, lusts, drunkenness, revelries, drinking parties, and abominable idolatries. 4 In regard to these, they think it strange that you do not run with them in the same flood of dissipation, speaking evil of you. 5 They will give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. 6 For this reason the gospel was preached also to those who are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit." 7But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers.

i dont go out and have "pot parties" as those scriptures you referenced suggest. i consume my medicine responsibly. i have a physical anomaly in my brain which causes changes in my personality and emotions, and marijuana helps me to be more stable and positive which i thank god for daily.

Where do you think the scripture appoints to the party life? God tells us to be sober minded for the sake of our prayers, i.e. there is a spiritual absence.

did you read what i said in my last post? my medicine helps me have a more stable thought and emotional life, which without i wouldn't be as close to god as i would like to be.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  443
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

OK, idiot question time:

Ah!

plus medical marijuana has many many different strains just like we have apples, but many different kinds of apples. also medical marijuana is usually tested to find out the exact amount of cannbinoids it contains.

plus medical marijuana has many many different strains just like we have apples, but many different kinds of apples. also medical marijuana is usually tested to find out the exact amount of cannbinoids it contains.

OK - thanks!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

It is also prescribed by a Doctor and issued by a licensed drug dealer (Pharmacist), not bought on the corner by an unlicensed drug dealer.