Sign in to follow this  
bornagain2011

mormon witnessing!

This is relating to my Mormon thread I got going, check out Ray's technique! Confronts the false doctrine with Truth and Love, mad skills!

http://youtu.be/vsQ7G9FLXPc

Exactly what i encounter outer darkness which is called hell they strive to be good thinking that is how they will get to heaven brokken all of his commandments theif liar they trust in their own goodness

this guy is reall good ray knows how to get a reaction when dealing with a mormon the mormon in the video was not as defensive as the ones i encounter in the philippines the ones i come in contac with are more grounded and you can see that your really irritating them by the way you question what they believe in

thank you bornagain 2011

:thumbsup:

This is a great clip.. Amen!

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By naominash
      This morning, I was just so sad.
      I really want Jesus to go ahead and come back. It stinks down here. I'm over it. 
      This is why I'm not on Facebook. Can you imagine? 
      #thatMomentWhenYouJustwantJesusToReturn
      Kind of weird, huh? Not in that peculiar-people way but in a I-want-my-righteousness-to-be-seen-by-others sort of way. I could be wrong. 
      A lot of people can't relate and facebook is all about being seen and related to. Most people, I don't relate to, so I'm not on there much.

However, on a non-Christian forum, this lady reached out to me and asked if it were possible for her to be saved. Just out of nowhere. So maybe social media can be good in that sense.
      Have any of you ever used social media as a witnessing tool?
    • By Limey_Bob
      Admins: could we have a separate forum for non-Trinitarian sects, so that we could discuss their particular false doctrines. If any Jehovah's Witness, Mormon or Oneness Apostolic were to join these forums, then we could evangelize them and help them to see the truth of the Trinity and Christ's full humanity and deity. I've made cult evangelism as specialization for many years, my having come out of the Oneness (Apostolic - Jesus Only) movement in 1989. A separate chat room for such cults might attract a few brave souls to come and visit us, please don't argue about people being corrupted or their faith compromised, as there are more than enough people who can give a good Trinitarian witness to these cults, I myself although not a DD or an expert, nonetheless do have 28 years experience in evangelizing cults.
    • By creativemechanic
      Currently there's a crusade here with a gimmick. People who attend have a  chance to win  prizes like tablets and bill payments.  These prizes actuslly were part of the promotion.
      There have been mixed reaction to this. Some think its wrong to use monetary or material gain to attract people to hear the gospel, others believe if  it can save souls then why not. A similar debate comes up for Christians bands who go to carnivals and witness (in this country.carnival involves  bands of people in skimpy costumes  dancing to vulgar music, conduct and drinking. The Christian bands do their own costumes and music)
      Myquestion is, is there a limit to what we can or should do to witness.(illegal stuff is obviously out)
    • By Prayerful Flower
      Do you feel and believe that Christians should  be able  to share their Faith as a Personal Ministry, and have FB Groups as well I personally do that as well  through graphic Art (Created Christian Art)  and I have 2 Christian groups only in a few other Christian fb groups. I see Jesus Can Use Social Media but 1 must use Great Spiritual Insight and Wisdom.