nebula

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

i'm surprised you would attack my character, and i personally take offense to the gullibility bit.

i already told you to ignore my hearsay and do your own investigation, just as i did everyone else in this thread.

this is the type of laziness that gets us in trouble.

if you actually bothered to look it up and verify the claim, then you would see that it is indeed in the movie, well before the fact of the shooting.

whether or not you believe it is a hoax, is certainly provable.

please provide some substance as to why you believe this is so, and leave me and all "conspiracy junkies" out of it.

the fact is, it's there. and the fact is, it is not coincidence.

The thing about these kinds of conspiracies is that they have the air of plausibility without any real substance or truth. That Aurora and Sandy Hook appeared in these movies is purely coincidence, because neither is a reference to a city in Colorado or an Elementary School in the movie. Had the movie directly referenced Aurora Colorado, and Sandy Hook Elementary School, you might have a point.

The fact is that Sandy Hook is also the name of a city in New Jersey. There is a city named Sandy Hook in Kentucky and in Michigan. There are resturaunts named Sandy Hook. These names are not singuarly owned by either Colarado or an Elementary School. Sandy Hook could reference any number of places in the United States, as could Aurora. I live just 50-60 miles from a city in Missouri named Aurora. Aurora is a very common name for cities in the US and for other places. .

Not only that but the sites that promote this stuff are conspiratorial sites and they offer up this coincidence as fact with absolultely non opposing opinions or facts. Again, it just takes someone pretty gullible to buy into this stuff. It never ceases to amaze me what grown men and women are willing to believe and they are willing to be led.

to state that it is just coincidence reeks of the same smell in the air of plausibility with no substance or truth. you back up your statements by highlighting the lack of specificity concerning the subliminals, in an attempt devalue the impact of what is fact.

if said instances specifically referenced exact locations of the mass murders there would be lynch mobs. let's be realistic. unimaginable evil likes to hide in plain sight and destroy life from the inside out.

your numerous references to locations of the same name is irrelevant, and is a sad attempt at debunking this once your "after the fact" point when up in smoke.

the point is the shootings occurred, in the named cities, period. nothing can refute that.

practice what you preach, and be a leader. please provide some substance as to what you really think about these horrible violent acts and try to refrain from the name-calling of people whom to you may seem gullible, but are in actuality just truth-seekers that refuse to be spoon-fed the lies pumped out from the mass-media.

i don't wanna hijack nebula's topic here..

but is it too far-fetched to believe that what occurred at Sandy Hook was a ritual sacrifice planned to unleash more principalities and wicked powers in high places?

is it not possible that these subliminals are a part of the ritual?

Yeah and here's why:

1. The Dark Knight Rises shooting in Colorado was planned long before the movie opened up for the first night. The shooting was pre-planned for opening night, making it impossible to blame the shooting on a subliminal message in the movie. The shooter had already bought the weapons, boogy trapped his apartment and was at the theatre intent on killing and since the shooting occurred in the first minutes of the movie, it was unlikely that either he or anyone else saw the word Aurora in the movie.

2. The other problem is that subliminal messsages are meant to affect behavior in more than one person. Why was only one person led to shoot up people in a city named Aurora? Why didn't we see the subliminal message affect other people in other cities named Aurora? Is Aurora Co the only city named Aurora in the US with mentally unstable people or people susceptable to suggestion?

3. The same thing with Sandy Hook. Why was only one person affected to this kind of behavior in Newtown, Conn? It is very clear that there are all kinds of places bearing the name Sandy Hook. It is not an uncommon name for a city, so the reference to a city on a map named Sandy Hook doesn't mean that it was a reference to the elementary school, nor is it a subliminal message of any kind.

4. The Aurora Co. shooter had no connection to the movie. He was deranged and didn't see the movie prior to committing his act of mass murder. There is no evidence that the Sandy Hook shooter was effected by this movie either and the appearance of both Aurora and Sandy Hook are completely coincidental, as there is no way to prove that there is any subliminal messaging afoot.

shiloh, you are sadly uninformed. you are making assumptions to prove points that are not valid in this discussion.

