• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Praying for Peace and for the burdens you carry to be lightened. Share your burden with Christ:

Mat 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

PrayerarealwaysHeardWebCopy.gif

Am I the only one that this is happening to ?

No! you are not the only one. 3D20Smiles2096-Copy.gif

There are others that understand your lost for they to have suffered greatly and some are still carrying the burden of watching loved ones slowly died, powerless to make them well. I can not help you, I can cry with you, if near by I could sit with you and we could hug each other and cry together. It may seem like God is not there, but He really is there. God is with you and your son, and God is with the people that made the choice to give your son a place to stay for awhile. God Loves you and will never leave you alone, we may suffer losses in our lives but we are never really alone.

ICL~~~Dennis....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

hello lovesongs, Count your blessings, not the hardships. I will pray for you. We all get discouraged .This is my story, this is my song, praising my Savior, all the day long.

desi

I agree with desi, I will ask a question, have you become unthankful, Sherri? I don't mean to diminish the heaviness and adversity, but one key to joy is being thankful, I am guilty of being unthankful myself, and I am lonely and have unpleasant circumstances also. I'll pray for you today. Read this below and see if it makes any sense. Love you.

GIVING THANKS

Giving thanks brings us back to our center -

God, out from Whom our life flows

with order and purpose. As we give

thanks, the events and people that make up

our life are no longer its center, but simply

part of the flow of our life.

If we mix up the center with the flow of

life, we are subject to constantly changing

moods, depending on whether we like the

people and subsequent circumstances

which are taking place in this moment.

As we give thanks, faith is acknowledging

and receiving His love. Faith says, “Despite

what my eyes see and my emotions feel,

God is in the act of loving me in this

moment, and so I give Him thanks.”

Giving thanks takes attention from the

evils we cannot change and puts our

lives - our present and future

moments, firmly in the hands of His love.

And where we center our attention becomes

a source of energy to us. To focus on the

evil opens the floodgates to the energy of

that evil. To give thanks to God opens up

the doors of our being to Him and fills us

with the energy of His unconditional love.

~Unknown to me

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/15/1987

Job was a man he was able to take a lot.

I am just a woman ...and now with age , not healthy either.

I am with a heavy heart and load, crying all the time about the burdens.

To the end of having to constantly taking this beating from God or the devil He created.

Where is the restoration He promises for me, while living here on earth ?

My dear friend. I can understand where your coming from. My two year old daughter was taken from me after I fled Canada to get away from my husbands abuse. I lost custody of her and she is currently residing with Him in Toronto (close to up-state new york). I live in California and even if I had the means to go and see her, I would have to set up visitation through an access arrangement center. This is a result of my failure to attend the trial and because my ex-husband and his lawyer lied to a judge who neglected to look into the file.

It'll be a year since my daughter was taken and I've asked many times how God could allow this to happen.

It's a pain I couldn't even begin to describe.

This might sound strange but I also feel a deep sense of peace because I know God is going to work it out and bring my daughter back home. I don't know how or when but I just know with all my heart that He will do it. I truly can not explain my faith with words... But it was not always this way. It took surrender and trust.

Sometimes we enter into these intense trials and we lose heart and hope because of the pain we feel. But God is not the author of our pain. He is the author of our healing and sometimes it takes these intense trials to bring us to knees recognizing that ONLY He can truly save us. Sometimes pain is the only way that we will come to Him the way He truly desires... In faith and unconditional love.

I don't believe that God causes us pain, but He does allow the enemy to afflict us ONLY because He sees that we will overcome it. Your redemption draws near, because God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12

He knows your pain and He shares every tear you cry. Tribulation is not forever, and it is not worthy to be compared to the glory that will be revealed in us through Christ.

I'm praying for you sister.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Love Song, Biscuit, faith.in.action, I pray that God will resolve all your issues.

A good verse to cling to;

Isa 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

We all go through this at some time in our lives we are allowed to grieve as its part of the Humen Nature. I can only speak from my personal experiances i also questioned god but i have learnt to give what i am feeling over to god other wise if i focused on what was going on i would be a nerves wreck .

