Is Anyone Experiencing A Lot Of Heavy Burdens ? I Am

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Job was a man he was able to take a lot.

I am just a woman ...and now with age , not healthy either.

I am with a heavy heart and load, crying all the time about the burdens.

To the end of having to constantly taking this beating from God or the devil He created.

Where is the restoration He promises for me, while living here on earth ?

Read Foxes book of martyrs and you tell me... Loved one we all have had

hard roads! To take our eyes off Christ to examine the lives around us as to who

has it the worst~ I think a mistake... For the life of Christ here- WAS- the hardest of

all! So We all bear to some measure according to His Will that fellowship of suffering

as His children :)

Love, Steven

Yes .. i know that people experience hardships , burdens, and tribulations .

But, that is why I am asking ...

is it all the time ? Like I am experiencing .

Love Songs,

I will be praying for you. I have had a lot going on too. I have had problems but it seems like God only "enlightened" me or took the scales off my eyes recently. Since June, my Mom died, my wife died, I lost my job, night terrors/panics. The day of my Mom's funeral, I even lost my dog and my brother tried to start a fight with me in the church parking lot over some pictures. I'm now taking antidepressant and anxiety meds. Now my son (who has Chrohns) said that he has an "impression" that his next colonoscopy is going to show bad results (i.e. cancer).....something that is going to change our lives. Anyway, God is communicating with us at times and I am just taking one day at a time. I believe He wanted me to grow up and focus much less on the world. I am getting older too (almost 50), so this can tend to wear u down a little easier. I hope and pray that this is only a season you are going thru and that things start to ease up soon. There are a lot of people hurting now. Hang in there and keep looking up.

James

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,135
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

To the end of having to constantly taking this beating from God or the devil He created.

Read Foxes book of martyrs and you tell me... Loved one we all have had

hard roads! To take our eyes off Christ to examine the lives around us as to who

has it the worst~ I think a mistake... For the life of Christ here- WAS- the hardest of

all! So We all bear to some measure according to His Will that fellowship of suffering

as His children :)

Love, Steven

Yes .. i know that people experience hardships , burdens, and tribulations .

But, that is why I am asking ...

is it all the time ? Like I am experiencing .

Love Songs,

I will be praying for you. I have had a lot going on too. I have had problems but it seems like God only "enlightened" me or took the scales off my eyes recently. Since June, my Mom died, my wife died, I lost my job, night terrors/panics. The day of my Mom's funeral, I even lost my dog and my brother tried to start a fight with me in the church parking lot over some pictures. I'm now taking antidepressant and anxiety meds. Now my son (who has Chrohns) said that he has an "impression" that his next colonoscopy is going to show bad results (i.e. cancer).....something that is going to change our lives. Anyway, God is communicating with us at times and I am just taking one day at a time. I believe He wanted me to grow up and focus much less on the world. I am getting older too (almost 50), so this can tend to wear u down a little easier. I hope and pray that this is only a season you are going thru and that things start to ease up soon. There are a lot of people hurting now. Hang in there and keep looking up.

James

Prayed.... Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

hello lovesongs, Count your blessings, not the hardships. I will pray for you. We all get discouraged .This is my story, this is my song, praising my Savior, all the day long.

desi

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Love Songs, I prayed for you. I hope that you'll find the encouragement and healing God provides.

Praying~!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/31/1952

Lovesong, I believe in the power of prayer and will keep you in mine!!!!! God never promised life would be easy and at some future date you will look back on this and see that God was carrying you all along and it really wasn't so bad.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Hello Lovesongs,

My heart goes out to you, and a tear for your suffering. You have been through so very much, despite these things you have remained through them and I pray the Lord continues to strengthen you. Our tribulations here on earth at times can be overwhelming, but hold on to the promises and trust in God. Sister, I know how tough it can be, but it's not worth the worrying. God loves you and I say this with my whole being and with confidence. Trust in Him, and don't get sidetracked by what the world brings upon you. The Love and the restoration that God has for you in much greater than any long-suffering or pains that this earth can possibly come up with. Nothing formed against you will stand, the light of the Lord be upon you and your's.

