WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Only 15 states have told the federal government they plan to operate health insurance exchanges under President Barack Obama's reform law, leaving Washington with the daunting task of creating online marketplaces for two-thirds of the country.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/cnbc-com-id-100311739/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I heard our governor say that we were not setting one up here because the government won't give out any requirements..... She's not going to the expense and trouble to do so and just have them come back and say that's not right or good enough. We'll let them set things up and see what they want and go from there. Personally I don't think they really know what they want.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

I heard our governor say that we were not setting one up here because the government won't give out any requirements..... She's not going to the expense and trouble to do so and just have them come back and say that's not right or good enough. We'll let them set things up and see what they want and go from there. Personally I don't think they really know what they want.

They want a single payer system!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Palosi Reid and Obama do, but many of the other Democrats do not. Even Obama's super czar Ezekiel Emanuel told him that a single payer system would destroy our system. I keep hearing people say this, but not that many Democrats really want that.

That is exactly what they want: a single payer system.

Forcing religious organizations like hospitals, etc. to have insurance that includes abortions, morning after, etc. in violation of their beliefs could make them decide to shut down. (Theoretically, at any rate.) Then you have the perfect health care "crisis," which of course means big-gov't would have to step in and "save" us from it. Bang! Instant national health care.

Anything the government gets into in the US invariably gets screwed up - badly in some cases, horribly in others, but its always a mess.