1) how did you come to the logical conclusion that the shooter had to know about or have anything to do with the movie in order to be hypnotized or possessed to commit the crimes?

the premeditation has absolutely nothing to do with it. CIA Mind control(MKULTRA) is documented fact. demon possession and ritual sacrifices are real.

and the subliminal messaging in everything from Walt Disney cartoons to the Dark Knight Rises are not necessarily intended to promote action, but also to evoke insensitivity.

2) you either missed my two given possibilities for the intent of such subliminals, or are choosing to not engage them in order to promote the more classical use.

3) see #2.

4) see #1 & #2.

i'm not screaming doomsday or anything, so please don't make me out to be a kook.

we know everything in this world will pass away. you said yourself that this is a corrupt, fallen world.

what baffles me is those that refuse to confront what is being blatantly thrown in their faces.

I think you need face the fact that there is no credibility for these claims and you need to come to grips with reality. This was nothing but a coincidence and you are making something out of nothing. People need to stop being gullible so easily led. Think for yourself instead of following such nonsense.

actually, i'm quite grounded. if one were so inclined to connect the dots and do their own research before succumbing to the aforementioned herd mentality, then one would find overwhelmingly unbiased evidence and examples of evil hidden in plain sight.

i actually agree with you 100%. people need to stop being so gullible.

love to you.

Edited by BlessedByTheBest

Guest shiloh357

to state that it is just coincidence reeks of the same smell in the air of plausibility with no substance or truth. you back up your statements by highlighting the lack of specificity concerning the subliminals, in an attempt devalue the impact of what is fact.

What I am doing is putting the known facts in context. The fact is that the sublimnals are ineffective and you have yet to draw any kind of meaningful connection given the fact that both Aurora and Sandy Hook are common place names all over the United States. That is a fact that you would like to play down. The hypnotic effect of the subliminals don't apply to the Aurora shooter since he planned his attack prior to the initial opening of the Dark Knight Rising. The mental instaiblities of both shooters have more to do with what happened than a movie.

if said instances specifically referenced exact locations of the mass murders there would be lynch mobs. let's be realistic. unimaginable evil likes to hide in plain sight and destroy life from the inside out.

What about movies that do mention exact locations? Violent movies exact locations of crimes all of the time and there are no lynch mobs. . So I don't think that point has any merit.

your numerous references to locations of the same name is irrelevant, and is a sad attempt at debunking this once your "after the fact" point when up in smoke.

No, those references are entirely relevant. You are trying to argue that the Aurora and Sandy Hook references in the movie is tied to Sandy Hook elementary school and Aurora Colordo. The fact that Sandy Hook and Aurora are common names for citiesm resturaunts and thus makes it unlikely that the references in the movies have anything to do with either shooting. You are simply trying to manufacture a connection between the shooters and the movies that doesn't exist.

the point is the shootings occurred, in the named cities, period. nothing can refute that.

Yes, that is not in dispute, but so what?

practice what you preach, and be a leader. please provide some substance as to what you really think about these horrible violent acts and try to refrain from the name-calling of people whom to you may seem gullible, but are in actuality just truth-seekers that refuse to be spoon-fed the lies pumped out from the mass-media.

The issue is not what we think about these acts. I am sure we all see them as works of the devil. But that is not issue in this thread. The issue is whether or not this conpspiracy theory has any intellectual merit, and frankly, it doesn't. Sand Hook and Aurora are common place names and so their appearance in the movie doesn't speak to any particular place.

shiloh, you are sadly uninformed. you are making assumptions to prove points that are not valid in this discussion.

1) how did you come to the logical conclusion that the shooter had to know about or have anything to do with the movie in order to be hypnotized or possessed to commit the crimes?

My point was that in the case of Aurora shooter, the allteded sublimnal messsage of "Aurora" could not have hypnotized him because he committed his crime was planned out prior to release of "The Dark Knight Rising," which means that the argument that he was hypnotized by this movie has no merit. He murdered prior to receiving any subliminal messages from The Dark Knight Risings.

