IGNORED

There Isn't "Plenty of Time for Evolution

And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And the evening and the morning were the third day. Genesis 1:9-13

~

The Mystical Oracle (The Giver Of Foresight)

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

Found Woven Throughout The Story Of The Evolution

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? Isaiah 29:16

That Genie Coiled In The Mystical Darkened Bottle Of Science So Called

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Romans 1:21

Peer-Reviewed Science: There Isn't "Plenty of Time for Evolution"

In other words, Wilf and Ewens endowed their mathematical model of evolution with foresight. It is directed toward a target -- an advantage that natural selection conspicuously lacks. And what, in our experience, is the only known cause that is goal-directed and has foresight? It's intelligence. This means that once again, the Evolutionary Informatics Lab has shown that simulations of That Mystical Oracle (Giver Of Foresight) seem to work only because they've been intelligently designed. http://www.evolution..._s_1067421.html

~

So Easy Even A Mathematician Can See It :)

What Say Ye?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I agree. This world is too diverse for it too have been made by evolution. I know God created it, because of all of the people and cultures, landscapes, and nature. I'm proud to believe in the Creation! How can there not be a God, especially when I watch Animal Planet. He made animals to be really amazing.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/25/1993

Amen! I couldn't resist quoting this chapter from Psalms:

Psalms 8:1 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;

8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

That's cool that God created the whole world in just seven days. I couldn't do that.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

That's cool that God created the whole world in just seven days. I couldn't do that.

According to my information, one day for the Lord are thousand years for us. So, probably it is more appropriate to call it

the seven thousand years creation ;)

Ciao

- viole

Perhapes Viole, perhaps... but even Christians, IMO, use the "thousand years for a day" verses out of context. It is possible that they have a prophetic significance but prophecies point forwards not backwards.

In the original verse in Psalm 90 it says "For a thousand years in your sight are like a day" and when Peter paraphrases the verse he says "With the Lord a day is like a thousand years", which he uses to demonstrate God's patience.

Both of these verses describe the passing of time as it appears from God's perspective, which has nothing to do with how time passes on earth.

But I'm glad to see you subscribing to a young earth model (I told you I was a believer) ;)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  04/20/1980

What Say Ye?

Hello Joe,

I was just reading the introduction. Dembski et al only intended to provide a rebuttal for mathematical models that evolutionists used to back up their theses.

He only debunked a model ot their's. This is how I understand his intention. It says..

The new paper responds to a 2010 paper in Proceedings of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) titled "There's plenty of time for evolution," by Herbert S. Wilf and Warren J. Ewens, a biologist and a mathematician at the University of Pennsylvania.
Warren and Evens are from the evolutionist side, as reads the article.

Enjoy the day

Thomas

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,782
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

According to my information, one day for the Lord are thousand years for us. So, probably it is more appropriate to call it

Ciao

- viole

God hasn't given you hermenutical permission to do that viole... naughty girl! Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Well obviously. You are not God. But you can move mountains in His name. He has told you you can.

Has To Do With The Coming Wrath

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2 Pete 3:5-10

You See?

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:11

And Then It All Goes Puff

What Say Ye?

Hello Joe,

I was just reading the introduction. Dembski et al only intended to provide a rebuttal for mathematical models that evolutionists used to back up their theses.

He only debunked a model ot their's. This is how I understand his intention. It says..

The new paper responds to a 2010 paper in Proceedings of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) titled "There's plenty of time for evolution," by Herbert S. Wilf and Warren J. Ewens, a biologist and a mathematician at the University of Pennsylvania.
Warren and Evens are from the evolutionist side, as reads the article.

Enjoy the day

Thomas

Well, I am happy that someone else understood the text. :)

Yes And Did You Get Their Point?

No Time For Bonzo

To Turn Into Jane

Or Turnup

To Dick