1 Peter 5:10 "And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you."

I know after reading this your thinking, okay. . . but how long is long enough, just after things appear to get clear they get cloudy again. But the leading answer into this is found in numerous places, the first place that comes to mind is Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." That is right, the good the bad, the tragedies. . .ALL things work to the good to those whom love God. Despite we cannot make sense of it, that is okay. God's word withstands, in confidence we can be assured that things will get better, confident that the sufferings we are in will be uplifted.

I am sure you have thought about this, but is something that is just laid heavy on me, so will just throw it out there and see where it lands.

Our God is faithful to His children (1 Corinthians 1:9) set your mind upon His will for you, let go your worries and set these upon Him. Worrying get's you no where, but trust and faithfulness in the Lord brings favor and righteousness in His name. The Divine Lord and Savior died for you, what more is there that God wouldn't do? He gave His only begotten Son so that you can be saved, dying and bearing the sins of this world. He does not need us,. but He wants us, and wants us to return this simple but so very powerful thing. . . .called: love. God does not sit on His throne and mocks us in our despair, rather His ear is inclined to our needs, our hurts, our suffering. Awaiting for the words, I give up. Not on life, but trying to do it your way. Giving in to the Lord is one of the most glorious things, you feel so much stress uplifted, as a fleshly being we cannot help but worry, but God tells us there is no need, for He has already overcome! Philippians 4:6-7 "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Christ tells us in Mathew 11:28-30, to come to Him, all whom are weary and heavy burdened, so that He can give you peace and rest. Saying, to take upon His yoke and learn from Him, that He is humble in heart, giving rest to our souls. His yoke is easy and His load is light! Beloved, search the Scriptures, call unto God for He will be your peace, your light in darkness and your foundation during the storms. Resting assured in His promises, seek out His will for you. Don't stop until your satisfied, draw near to the Lord and He will draw near to you. Call upon Him and know that He is near. God is full of Love, call upon Him to settle the storm within you, and give into His word. Do not be uneasy over the materials of this world, your worth more than the sparrows and even God provides for them, food and shelter, are you not worth more than the birds of the air? (Mathew 6:26) Rest assured that God is in this for you and with you, call upon thee and be set free. The Lord is our Foundation, Great and Merciful, full of Love and Grace. Blessed Be His name! Jesus empathizes with us in our sufferings. Hebrews 2:18 ""For since He Himself has now been through suffering and temptation, He knows what it is like when we suffer and are tempted, and He is wonderfully able to help us." He took upon this world and suffered as a Man and died as a Man, whom better to understand us than He? For this reason He has such a want to help, such a righteous hand to take upon the burden and unshackle us from our doubt and perversion. Find peace and rest in the LORD, for He not only gives but also listens. Tribulations grow our character and spirituality, but there will come that day, when we see on the otherside of the darkened patha nd see the light as He brought upon us, the great masterpiece in full view, what a day that will be. Just hand in there beloved, help is on the way. . .I think I have dragged this out long enough lol, sorry got carried away :P will be praying for you Lovesongs :) God bless you Sister!

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Love Songs...You are not alone...So many times I've reached that place too...Wanting to give up but knowing I can't...There is nothing to go back to...If I go back...well that is surely death for me...I'll smoke and drink myself to death...or something...That I know for sure...because if I were to ever start again...I wouldn't stop...

And I can't see the future...So I'm stuck...Can't go back to my past-and can see no Hope for my future...This is an amazing place to be...Actually the very best place I could ever be as A Child of God...I've said over and over I'm a big fat mess...and I am just that...and one day I heard The Lord (Actually The Holy Spirit Who Says What The Lord Says) say in my spirit...Yes, and you are My mess...well...what is a girl to do? I fell in Love With The One Who Saved me...and His Name is Jesus...