In addition, it is interesting to note that BOTH shooters have mental instability incommon. The Sandy Hook shooter was diagnosed with Asbergers, which is a form of Autism. Both shooters were extremely intelligent, both were loners who had no social contact. They had a lot wrong with them. I do know, as it has been said on the news that the Sandy Hook shooter was an avid gamer and he played very violent military style video games like SoCom, Call of Duty, Halo, or games of that nature. That coupled with his inability to divorce fiction from reality may have had a hand in his crme. That is still under investigation.

Not only that, but his mother had evidently voiced concerns about him and the need to possibily intsitutionalize him, which may, in part, explain why he killed her.

the premeditation has absolutely nothing to do with it. CIA Mind control(MKULTRA) is documented fact. demon possession and ritual sacrifices are real.

and the subliminal messaging in everything from Walt Disney cartoons to the Dark Knight Rises are not necessarily intended to promote action, but also to evoke insensitivity.

Yet there is absolutely no insenstivity in this country over these events which tells me that the whole subliminal messaging you claim is occuring is bogus. Look at the love and outrage that is pouring out from every corner of the country. People are very upset that this kind of thing has happened. No one is has been hypnotized in to insensitivety or moral indifference to these things. Any attempt at mass hypnosis is demonstrated here to be an absolute failure.

2) you either missed my two given possibilities for the intent of such subliminals, or are choosing to not engage them in order to promote the more classical use.

I can tell that your possibilities don't have any merit as they don't seem to apply to either shooter. There are just too many other reasonable causes to amek this about an attempt to hypnotize people. The fact is that no one has been hypnotized into either acts of violence or insensitivity by The Dark Knight Rising. You keep referring to possibilities. I am dealing in probabilities.

If going to a movie theatre is all it takes to send someone over the edge, they had problems before they walked into the theatre.

actually, i'm quite grounded. if one were so inclined to connect the dots and do their own research before succumbing to the aforementioned herd mentality, then one would find overwhelmingly unbiased evidence and examples of evil hidden in plain sight.

I have done the research needed. I have looked at the videos and from more than one site and basically they are just parrots and they do not entertain the possibility that they are wrong. They do not publicly engage any information that challenges their claims. They simply make these claims as fact without any corroborating evidence. it is more of a case of indoctrination and expectation that people will just look at what they present and examine no other relevant or contradicting evidence. They are not presenting this information for others consider. They are presenting this info as fact and telling people that if they don't accept it they are blind and all taht. That is how conspiracy theories work. It is less about fact and evidence and more about the mere appearance of plausibility. Conspracists don't like for people to confuse them with facts. People like this know just enough to be dangerous. it is the "herd" mentality that simply accepts something without thinking critically about it. It is the herd mentality that recoils when people like me dare to challenge what they claim is established fact.

Sorry, but the guillbility is not on my end. I think for myself and I will expose the nonsense your claims for what it is.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

google it shiloh.

don't take my word for it brother. see it for yourself.

the connection is unimportant really. the simple fact that the words "Sandy Hook" were displayed in a subliminal nature during the movie speaks volumes.

You'll believe anything, won't you??? That kind of stuff can be photoshopped into clips from movies after the fact. In this age of technologial miracles and know-how, there isn't anything they can't do. Honestly, I have seen so many hoaxes foisted on gullible people using video/image editing technology, it would make your head swim.

What we are experiencing is making of readiness for God's Word to be fulfilled!

2 Th 2:9-12

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs,

and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because

they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason

God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be

condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

NKJV

Wise children of God we recognize what is being said here about these times... the assembling of falsehood to the senses!

Think about what shiloh is saying... we are being assaulted with our sensual perception by design! Only by getting our minds

out of the worlds manufactures and into His Word for deliverance from the sensationalism that is coming upon the world!

satan wants you to think of him and that he has great power- he is still on the same agenda as from the beginning to appear

greater than God! BUT The Word of The Lord has said give him no place

Eph 4:25-27

25 Therefore, putting away lying, "Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor

," for we are members of one another. 26 "Be angry, and do not sin": do not let the

sun go down on your wrath, 27 nor give place to the devil

NKJV

- for the Lord has rebuked you satan

Jude 9

9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about

the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said,

"The Lord rebuke you!"

