ObeyGODCommandments

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

This verse that I'm about to share with you is pertaining to the word of God through the Holy Bible who had either rejected God's word, refrained from God's word, or retained God's word.

My 3 question are:

1) Do you believe in the word of God which is the Holy Bible?

2) Do you hold fast to Jesus Christ's teachings?

3) Do you obey and keep God's commandments?

Well, lets see.

Read "The Parable of the Sower:" Luke 8:4-15. This verse will answer your question for you.

Cross reference Luke 8:4-8 with verse Luke 8:11-15 to get a clear understanding of the parable.

Choose A, B, C, or D as your answer. Make sure to state why you had either rejected God's word, refrained from God's word, or retained God's word. Also make sure to answer my 3 questions as well.

INTRODUCTION:

Luke 8:4-5 While a large crowd was gathering and people were coming to Jesus from town after town, he told this parable: “A farmer went out to sow his seed."

Cross Reference: (Luke 8:11 The seed is the word of God).

A) Luke 8:5 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path; it was trampled on, and the birds of the air ate it up.

Cross Reference: (Luke 8:12 Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved).

B) Luke 8:6 Some fell on rock, and when it came up, the plants withered because they had no moisture.

Cross Reference: (Luke 8:13 Those on the rock are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away).

C) Luke 8:7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up with it and choked the plants.

Cross Reference: (Luke 8:14 The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life’s worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature).

D) Luke 8:8 Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up and yielded a crop, a hundred times more than was sown.

Cross Reference: (Luke 8:15 But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop).

=====================================================================================

Roman 10:17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

Remember, you have to bear good fruit >>> (Matthew 7:16-19).

Everybody is more than welcome to answer.

Edited by ObeyGODCommandments

1) Do you believe in God's word? ~

Yes, And It Burns Brighter And Brighter Day By Day And Night By Night

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

2) Do you hold fast to Jesus Christ's teachings? ~

Yes, And He's Working On It

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: Deuteronomy 6:4-6

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:18

3) Do you obey and keep God's commandments? ~

Yes, And He's Working On It

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. John 15:12-14

~

Did You Hear

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Philippians 2:13

The Good News

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Romans 3:26-28

Jesus Saves

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe