• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Back around 1987 or so a brother in Christ said one of his Bible College classmates said:"Maybe we're in the little season."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.89

Back around 1987 or so a brother in Christ said one of his Bible College classmates said:"Maybe we're in the little season."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

na, dont think so..... not yet..... satan aint been bound yet.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

na, dont think so..... not yet..... satan aint been bound yet.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably not. However, I posted that for the following reason. That brother in Christ I mentioned [name was John] had a way of coming out with extremely bold and unconsored statements. He encouraged a like openness from me, and we both said we both profitted.

The reason-consider the word "miasma". Several years ago was led to that word to help explain the state of things. A fog. Enervating. Malachi Martin said in 1996-"...the majority of [[[correction 11/26/2004:"the majority of" s.b. "a vast part"]]]the public is being dulled..." A book I recently read-"Evil:An Investigation" by Lance Morrow {author of 150 "Time" magazine cover stories}:among many things [highly recommend reading this book] evil has a way of deadening. A fungus...he said Elie Wiesel called it [[[correction 11/26/2004:"it" s.b. hate]]]"a black sun".

Could easily be my misinterpretation, but it seems like that the fire I had seen and hoped for on "worthyboards" is going out. Focus seems to be gone. Sort of a view I feel about the worldwide situation:lights ready to go out. More and more like the symptoms from <Revelation 13:5-7> and <Daniel 7:25>.

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

If we're in the "little season", when was the millenium? In the past two thousand years, there has not been one single day in which Satan hasn't been trying to kick our butts, let alone a thousand years!

Interesting thought, though.

NF

If we're in the "little season", when was the millenium? In the past two thousand years, there has not been one single day in which Satan hasn't been trying to kick our butts, let alone a thousand years!

Interesting thought, though.

NF

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just a little more on this-assuming that the millennium is truly a literal 1000 years long, then it seemed/seems reasonable to me that when Satan is loosed <Revelation 20:7> for "a little season" <Revelation 20:3> to wonder how in the world could he deceive the nations? I mean, wouldn't there be extensive knowledge of all the prior fulfilled events in the book of <Revelation>? No more debate about pre/mid/post and preterism and Rapture(s) and ...Wouldn't this all be extensively documented?

"God and the Nations" by Henry Morris helps here. Just did a google and got:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...132924?v=glance

Back to <Ezekiel 38-39> Gog/Magog supposedly way before The Millennial Reign of The Jesus Christ. Here <Revelation 20:8> is Gog/Magog. For the first/last/and only time, or again for the {supposedly} second time.

Believe when The Scriptures talk about "...Satan with all power and lying wonders" <2Thessalonians 2:9> that means ALL POWER. Mentioned in a post in the past from personal experience:"his power and hate are indescribable."

Flee to <Jeremiah 17:7> from <Jeremiah 17:5>. Flee to <1Corinthians 2:5> and stay there. "...cleave to that which is good."<Romans 12:9c> {as to me:for quite a long time have felt like I am like something He accidently found on the bottom of His shoe and is trying to scrape it off}

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hubertdorm

I also do not understand how so many can be deceived again by Satan after having been under direct rule of our Lord. Then again, why are so many being deceived now? Remember Jesus' parable, some just don't believe even after someone comes back from the dead.

I also do not understand how so many can be deceived again by Satan after having been under direct rule of our Lord. Then again, why are so many being deceived now? Remember Jesus' parable, some just don't believe even after someone comes back from the dead.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Remember <2Thessalonians 2:1-12> where God Himself "shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. That they all might be damned..." and <Revelation 13:7-8> "...given unto him to make war with the saints and overcome them... And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him {{the beast}} whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world" and <Daniel 7:25> describing the saints "worn out" for a certain duration and other Scriptures in The Holy Bible. The wheat and the tares also.

"For our God is a consuming fire".<Hebrews 12:29>