WN: US denounces Israeli plans to build in East Jerusalem and settlem

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,255
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Germany and the three other West European members of the U.N. Security Council are preparing a statement condemning Israel's latest settlement plans in East Jerusalem and the West Bank, two European diplomatic officials said Tuesday.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/timesofisrael-com-european-security-council-countries-to-rebuke-israel-over-east-jerusalem-settlement-building-/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

I wonder what would happen If we told them not to build in Berlin, Paris or London?

I'm sure they would listen to what we have to say, don't you?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

After Israel captured the Temple Mount during the Six-Day War, they should have immediately destroyed the Al-Aqsa mosque and the silver dome. By then all anybody could have done was whine.

After Israel captured the Temple Mount during the Six-Day War, they should have immediately destroyed the Al-Aqsa mosque and the silver dome. By then all anybody could have done was whine.

Amen~!

~

Thinking The Best Of Their Fellow Mankind

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. Jeremiah 17:9-10

Israel Went Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

Yet I Know The Time Is Coming When These Squatters Will Rue The Day Israel Returns To Her First Love

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

The Al Aqsa mosque IS the silver domed one...the mosque of Omar is the golden domed one, although it isn't really a mosque.

I agree though, the Temple mount should have been totally cleansed of those abominations...but I believe these things have been left in place

by the providence of G-d for a specific reason...Moshe Dayan has some explaining to do for sure.