Freebie

What are you reading?

The book I am reading is a book the women bible study is studying from and that is "Your Scars Are Beautiful To God" by Sharon Jaynes.

Right now I'm reading 2 books but I'll just name A Time of Departing - by Ray Yungen. The other is like it.

I'm into discerment ministries and comparing "movements" with the Bible.

My favorite book is The Watchman - by Mark Cahill

(also may be favorite author)

right now nothing.    I'm watching all the seasons of Downton Abby...

How far are you  into the seasons?

right now nothing.    I'm watching all the seasons of Downton Abby...

How far are you  into the seasons?

I now have three shows left before getting into this season....   My wife has been saving Bluebloods for me also.  I've watched all of those up to this season.

But I had to stop those for a new book just became available on Kindle.   The "Shinar Directive  preparing the way for the son of perdition."   I'll be starting that tonight.

I'm reading a book that one of our own just finished and is about to be released.   Rollinthunder has a very good book about the Rapture and who will be ready.     I got in trouble by posting the URL of a book ordering site.  I think if you search Tate publishing "who will be ready" you should be able to find it.....     it is very well written.

Do you know what interpretation it is? Pre-trib,Mid-trib or Post trib?

I'm reading a book that one of our own just finished and is about to be released.   Rollinthunder has a very good book about the Rapture and who will be ready.     I got in trouble by posting the URL of a book ordering site.  I think if you search Tate publishing "who will be ready" you should be able to find it.....     it is very well written.

Do you know what interpretation it is? Pre-trib,Mid-trib or Post trib?

No, I'm just starting and it's a kindle version so I can't flip through it to see.

I did read "The Third Target" by Joel C.Rosenberg and it is excellent.A real page turner.

I'm reading Releasing the Spirit of Prophecy by Bill Johnson, Qualities of a Spiritual Warrior by Graham Cooke, and The book of Genesis.

I'm pretty sure i never commented on this topic... that was somewhere else i said that.... weird