NKJV

Last days folks and satan wants to occupy your minds with his apparent great power

so that instead of being obedient to God of 'fearing only God' you disobey and give to

the devil that which belongs to God Alone!

Lk 12:5

5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed,

has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!

NKJV

imagine the disappointment of those giving fear and power to the liar and now are

shoulder to shoulder with him in the flames of torment... Love, Steven

What I am doing is putting the known facts in context. The fact is that the sublimnals are ineffective and you have yet to draw any kind of meaningful connection given the fact that both Aurora and Sandy Hook are common place names all over the United States. That is a fact that you would like to play down. The hypnotic effect of the subliminals don't apply to the Aurora shooter since he planned his attack prior to the initial opening of the Dark Knight Rising. The mental instaiblities of both shooters have more to do with what happened than a movie.

i am not playing it down. i actually stated long ago that an apparent specific connection is irrelevant. that's my opinion, and i'm entitled to it. if you don't believe there is any meaningful connection(subliminal intent or not), then you are certainly entitled to yours.

but you have somehow come to the conclusion that i have the burden of proof in all this when all i have stated is that what we see shouldn't be ignored, or whisked away as coincidence.

and you are again, completely ignoring what i stated concerning the subliminals not applying to the shooter.

What about movies that do mention exact locations? Violent movies exact locations of crimes all of the time and there are no lynch mobs. . So I don't think that point has any merit.

oh, well you are going to have to provide me a specific example, that specifically applies here. :thumbsup:

No, those references are entirely relevant. You are trying to argue that the Aurora and Sandy Hook references in the movie is tied to Sandy Hook elementary school and Aurora Colordo. The fact that Sandy Hook and Aurora are common names for citiesm resturaunts and thus makes it unlikely that the references in the movies have anything to do with either shooting. You are simply trying to manufacture a connection between the shooters and the movies that doesn't exist.

i make no arguments. i simply presented the facts. i don't have to manufacture what is already there.

My point was that in the case of Aurora shooter, the allteded sublimnal messsage of "Aurora" could not have hypnotized him because he committed his crime was planned out prior to release of "The Dark Knight Rising," which means that the argument that he was hypnotized by this movie has no merit. He murdered prior to receiving any subliminal messages from The Dark Knight Risings.

In addition, it is interesting to note that BOTH shooters have mental instability incommon. The Sandy Hook shooter was diagnosed with Asbergers, which is a form of Autism. Both shooters were extremely intelligent, both were loners who had no social contact. They had a lot wrong with them. I do know, as it has been said on the news that the Sandy Hook shooter was an avid gamer and he played very violent military style video games like SoCom, Call of Duty, Halo, or games of that nature. That coupled with his inability to divorce fiction from reality may have had a hand in his crime. That is still under investigation.

Not only that, but his mother had evidently voiced concerns about him and the need to possibily intsitutionalize him, which may, in part, explain why he killed her.

i'm ignoring any more statements you make concerning the subliminals until you address what i have proposed.

you seem to want to dodge what i have brought up concerning government involvement in the creating of these robotic, soulless types of killers.

i'm actually with you on becoming indoctrinated with extremely violent video gaming, which i am sure of course didn't help his already deteriorated mental state.

yes, it is interesting that BOTH shooters have/had mental instability. but only because im sure it makes them that much more susceptible to becoming programmed for committing these horrible acts of violence with no residual remorse.

Yet there is absolutely no insenstivity in this country over these events which tells me that the whole subliminal messaging you claim is occuring is bogus. Look at the love and outrage that is pouring out from every corner of the country. People are very upset that this kind of thing has happened. No one is has been hypnotized in to insensitivety or moral indifference to these things. Any attempt at mass hypnosis is demonstrated here to be an absolute failure.

evoking insensitivity was just one example. i never mentioned any mass hypnosis, and a failed attempt doesn't devalue the fact of a probable attempt.

