Sign in to follow this  
MissKaylay

Thank you lord :)

MissKaylay    429

I wanna praise god for restoring my relationships/friendships with friends&family. I've been praying for awhile cause I miss them&I felt distant but he answered my prayer :). I wonder what more great things the lord will do in my life!

Praise god =)

Selasphorus    597

amen, praise the Lord!

chloe_fantastic    1,499

That's great, Kay. :) Thank you Lord.

worshiper70    1,012

Praise God!! You can expect all kinds of great things from God! God will make a way where there seems to be no way!! Glory to God in the highest! Great things HE has done!!

enoob57    13,704

I wanna praise god for restoring my relationships/friendships with friends&family. I've been praying for awhile cause I miss them&I felt distant but he answered my prayer :). I wonder what more great things the lord will do in my life!

Praise god =)

Pray and see... Love, Steven

NeedYouLord    1,404

Whew...Kaylay...Whatever The Lord has in store for you it is wonderful!!! I know we go through things but we can get through them!!! I started practicing something that has helped me...I try to get up in the morning with urgent expectation of what God is going to do in my life today...then I practice seeing if I can see little miracles all day long...My my...the smallest littlest things are so wonderful when they are from God...because He loves us so much!!!

ears    626

This is wonderful and reassuring to hear. Thank You for this post. Praise God.

Sign in to follow this