• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

And if I am positive can I have one of these instead of a lump of coal? Cause if I can, I will start smiling now!

And I've been sort of good this year.....

fer1_1452403i.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Colosians 2:16 Therefore let no one judge you in food or in drink, or in respect of a feast, or of the new moon, or of the sabbaths.

Enjoy your day as you will. I will enjoy mine as I will.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

And if I am positive can I have one of these instead of a lump of coal? Cause if I can, I will start smiling now!

And I've been sort of good this year.....

fer1_1452403i.jpg

What would you do with that where you live? You need something like this!

129_0206_14_z+old_photos_4x4_trucks+4x4_car.jpg

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

Luke 2:8-12

8 And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 An angelof the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

Numbers 24:17

“I see him, but not now;
 I behold him, but not near.
A star will come out of Jacob;
 a scepter will rise out of Israel.
He will crush the foreheads of Moab,
 the skulls[a] of[b] all the people of Sheth.[c]

Micah 5:12

“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
 though you are small among the clans[a] of Judah,
out of you will come for me
 one who will be ruler over Israel,
whose origins are from of old,
 from ancient times.”

He is Risen!

GE

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” - Charles Dickens

“Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you're home.” - Carol Nelson

“God grant you the light in Christmas, which is faith; the warmth of Christmas, which is love; the radiance of Christmas, which is purity; the righteousness of Christmas, which is justice; the belief in Christmas, which is truth; the all of Christmas, which is Christ.” - Wilda English

“Take Christ out of Christmas, and December becomes the bleakest and most colorless month of the year.” - A. F. Wells

“Jesus Christ became Incarnate for one purpose, to make a way back to God that man might stand before Him as He was created to do, the friend and lover of God Himself.” - Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for His Highest

“Whatever else be lost among the years, Let us keep Christmas still a shining thing: Whatever doubts assail us, or what fears, Let us hold close one day, remembering its poignant meaning for the hearts of men. Let us get back our childlike faith again.” - Grace Noll Crowell

“Thanks be to God for his unspeakable Gift - indescribable, inestimable, incomparable inexpressible - precious beyond words.” - Lois Lebar

Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

God bless,

GE

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

28025_10151161076106725_2115398724_n.jpg

Nuff said.......

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

<-- Holiday drop-out. :grin:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I am not sure how I feel about Christmas. Quite frequently I am bombarded through my heart with thoughts and ideas, not all of which come from God and I have to sort through them. In preparation for the holiday season, I was given something to think about concerning Christmas. It was concerning the fact that there is nothing new under the sun and that Satan doesn't have an original bone in his body.

You better watch out

You better not cry

Better not pout

I'm telling you why

Santa Claus is coming to town

He's making a list

And checking it twice;

Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice

He sees you when you're sleeping

He knows when you're awake

He knows if you've been bad or good

So be good for goodness sake!

O! You better watch out!

You better not cry

Better not pout

I'm telling you why

I find it interesting that we have been warned so much about the day of the Lord and the deliverance of the truly righteous before God from all that is ungodly in this world. I have come to believe that the tribulation period will be kicked off by an event that was foreshadowed by the Passover in the days of the children of Israel. When God prepares to deliver his children into the glorious kingdom of his dear Son here upon the earth for the millennial reign, he will pass through the land and destroy those who were not prepared as he taught them to prepare themselves. We are the firstborn from the dead who have been quickened by the Holy Spirit of God and admonished not only to live in the Spirit but to walk in Him as well. To eat the body of Christ, which is the Word of God and drink into one Spirit. To be sanctified and set apart for the masters use.

When the warnings went out to the churches in Revelation as well as to the churches of Asia through Peter, they were steep warnings that had serious penalties for the error of the people. Ephesus was told their candlestick would be removed, another that he would come and fight against them with the sword of his mouth, another cast into great tribulation, another be spewed out of his mouth, and yet another given 10 days tribulation and expected to be faithful unto death, and a final one who is given protection and kept from it all. These were written to believers in the Lord Jesus Christ who had received the gospel message and the Spirit of the Living God. Those who came after were admonished to hear what the Spirit said unto the churches.

The winter solstice is the symbolic picture of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ written into the creation. The sun goes to it's lowest point in the sky and remains there for three days before rising again. When Christ was crucified the spirit of Antichrist went out into the world. December 21st actually best fits the birth of Antichrist more than the 25th suits Christ. And as an aside, the recently stepped down president of China, Hu Junto, was born on December 21st and still holds the position of the leader of the Chinese military which is of a country that is represented by the symbol of the dragon. We have also set in place the Georgia guide stones, ready to begin taking over soon after the apocalyptic event occurs.

So I believe it is entirely plausible that the kickoff event could come around the time of this celebration and the one who comes to town that has a list and knows who has been bad or good, having his reward to give to them when he comes, be the destroyer who was created to destroy. And what a perfect way to begin than to be getting over the hype of the failed 12-21-2012 end of the age event and back to normal life when....bang, your dead. Many will begin to proclaim that the rapture had happened and the rest are simply left behind but those who are in the know will know that those whose bodies litter the streets and empty houses are they who were on the naughty list, not the nice one.

Better watch out Santa Satan may be coming to town....I don't know anything for sure but am offered these and a great many other thoughts via my heart. As I try to sort it all out, I simply keep in mind that I am to live and walk in the Spirit of our Lord having added all that Peter spoke of to my faith so that an abundant entrance will be made for me into the kingdom of God when it comes. This that I have been given comes on the heels of the revelation that Isaiah 7 had its spiritual fulfillment in Nazi Germany and WWII that resulted in the re-establishment of Israel as a nation (which came to me through my heart while studying) and Isaiah 9 having had its spiritual fulfillment in 911 (as presented by Johnathan Cahn.) For this cause I am personally giving weight to the possibility that it could actually come to pass as was presented to me. Either way I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop by May 14th 2013 because Isaiah 7 says Ephraim, Gods firstborn, will no longer be a people within 65 years and Israel is 64. Psalm 78 declares plainly that God rejected the tabernacle of Joseph which is the temple that Jesus has built consisting of believing Jew and gentile, but instead returns to Israel to finish the work he began with them, removing their blindness and resurrecting them from their spiritually dead state. God bless the nation of Israel and may he be jealous of his holy name!

Watch and Pray that ye enter not into temptation...I sincerely hope I am wrong. Merry Christmas.

• Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Many churches have special services during the Christmas season. Those in attendance will include some who don't go to church or go to church infrequently, so this is an opportunity to share the Gospel. I give thanks in advance for those who will give their hearts to Christ.

mine064.jpg

Hey all:

Jesus didn't tell us not to celebrate his birthday. And, I can't imagine how celebrating His birth, per se, could be displeasing to God.

Merry Christmas!

Harry Tick~! Harry Tick~!

So Not :)

A Merry Christmas To Us All; God Bless Us Every One!