I can tell that your possibilities don't have any merit as they don't seem to apply to either shooter. There are just too many other reasonable causes to amek this about an attempt to hypnotize people. The fact is that no one has been hypnotized into either acts of violence or insensitivity by The Dark Knight Rising. You keep referring to possibilities. I am dealing in probabilities.

If going to a movie theatre is all it takes to send someone over the edge, they had problems before they walked into the theatre.

lol ok so let's talk about the probabilities then.

how probable is it that in the movie the only legible letters on the map were the words Sandy Hook?

how probable is it that the man who was surveying the map had his fingers pointing to the only legible words on it?

how probable is it that at that exact moment of the film, the dialogue was "There are no coincidences."?

i believe there exists a probability that these claims deserve a little more looking into before we pass them off as mere coincidence.

but i am sure you have thoroughly looked into all this.

I have done the research needed. I have looked at the videos and from more than one site and basically they are just parrots and they do not entertain the possibility that they are wrong. They do not publicly engage any information that challenges their claims. They simply make these claims as fact without any corroborating evidence. it is more of a case of indoctrination and expectation that people will just look at what they present and examine no other relevant or contradicting evidence. They are not presenting this information for others consider. They are presenting this info as fact and telling people that if they don't accept it they are blind and all taht. That is how conspiracy theories work. It is less about fact and evidence and more about the mere appearance of plausibility. Conspracists don't like for people to confuse them with facts. People like this know just enough to be dangerous. it is the "herd" mentality that simply accepts something without thinking critically about it. It is the herd mentality that recoils when people like me dare to challenge what they claim is established fact.

Sorry, but the guillbility is not on my end. I think for myself and I will expose the nonsense your claims for what it is.

what more corroborating evidence must be presented? do you really believe the people that mastermind these things aren't painstakingly careful of how they divulge their involvement?

i disagree with you.. it is nothing short of facts and evidence.

what exactly is "dangerous" by your definition?

the ability to discern the hidden meanings and propaganda we are bombarded with daily? the courage to expose and willingness to speak out against those who are obviously responsible for mass murders of children?

are you so disinclined to utilize that prized critical thinking to see what is right before your eyes? don't you think it's probable that the herd mentality is the one which accepts media reports at face value?

everything about Sandy Hook stinks. the whole story. deep down inside you know it.

i am actually led to refrain from any further discussion concerning this, as it seems you are simply of a contrarian spirit and i am not here to argue.

love to you and God bless..

---------------------

google it shiloh.

don't take my word for it brother. see it for yourself.

the connection is unimportant really. the simple fact that the words "Sandy Hook" were displayed in a subliminal nature during the movie speaks volumes.

You'll believe anything, won't you??? That kind of stuff can be photoshopped into clips from movies after the fact. In this age of technologial miracles and know-how, there isn't anything they can't do. Honestly, I have seen so many hoaxes foisted on gullible people using video/image editing technology, it would make your head swim.

What we are experiencing is making of readiness for God's Word to be fulfilled!

2 Th 2:9-12

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs,

and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because

they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason

God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be

condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

NKJV

Wise children of God we recognize what is being said here about these times... the assembling of falsehood to the senses!

Think about what shiloh is saying... we are being assaulted with our sensual perception by design! Only by getting our minds

out of the worlds manufactures and into His Word for deliverance from the sensationalism that is coming upon the world!

satan wants you to think of him and that he has great power- he is still on the same agenda as from the beginning to appear

greater than God! BUT The Word of The Lord has said give him no place

Eph 4:25-27

25 Therefore, putting away lying, "Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor

," for we are members of one another. 26 "Be angry, and do not sin": do not let the

sun go down on your wrath, 27 nor give place to the devil

NKJV

- for the Lord has rebuked you satan

Jude 9

9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about

the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said,

"The Lord rebuke you!"

NKJV

Last days folks and satan wants to occupy your minds with his apparent great power

so that instead of being obedient to God of 'fearing only God' you disobey and give to

the devil that which belongs to God Alone!

Lk 12:5

5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed,

has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!