my father in law had a kind heart was well respected in the community he had settled in every one that knew him had a kind word to say and would go out their way to help my father in law and my wife what hurt is he had gotten cancer it began to spread and my mother in law and wife and her sister in law and my eldest niece all took turns looking after him i could see what he was having to deal with as the cancer began to spread his right leg was swollen and the Medicen i was buying sort of helped when i first met him for his age at 61 he was very fit worked in the family rice field most of his life on my second trip i saw a fit man wondering what he had done wrong all the family are Christians i felt hope less as i could not talk to him in his language i guess he felt the same as my mother in law and wife had to translate what he wanted to say to me and vise versa

cut story short i was in the kitchen praying while the family were looking after him when he began to call for family members and brothers i knew something was wrong he passed away on the 24 feb at 8pm i was in the kitchen from 4 pm praying asking god to give him the peace he needs also asked god to heal him as he was the bread earner

he died peace full but i could see it in my wifes eyes and mother in laws eyes i rebuked one person they said he had no faith and did not believe that really got to me the nerve to say this while the family were grieving all i could do is comfort my wife i helped with the funeral cost and food for the week as filipinos do things diffrent his coffin was next to our room

i am know seen as the bread winner for the family and i can see where god continues to give me the strength to face what the world throws at me and every day i thank him for the peace i feel

draw close to god and let god be god no matter what is going on around us no matter what the world throws at you

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,143
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

We all go through this at some time in our lives we are allowed to grieve as its part of the Humen Nature. I can only speak from my personal experiances i also questioned god but i have learnt to give what i am feeling over to god other wise if i focused on what was going on i would be a nerves wreck .

my father in law had a kind heart was well respected in the community he had settled in every one that knew him had a kind word to say and would go out their way to help my father in law and my wife what hurt is he had gotten cancer it began to spread and my mother in law and wife and her sister in law and my eldest niece all took turns looking after him i could see what he was having to deal with as the cancer began to spread his right leg was swollen and the Medicen i was buying sort of helped when i first met him for his age at 61 he was very fit worked in the family rice field most of his life on my second trip i saw a fit man wondering what he had done wrong all the family are Christians i felt hope less as i could not talk to him in his language i guess he felt the same as my mother in law and wife had to translate what he wanted to say to me and vise versa

cut story short i was in the kitchen praying while the family were looking after him when he began to call for family members and brothers i knew something was wrong he passed away on the 24 feb at 8pm i was in the kitchen from 4 pm praying asking god to give him the peace he needs also asked god to heal him as he was the bread earner

he died peace full but i could see it in my wifes eyes and mother in laws eyes i rebuked one person they said he had no faith and did not believe that really got to me the nerve to say this while the family were grieving all i could do is comfort my wife i helped with the funeral cost and food for the week as filipinos do things diffrent his coffin was next to our room

i am know seen as the bread winner for the family and i can see where god continues to give me the strength to face what the world throws at me and every day i thank him for the peace i feel

draw close to god and let god be god no matter what is going on around us no matter what the world throws at you

I asked God to take my Dad in pancreatic cancer.... He did! Now I have one more benefit in Heaven beside seeing My Lord

Who answered my prayer with kindness but also my dad who is kept there by that very same kindness :) ... Love, Steven

I asked God to take my Dad in pancreatic cancer.... He did! Now I have one more benefit in Heaven beside seeing My Lord

Who answered my prayer with kindness but also my dad who is kept there by that very same kindness :) ... Love, Steven

that is so true i had that peace that he was in heaven with the lord and as the family were able to grieve god also was able to show my mother in law and wife as i continued to pray for the family :)

that is so true i had that peace that he was in heaven with the lord and as the family were able to grieve god also was able to show my mother in law and wife as i continued to pray for the family :)

:amen: It bonds our heart even more to The Love of God these sufferings He walks us through... Love, Steven

:amen: It bonds our heart even more to The Love of God these sufferings He walks us through... Love, Steven

amen he does this for a reason not to punish us or antagonise us if we can just step aside and let god be god instead of allowing the flesh to take over we will be able to understand why he loves us so much and only wants the best for us put your self in his shoes seeing his son go through what he endured before being nailed to that cross would have been hard for any father to endure god could have stepped in but their is a reason to why he did not step in

when we see a family member suffering its normal to react the way we react and the enemy can use this to his advantage god wants us to trust him

amen he does this for a reason not to punish us or antagonise us if we can just step aside and let god be god instead of allowing the flesh to take over we will be able to understand why he loves us so much and only wants the best for us put your self in his shoes seeing his son go through what he endured before being nailed to that cross would have been hard for any father to endure god could have stepped in but their is a reason to why he did not step in Had not the perfect Man offered that life up we would not have it for a covering over our imperfect one.... You are right the greatest example of Love was the Deity yielded unto itself to bring about righteousness for the unrighteous... Certainly The Father gave His all

to us when He gave His Son for us... what grieves me daily is giving Him a pure I love you back by a perfect obedience but then I realize it is the blood of My Lord that I wear as His

Spirit within brings me into that perfection ... I simply rejoice in my Lord's Love for me!

when we see a family member suffering its normal to react the way we react and the enemy can use this to his advantage god wants us to trust him