So far...and notice...we aren't finished yet...at least I know this...I'm not through growing and learning...I'm still like a little child...most of the time-anyway...and I've come to this conclusion that helps me now alot...We are really Citizen's of Heaven living in a fallen world...and the fallen world is yukky!!! So we have this profound experience (born again) and are born into The Kingdom of God...living on this earth in His Light!!! But it's dark all around us...(Believe me...lots of my old beliefs had to go...I had to get new ones...Like I depend on My King...The King of the Kingdom and He takes care of me...Now I have no worry...I still have to do what is put in front of me...etc. etc. But My King is Responsible for me...That takes alot of the burden off!!!) Now I KNOW I can go through anything that is thrown at me...I've done it too many times...I also have lived this: Anything I try to do for God...Anything...Is met with an opposition like you wouldn't believe...I've had my printer break down just so I couldn't print something that had The Word of God on it...and then the next minute there is nothing wrong with the printer when I wasn't printing that particular thing...Tell me there isn't something trying to shut down The Word of God getting out!!! Well I've let it stop me several times...I'm done with that!!! The Lord gives me something to do...It's His Job to make sure it gets done!!!

Now...Here is something that has taken years...like the very first inkling of it all was over 20 years ago...I have waited...I have prayed...I have cried and begged...I have been in debt and I don't like it...There are things that need fixing around this house...I'm a stay at home, mom...I need to bring in some money while I still homeschool my daughter...Oh dear...It seems as if everything is crumbling right now...so you aren't alone...Love Songs...but I want to tell you this: In God's Time...In God's Time...Not in my time...He started preparing me, literally... for what is trying to come to pass...He is doing a new thing in my life...All my Hope In Him...All the praying and crying...all my waiting...and it may seem like nothing for someone else...but to see this unfold is nothing but miraculous to me...Seek Him, Love Songs...He will give you the desires of your heart...Just make sure and check your heart to see what is in it...because He looks at our heart...if unbelief and yukky is in it...well...I truly believe that is what we get...I've lived it...

Be Still and Know He Is God...Whew...and He Loves Us!!! No matter what is going on!!! He Still Loves Us!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Most of my life and even as a Christian now for 12 years... I am always faced with heavy burdens .

Either it is with my life or my immediate family ( children).

Am I the only one that this is happening to ? Is this happening to anyone else.

For I feel like a worn out punching bag and am being singled out.

Where is Gods promises and His help ?

I do follow the Lord every minute of the day.

I just don't understand .

Now my son , 37 years old , with a brain disorder . He lives with me.

He has to go in and out of the hospital with-in 2 months, and doesn't know me or anyone when this happens to him , until they give him meds.

It is happening to him more frequently and this is heartbreaking , I am so crushed.

I just got word from the hospital that my son needs to be in a home.

They are sending him there today.

I am so heartbroken.

His brian condition got worst on him.

I am so heart broken and crying .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,135
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Most of my life and even as a Christian now for 12 years... I am always faced with heavy burdens .

Either it is with my life or my immediate family ( children).

Am I the only one that this is happening to ? Is this happening to anyone else.

For I feel like a worn out punching bag and am being singled out.

Where is Gods promises and His help ?

I do follow the Lord every minute of the day.

I just don't understand .

Now my son , 37 years old , with a brain disorder . He lives with me.

He has to go in and out of the hospital with-in 2 months, and doesn't know me or anyone when this happens to him , until they give him meds.

It is happening to him more frequently and this is heartbreaking , I am so crushed.

I just got word from the hospital that my son needs to be in a home.

They are sending him there today.

I am so heartbroken.

His brian condition got worst on him.

I am so heart broken and crying .

Prayed... Father we can only sit outside of this need and ask From You... You Father are our only hope in this...

We invoke the hope that is in Your Son in this... Thank you Father for this answer of the goodness that will be of this... your steven