NKJV

imagine the disappointment of those giving fear and power to the liar and now are

shoulder to shoulder with him in the flames of torment... Love, Steven

thank you for these reminders enoob..love to you.

and may i share with you a few passages.. :biggrin2:

Ephesians 5:10-14

10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Jesus Christ is my shining light amidst all this darkness.

i pray for the families whose losses are in my eyes unimaginable. may their prayers be answered and may the Lord grant them the hope and understanding they seek in this time of need..

Come Jesus, come...

Edited by BlessedByTheBest

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

how probable is it that the man who was surveying the map had his fingers pointing to the only legible words on it?

Actually, this one point can be written off as cinemetography. It's easier to guide the viewer to the map location if the directed place has the only clearly visible writing.

Guest shiloh357
]i am not playing it down. i actually stated long ago that an apparent specific connection is irrelevant. that's my opinion, and i'm entitled to it. if you don't believe there is any meaningful connection(subliminal intent or not), then you are certainly entitled to yours.

but you have somehow come to the conclusion that i have the burden of proof in all this when all i have stated is that what we see shouldn't be ignored, or whisked away as coincidence.

and you are again, completely ignoring what i stated concerning the subliminals not applying to the shooter.

But the whole argument about the shooters being hypnotized into committing these crimes by virtue of these alleged subliminals makes no sense if your argument is now that these alleged subliminals don't apply to the shooter.

As to the burden of proof, you absolutely have the burden of proof in that you have not even proven that the appearance of the words Aurora or Sandy Hook in the moves are, in fact, sublimnal messages meant to hypnotize people as part of some satanic ritual. That seems to be a value you and other conspiracists have assigned to these scenes in the movie. You really need to prove that subliminals are even present the first place. Absent that, your postion lacks meaningful and intellectual credibility.

These words appearing in the movie have no connection to the shootings and so far you have shown NO ability to provide any such connection. That is fact, not opinion.

]oh, well you are going to have to provide me a specific example, that specifically applies here.

My point was that there are violent movies that mention Los Angeles, Washington DC, Detroit, and so on. That some city name or place name, appears in a violent movie doesn't mean it is a subliminal message.

]evoking insensitivity was just one example. i never mentioned any mass hypnosis, and a failed attempt doesn't devalue the fact of a probable attempt.

Yes, and as you can see, the insensitivity argument doesn't fly. You didn't mention any mass hypnosis, but IF hypnosis was the purpose behind these alleged subliminals, then it is reasonable to assume that mass hypnosis was intended by virtue of the fact that these hypnotic messages are being placed in a movie meant to be shown to tens of millions of people around the world.

Again, the problem is that first shooter murdered without the benefit of being hypnotized by this movie and their are many signs emerging through investigation that the motives of the Sandy Hook shooter were rooted in personal life issues including mental illness and instability and not as some alleged Satanic ritual, and has no meaningful connection to the Dark Knight Rising.

how probable is it that in the movie the only legible letters on the map were the words Sandy Hook?

how probable is it that at that exact moment of the film, the dialogue was "There are no coincidences."?

i believe there exists a probability that these claims deserve a little more looking into before we pass them off as mere coincidence.

The question about probabilities I raised has to do with the probabilities that either shooting in Aurora or Sandy Hook had any meaningful or relevant connection to the Dark Knight Rises. It is not even known if the Sandy Hook shooter ever saw that movie. Sandy Hook is a common place name and it doesn't really matter if it appeared in the movie or not.

]what more corroborating evidence must be presented?

What more??? I would point that NO corroborating evidence has been presented in the first place. You have a video that has been parroted around various conspriacy theory websites and that is about it. Evidently, your standard for research falls very short of mine. I don't think any real research can really be done, as all that has been presented has been and it is full of holes and so far no one who believes this mess can provide any evidence for subliminals, because there were no subliminal messsages. All you have is a very unhappy coincidence. That is all.

]what exactly is "dangerous" by your definition?

the ability to discern the hidden meanings and propaganda we are bombarded with daily? the courage to expose and willingness to speak out against those who are obviously responsible for mass murders of children?

are you so disinclined to utilize that prized critical thinking to see what is right before your eyes? don't you think it's probable that the herd mentality is the one which accepts media reports at face value?

LOL, you have shown no proclivity to discern hidden meanings. Are you actually blaming the makers of The Dark Knight Rises as being responsible for mass murder of children??? Seriously?? You have NO evidence to support such a allegation, to imply such an allegation without strong corroboration makes you liable for slander under US law. This is how I define dagnerous. The fact that loose cannons like you are making false allegations based on silly conspiracy theories that have no evidence and basis in reality. That is what we get with people who just enough to be dangerous.

It is my critical thinking that allows me to pick apart your arguments and expose them for the intellectual drivel that they are. I am discerning what is right before my eyes. I am discering your silly unverifiable, and unjustified allegations for the nonsnese that they are. Fortunately, no intelligent, thinking person here will accept your conspriatorial trash.

i am actually led to refrain from any further discussion concerning this, as it seems you are simply of a contrarian spirit and i am not here to argue.

It is probably best that you cease discussing it so as not to continue making a laughingstock of yourself. I am contrary to conspiracy theories as they are unedifying and only serve to spread fear, which proves that such things do not emanate from those who are walking in the Spirit, but are walking in flesh.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

]i am not playing it down. i actually stated long ago that an apparent specific connection is irrelevant. that's my opinion, and i'm entitled to it. if you don't believe there is any meaningful connection(subliminal intent or not), then you are certainly entitled to yours.

But the whole argument about the shooters being hypnotized into committing these crimes by virtue of these alleged subliminals makes no sense if your argument is now that these alleged subliminals don't apply to the shooter.

As to the burden of proof, you absolutely have the burden of proof in that you have not even proven that the appearance of the words Aurora or Sandy Hook in the moves are, in fact, sublimnal messages meant to hypnotize people as part of some satanic ritual. That seems to be a value you and other conspiracists have assigned to these scenes in the movie. You really need to prove that subliminals are even present the first place. Absent that, your postion lacks meaningful and intellectual credibility.

These words appearing in the movie have no connection to the shootings and so far you have shown NO ability to provide any such connection. That is fact, not opinion.

]oh, well you are going to have to provide me a specific example, that specifically applies here.

My point was that there are violent movies that mention Los Angeles, Washington DC, Detroit, and so on. That some city name or place name, appears in a violent movie doesn't mean it is a subliminal message.

]evoking insensitivity was just one example. i never mentioned any mass hypnosis, and a failed attempt doesn't devalue the fact of a probable attempt.

Yes, and as you can see, the insensitivity argument doesn't fly. You didn't mention any mass hypnosis, but IF hypnosis was the purpose behind these alleged subliminals, then it is reasonable to assume that mass hypnosis was intended by virtue of the fact that these hypnotic messages are being placed in a movie meant to be shown to tens of millions of people around the world.

Again, the problem is that first shooter murdered without the benefit of being hypnotized by this movie and their are many signs emerging through investigation that the motives of the Sandy Hook shooter were rooted in personal life issues including mental illness and instability and not as some alleged Satanic ritual, and has no meaningful connection to the Dark Knight Rising.

The question about probabilities I raised has to do with the probabilities that either shooting in Aurora or Sandy Hook had any meaningful or relevant connection to the Dark Knight Rises. It is not even known if the Sandy Hook shooter ever saw that movie. Sandy Hook is a common place name and it doesn't really matter if it appeared in the movie or not.

]what more corroborating evidence must be presented?

What more??? I would point that NO corroborating evidence has been presented in the first place. You have a video that has been parroted around various conspriacy theory websites and that is about it. Evidently, your standard for research falls very short of mine. I don't think any real research can really be done, as all that has been presented has been and it is full of holes and so far no one who believes this mess can provide any evidence for subliminals, because there were no subliminal messsages. All you have is a very unhappy coincidence. That is all.

]what exactly is "dangerous" by your definition?

LOL, you have shown no proclivity to discern hidden meanings. Are you actually blaming the makers of The Dark Knight Rises as being responsible for mass murder of children??? Seriously?? You have NO evidence to support such a allegation, to imply such an allegation without strong corroboration makes you liable for slander under US law. This is how I define dagnerous. The fact that loose cannons like you are making false allegations based on silly conspiracy theories that have no evidence and basis in reality. That is what we get with people who just enough to be dangerous.

It is my critical thinking that allows me to pick apart your arguments and expose them for the intellectual drivel that they are. I am discerning what is right before my eyes. I am discering your silly unverifiable, and unjustified allegations for the nonsnese that they are. Fortunately, no intelligent, thinking person here will accept your conspriatorial trash.

It is probably best that you cease discussing it so as not to continue making a laughingstock of yourself. I am contrary to conspiracy theories as they are unedifying and only serve to spread fear, which proves that such things do not emanate from those who are walking in the Spirit, but are walking in flesh.

I take issue with that last statement Shiloh. There ARE real conspiracies happening in this world & some very evil, sold out to Lucifer people are behind them. Some people here are aware of some of these things & tell about them to bring them to the attention of others. Not to spread fear, but to shine a light on the darkness & expose it. We are not supposed to be ignorant about the evil happening around us.

I will be a laughingstock ALL DAY LONG--as long as I know that I am following His Spirit & doing what I am supposed to. We do not all have the same calling.

as i said, a contrarian spirit. you have dodged entire lines of reasoning in this discussion in order to promote your own narrow-minded views all while belittling me.

my, how edifying this was. i am so blessed to have had you here to enlighten me to my foolish, carnally-rooted theories.

you are so far out in left field it's not even worth considering responding to you point by point. i have positively NO idea how you could conjure up that i would blame movie producers..lol

it just goes to show how sadly uninformed you are.

i simply will not hold your hand through this, or entertain the direction you are trying to take it.

these embedded messages are simply one piece of a humongous puzzle and the other possibilities i proposed are ones that you refuse to step back and speculate on, only so you can continue condemning conspiracy theory.

either you know what you are doing and childishly want to engage in debates with devious motives, or you don't, but i won't entertain this either way.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

but if topics like these do evoke fear in some of us, so be it.

at least for some that fear may in turn inspire one to investigate the fabricated media lies for themselves.

may you laugh heartily at the village idiot and throw stones even. my involvement in this topic was not to demonstrate any extraordinary debating skill-set, but to expose certain powers of darkness.

i presume a contrarian will be a contrarian. the turning of a blind eye is wherein the true danger lies.

the flesh can only discern that of the flesh.

love to you and God bless.

Guest shiloh357
as i said, a contrarian spirit.
Just someone with the temerity to challenge your claims and poke holes in them and demonstrate why there is no connection between any mass murders and the batman movie.

you have dodged entire lines of reasoning in this discussion in order to promote your own narrow-minded views all while belittling me.

I have not doged anything. I answered you point for point. I don't see that I have been narrow-minded at all. I simply demonstrated why your allegations don't have any merit. That is not narrow mindedness. It is simply a level of honesty that you can't face up to.

you are so far out in left field it's not even worth considering responding to you point by point. i have positively NO idea how you could conjure up that i would blame movie producers..lol

That is based on what you said. You said you are speaking out agaisnt those who are obviously responsible for the mass murders, which implies those who put subliminal messages in the movie, which points directly to the producers of the movie. If that is not what you meant, then you should have taken the time and effort to be more clear about that.

these embedded messages are simply one piece of a humongous puzzle and the other possibilities i proposed are ones that you refuse to step back and speculate on, only so you can continue condemning conspiracy theory.

This whole allegation you have made is a textbook conspiracy theory and it has no basis in fact or reality, at least not for intelligent, thinking people.

Besides, you still have not even proven that these were embedded messages. Some kook on his website claims they are embeded messages and you swallow it, hook, line and sinker. Some of us need quite a bit more than someone's website makeing unfounded, unproven and unverified claims in order to believe this nonsnese.

but if topics like these do evoke fear in some of us, so be it.

at least for some that fear may in turn inspire one to investigate the fabricated media lies for themselves.

God is not about invoking fear of Satan, but fear of Himself. God is not about making us afraid; fear is a tool of Satan.

the flesh can only discern that of the flesh.
As conspriacists have so aptly demonstrated over and over in this thread.